Tim R

Holy shit... My conversations with AI

67 posts in this topic

Maybe try inputting these questions from the very last lines of NM’s I Am That. And see if you get similar responses. It’d just be an interesting experiment. Maybe if you copied the questions exactly it would give an exact answer by literally copying NM.

Q: I am in a world which I do not understand and therefore, I am afraid of it. This is everybody’s experience.
M: You have separated yourself from the world, therefore it pains and frightens you. Discover your mistake and be free of fear.
Q: You are asking me to give up the world, while I want to be happy in the world.
M: If you ask for the impossible, who can help you? The limited is bound to be painful and pleasant in turns. If you seek real happiness, unassailable and unchangeable, you must leave the world with its pains and pleasures behind you.
Q: How is it done?
M: Mere physical renunciation is only a token of earnestness, but earnestness alone does not liberate. There must be understanding which comes with alert perceptivity, eager enquiry and deep investigation. You must work relentlessly for your salvation from sin and sorrow.
Q: What is sin?
M: All that binds you.

You're a materialist if you think that inanimate matter and electricity (a computer) can create consciousness. The materialists think that it can create consciousness.

13 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

You're a materialist if you think that inanimate matter and electricity (a computer) can create consciousness. The materialists think that it can create consciousness.

I doubt anyone here really thinks that. But consciousness is just an appearance, really “artificial consciousness” has nothing to do with consciousness — the question is only about whether computer hardware can be associated with subjectivity. It can with brains, apparently, so why not silicon? (is the question people here might have, I’d guess)

There’s nothing apart from infinite consciousness, so the question of whether or not AI; trees; rocks have it is moot (infinite consciousness has them). But subjectivity is another beast altogether.

Edited by The0Self

12 minutes ago, The0Self said:

I doubt anyone here really thinks that. But consciousness is just an appearance, really “artificial consciousness” has nothing to do with consciousness — the question is only about whether computer hardware can be associated with subjectivity. It can with brains, apparently, so why not silicon? (is the question people here might have, I’d guess)

There’s nothing apart from infinite consciousness, so the question of whether or not AI; trees; rocks have it is moot (infinite consciousness has them). But subjectivity is another beast altogether.

Subjectivity and consciousness is the same thing.

2 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Subjectivity and consciousness is the same thing.

They most certainly are not. Unless you mean something other than the absolute when referring to consciousness, but even then they aren’t the same. Consciousness is apparent transfer of information, even an atom reacting with another atom — there ain’t any subjectivity there.

Edited by The0Self

18 minutes ago, The0Self said:

They most certainly are not. Unless you mean something other than the absolute when referring to consciousness, but even then they aren’t the same. Consciousness is apparent transfer of information, even an atom reacting with another atom — there ain’t any subjectivity there.

Are you conscious? Yes.

Are you subjective? Yes.

We have the necessary physical and astral equipments (chakras, life force energy etc) to become awake! And that is being done and managed by infinite intelligent and not humans!

Electricity going through bunch of wires won't bring consciousness! Lol

Edited by m0hsen

This Ai seem to be a google search with a twist of role playing the answears that are best fited as an response to what is being said or asked.

I think this Ai could be a good complement as a second alternative to a regular google search, where it serves you the most likely answear that you are looking for without the need to actively look for it.

So how concious is this Ai? About as concious as the google servers are.

Just like Bashar has spoken about, that we can create devices through which we will be able to communicate with our own higher minds:

Why do people always say that everything is consciousness, but deny the possibility that computers will one day be able to reflect consciousness? It's not like I would know much about it, but it just sounds like one big cope.

beep boop

6 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

Why do people always say that everything is consciousness, but deny the possibility that computers will one day be able to reflect consciousness? It's not like I would know much about it, but it just sounds like one big cope.

humans cannot force infinity to incarnate into bunch of wires! only infinity can do incarnate and he himself actively sustain his own life in that avatar with his infinite intelligent!

Sadhguru also talked about this in this video:

8 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

Are you conscious? Yes.

Are you subjective? Yes.

Is a rock consciousness? Yes.

Does a rock have subjectivity? No.

7 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

only infinity can do incarnate and he himself actively sustain his own life in that avatar with his infinite intelligent!

But my point is that people always say that everything is consciousness and everything is infinite love, so isn't a human building a robot infinity incarnating itself into a different form just like you making a child is consciousness incarnating itself into a new experience?

beep boop

11 minutes ago, The0Self said:

Is a rock consciousness? Yes.

Ia a rock conscious? No.

4 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

But my point is that people always say that everything is consciousness and everything is infinite love, so isn't a human building a robot infinity incarnating itself into a different form just like you making a child is consciousness incarnating itself into a new experience?

sure that robot is also consciousness, but same as a rock, he cannot awake to his own true nature. though infinity experiencing itself in all finite forms including that robot, that doesn't necessary mean infinity can awake to his own true nature in all finite forms.

Just now, Blackhawk said:

Ia a rock conscious? No.

I don't have experience with Salvia divinorum but I've read about people's experience in this forum, taking Salvia and experiencing becoming inanimate objects like a table, a rock etc. it's good if we ask them how was it experientially .

4 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

sure that robot is also consciousness, but same as a rock, he cannot awake to his own true nature

@m0hsen And how would you know that? 

3 minutes ago, Tim R said:

@m0hsen And how would you know that? 

well, lets put some DMT (consciousness) on a rock (consciousness) to figure this out directly! :D 

what do you think would've happen?

Edited by m0hsen

14 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

sure that robot is also consciousness, but same as a rock, he cannot awake to his own true nature. though infinity experiencing itself in all finite forms including that robot, that doesn't necessary mean infinity can awake to his own true nature in all finite forms.

Oh I misunderstood what you've meant. I thought you were saying that a computer can't be conscious at all, not that it couldn't reach that level of consciousness. However I still must disagree because I don't see any reason for it not to be possible. The future is too uncertain to be able to make a definitive statement. (Which means that it might as well not be possible at all, I just question the certainty people bring into this conversation)

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot

beep boop