Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Human Mint

Gonna drop things here

43 posts in this topic

My go-to supplement stack at the moment is: Creatine monohydrate + sabroxy + alpha gpc. (I do usualy eat a banana smothie 30-40 minutes before)

This gives you an insane boost in your strength and resistance. As well as more focus and clarity. Increases your overall stamina.

Like weed!

Edit 2: creatine hits fast, 3-10 minutes after ingesting it. Whereas sabroxy takes longer, 30-60 minutes. And finally alpha gpc which its effects are more long term ime. Based on this is reasonable to first charge your coline source with alpha gpc in the morning and then the rest when needed. In this way, when you want to be super focus in an activity, then you take sabroxy 40 minutes before and creatine while doing the activity. Works great in any activity that involves your body.

Edited by Human Mint

Another good supplement configuration is: Ginkgo Biloba, Bacopa Monnieri and a Magnesium + L-theanine pill

.Gingko increases bloodflow to the cells, this way more oxygen is deliver. More oxygen to the brain may help with brainfog.

.Bacopa helps to atune to higher levels of consciousness, i.e clarity of mind. Great for sleep and relax aswell.

.A magnesium + L-theanine pill will kill your stress quite effectively. That's why it is called the "stress killer pill" :D. Also great for relax and anxiety.

This is great for consciousness work, as it really clears and opens your mind. Possibly as much as a mild dose of mushrooms. I am personally not able to atune to the kind of experience that i would like with mushrooms, nor any other substance that i've tried for this kind of purpose. That's why this configuration is like a life saver for me.

No side effects, though i don't overdo it.

I am especially grateful for bacopa monnieri.

Edited by Human Mint

"life requires energy"

such a ridiculous simple insight that will inspire you to eat healthy :D

Zooming out is the real savior

Intermitent Fasting.

There is an aspect of fasting for short period of time that i really love. So much evidence at the moment that respald its application, but the only thing that truly matters is how it suits you. I am noticing that in the mornings i feel more open mentaly and calmer. it obviously has much to do with not eating right away and being fasted for the entire night. I don't know if it is considered fasting really, as i am not doing a long period of time of not eating, just like 10-13 hours. But anyways i enjoy its effects after i wake up and go on the morning with an empty stomach.

There is evidence that says that fasting increases BNFD, wich is a protein that orchestrates neural growth. I remember not long ago coming across with this information, and i also learned that there is a lot of things that potentiates the process of BNFD. So my natural inclination was to incorporate those things into my lifestyle, one of it being exercise.

I am particularly strugling with exercising, or a better way to put it: to personalize exercise. My body complains a lot if i do things the wrong way. I am mostly of the time angry about that fact, but i know it is also good as it requires my mastery over the discipline, and that connection is the most important thing besides having a body that responds different... But in the other hand this is completely normal, is just the coming across challenges and sticking to the practice to have success. Common.

The thing is if you strugle with exercise and your body forces you to stop, then you have to put a lot more energy to fix that. Energy that doesn't go to incroporating more BNFD potentiators...... A long and slow process.

So what is the previous post deeper mening? Why do i find important to focus on that?

Does it even has a deeper meaning? Not really, but it is some of the basics and fundamentals aspects of wellbeing imo. Basic and fulfilling as romantic relationships or just basic socialization.

Last week i started college again, after 2 years of being almost isolated. I say almost because i had activities that required me to exit my hovel. And i was in contact with family aswell. But this year i'll need and i want to move more. Definitely not so pleasant. Kind of overwhelming to experience too much in to little time. But imma keep moving, focusing more on my vision, having in mind this: ¿Why to engage with the world in the first place?

I really like the ambient generated by the start of college, all fresh students. They are all sort of figuring things out, you meet with people in this way and you make good partners. And the college is pretty greenish so this aspect is very very encouraged by the authorities. There is even a special subject corresponding all carrers of the university with the objective of forming pairs and groups of teamwork. Really nice.

Edited by Human Mint

Second week after the start of college. I feel more atuned to the experience and it is amazing.

Addictions slowly fade away and i feel more dragged into the search of new challenges.

As our initiative was met with hostility, we cave into a dog-eat-dog world

The above are words from the book "King, warrior, magician, lover: rediscovering the archetypes of the mature masculine". I've just read like 30 pages and this sentence was stuck in my head. It is a very good book that guide you towards your innate healthy masculine traits. We all have it, at least a blueprint of it, but mostly everyone is out of touch with it. Well, this book shows you how it looks and how to actualize it.

A friend of mine, thank you, thank you.

Guess i'll have to work.

I'll leave here figures of the book i am currently reading. I can use it to keep reminding me of what is best to do. Meaning i have responsabilities, and the thing that my mind will try to do the most is to run away and to seek confort, a safe place... But i will remind myself that i can act and face fears.

a1.PNG2.PNG

The King energy is integrity.

"This is the energy that expresses itself through you when you are
able to keep your cool when everybody else in the meeting is losing
theirs. This is the voice of calm and reassurance, the encouraging word
in a time of chaos and struggle. This is the clear decision, after careful
deliberation, that cuts through the mess in the family, at work, in the
nation, in the world."

Edited by Human Mint

Its important to see both in ourselves: the king and the tyrant.

Whenever the new is born, the Herod within us (and in our outer
lives) will attack. The tyrant hates. fears, and envies new life, because
that new life, he senses, is a threat to his slim grasp on his own king-
ship.

And, of course, we cannot neglect the boy psychology within each of us. The Divine Child.

Edited by Human Mint

I think my life is gonna be deeply influenced by dmt...

No doubt bacopa monnieri in capsules does a great job. Its like the perfect blend for focus and contemplative/creative state. Even if you ate a garbage meal right before (not promoting that lol).  Truth is that it was the first capsule in months so the tolerance wasn't there i guess. I was feeling shity most of the day and after ingesting it i entered a beautiful workflow. ¿placebo? ¿real effect? i don't care ¡bacopa for the win!

Been journaling about ways of interacting in the world. Especially how to maximize the experience when i take a walk in my town. Things to do, questions to ask, hints, objectives, things to examine; it mostly revolves around business because that is one of the main things i'm atracted to atm. Setting intentions ¿what do i want? i want more natural interactions with people ¿how? idk, truth is i am not much in touch with that, and i feel it.

One hint for example when taking a walk is to find the most strange seller in the street ¿who sells the strangest of things? ¿who sells in the strangest manner?

Overall questions may be like ¿what diverse ways of business there are out there?

The thing is i need to find them. Have direct experience. ¿are they corporations? ¿family business? ¿just a folk at the fair?

Edited by Human Mint

I really want to empathize more with people. For that my strategy is to simply ask more questions related to the context we find ourselves in. I hope that what arises are good questions lol.

For a good time until know i haven't had interest in the person i encounter at all. There are just old patterns and self-referencing thoughts mostly. Wanna be able to break free from that.

Edited by Human Mint

Hi there, today i will try to express the stuff i am going trough and to share some insight. As an actualized journal should be.

I've been resonating a lot with the actualized content, it feels like every little piece of content is going at my adventage. Is hard right now to express clearly what i mean by it as i don't usually do it, but i'll do my best. First, it is more clear to me now how i speak and manipulate meaning because of self bias, and i know that you can only recognize it if you put the hours of spiritual practices, you gotta love it. Some other content that is resonating lately is like for example that you cannot push develpment, and a lot of your development is tie up with society. I know how easy is to give up your own health because of unconscius consensus of a group -entering into collective ego study-. People that doesn't do any kind of spiritual practice, that helps them to introspect, will call you egotistical and self-absorved when you are calling out on their bullshit, when in fact it is right in front of (behind, rather) their actions. Not to say that i am personally exempt of self-absorption. In other words, people who are still trapped in a hard collective illusion will tend to asume you are egotistical when you face their bullshit and try to explain it with good faith. Again, i am no saint, more often that not i fail to explain/express in good faith. This is where the following piece of advice enters: you should not let your emotions mess up with your expression with other. Let's say you are angry at someone because of how they treat you, instead of insulting or acting violently you should remain calm and then act. And also, in its polar oposite, you should not repress to much that it backfires and ends up creating more caos that you would like, instead you want to express what you feel right when it's appropiate.

Is very difficult to speak this. That this is a forum shouldn't mean that i can write whatever shit i want to. Speaking this requires a hell lot of integrity on my part. Which i recognize i am not even in my best position to do it, lol. But with no regrets i will be egotistical, because it's guaranteed i will sometimes fail to recognize it

Today a specific advice from the clips channel was broad and concise enogh to help me go through an activity that is personally hard: dealing with a group of people in a creative workplace, that requires group workflow. The advice was to make counter-intuitive moves in this particular escenario. Basically it helped me to avoid the same shity outcome and to be in a calm state for the rest of the activity, and most importantly, it leaves everyone wanting to do more, or at least it takes us that place.

Thing i am bad atm, that i am not doing consistently, that i know i should be doing: meditation. I just need to put the hours and consistent atention, without falling into the same traps again, meaning i need to be more flexible in my approach. That's when it works better. There is no doing it wrong really (well, yes), the mistake would be not doing it at all.

Area that i am having more succes with: exercise. Man i love when my body has the resitsance and energy i need.

Edited by Human Mint

Today i want to resume my practice with cold exposure therapy, doing cold showers. With the correct approach, which is gradual exposure to the cold and surrendering into the pain. And i'll try it out with cool music!

Edited by Human Mint