Alysssa

Aliens?

23 posts in this topic

On 27.8.2021 at 0:31 PM, Leo Gura said:

Imagine you meet an alien and he's wearing a MAGA hat.

I would ask him how the heck he managed to get here xD

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Recently I've been reading: 

Conversations with God (Bk 4): Awaken the Species, A New and Unexpected Dialogue by Neale Donald Walsch.

In it he talks about advanced beings who move in between dimensions who are awakened and whose job it is to guide and protect humanity. Quite frankly I think that Neal has lost it but I like to leave no stone unturned and have been thinking about if any of the UFO footage currently in the spotlight could be related to this. Craft that disappear from radar screens as if they never existed? 

The only reason I've thought about this is because Luis Elizondo in his most recent interview with Kurt from Theories of everything he said that they where looking into the possibility of these craft being from earth but shifting in and out of our dimension.

On 8/27/2021 at 1:12 AM, Alysssa said:

One of my weirdest wishes was to go out at night and meet by accident an alien.
This may be scary and exciting at the same time. He may be hostile to me but I don't bother myself about this too much.

It seems like a really naïve perspective to take.

Imagine saying you want to go out at night and have a random encounter with a grizzly bear, or an uncontacted tribe of people. You have no idea what they're capable of or what misunderstandings might arise.

Personally I think disclosure about aliens is coming within the next decade or so from the government. Watch the interview on the Theory of Everything channel (the one that interviewed Leo) and see his talks with Luis Elizondo, one of the most credible guys I've heard.

As for what they are... humans from the future, a species from another world, interdimensional, demonic (whatever that means), I dunno. But there is some kind of intelligent phenomenon that world governments seem to be aware of that has been known to humans since the beginning of our history.