Windappreciator

Which Ways are there to defend against psychic Stuff

50 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Nos7algiK said:

@Windappreciator
But, if you want more practical advice try binaural beats, specially while sleeping. If you can mix them with psychedelics this could free you as well.

@Nos7algiK No, if I know what he's talking about, this thing is going to lead him through the worst bad trip he could ever imagine. That's common for people who go through awakenings too fast and People who suffer from weed induced psychosis/schizopschizophrenia.

@Goldzilla What?

@Endangered-EGO It's not a psychosis. I don't see or hear anything that doesn't align with normal perception.

@Kamo I am aware of what you're implying and that it's ultimately me, but that doesn't help much, you know.

I can't just go subconsciousness diving by you saying that.

Edited by Windappreciator

11 minutes ago, Windappreciator said:

@Goldzilla What?

@Endangered-EGO It's not a psychosis. I don't see or hear anything that doesn't align with normal perception.

@Kamo I am aware of what you're implying and that it's ultimately me, but that doesn't help much, you know.

I can't just go subconsciousness diving by you saying that.

Yeah totally know what you mean, thats what makes this rather tricky, because our minds want like a tangible exercise to do or a way to think your way to a disengage from the experience of the reactions. Its not always easy to use another persons explanation and expect it to shift our mind. It has to be realized within your own mind, i can only help facilitate it but im limited by language. You just have to introspect and do self observation. Thats the only instructions im aware of that can be more direct. You'll need to observe the "psychic attacks" for what they are in the moment over and over until the insight hits you, on what exactly is going on in your body and thoughts. An analogy is kind of like doing a word search. You looking at that thing over and over till the word your looking for pops out. So your doing this with your Internal experience.  

Focus on the solution, not the problem

@Windappreciator

45 minutes ago, Windappreciator said:

I'm kinda sick of having my chest and heart area intruded without any resistance whatsoever by people and their entities. 

Not gonna lie, it's highly unpleasant to say the least even though one learns from it.

Are there ways to defend myself ?

I'm not really arcane although a strong feeler.

I need a break.

You can look into some magic rituals like cleansing an area, blessings and doing some kind of banishing ritual like lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram. After that, do the middle pillar ritual, then lie down and imagine constructing a line to god, to source or to whatever means divine to you, and from that light, see your ideal armour take form around your body. Imagine engraving the pentagram and inverted pentagram on top of the other on your chest piece. Form two concentric circles, one to enclose the hexagram, and the second to form a gap for you to engrave the zodiac symbols, colours and gems onto. Now, imagine that heart center underneath, but with the symbol of the sun Sol, and see liquid gold pour out from it and have it flow all over your body. Repeat the engraving of the hexagram and zodiac symbols around your heart center. The entire process should be done daily ieeally, but it's that effective it could be done 3-4 times a week.

Once you've done all that, you can move to imagining being surrounded by a sphere of light, with hexagonal nets around you. Now you are really protected from psychic attacks from astral entities only.

Additionally option is to create a protection servator. There are plenty of guides with details on doing this.

You could then move on to energy systems like chi gong standing postures, tai chi, yoga mudras, or some other energy system to help against energy manipulation from both astral ir physical beings.

As fir physically defending yourself it's much easier. Explore some martial arts, hit the gym. Reccomend JKD and russian systema, and other self defense systems.

55 minutes ago, impulse9 said:

If you really believed that you could walk through walls, you could. Shocking, I know.

hahahahahahaha wow. The amount of bullshit I smell is truly off the charts. 

7 minutes ago, Ry4n said:

hahahahahahaha wow. The amount of bullshit I smell is truly off the charts. 

If you think that's bullshit then you are not directly aware of what reality is.

10 minutes ago, Ry4n said:

If you really believed that you could walk through walls, you could. Shocking, I know.

The ego does not create the dream but is rather another byproduct of the dream itself, to make such a statement is to believe the former. The ego itself has very little control over the dream at all. Know the difference between relative and absolute. 

Many people with delusional psychosis TRULY believe your statement, and we can watch in real time how wrong they are. 

47 minutes ago, Windappreciator said:

@Goldzilla

@Kamo

@Windappreciator I never said it was. I just said it also occures to psychotic and paranoid schizophrenics.

Does the rest of the description fit your perception?

4 minutes ago, Ry4n said:

The ego does not create the dream but is rather another byproduct of the dream itself, to make such a statement is to believe the former. The ego itself has very little control over the dream at all. Know the difference between relative and absolute. 

Many people with delusional psychosis TRULY believe your statement, and we can watch in real time how wrong they are. 

If you know the types of things that are possible you would jump out of your skin.

1 hour ago, Endangered-EGO said:

@Nos7algiK No, if I know what he's talking about, this thing is going to lead him through the worst bad trip he could ever imagine. That's common for people who go through awakenings too fast and People who suffer from weed induced psychosis/schizopschizophrenia.

And what if you don't know what you are talking about? I only talk from personal experience and the other's I've seen go through something similar. I never said shit won't get real, but it can only get so real until it collapses on itself. It's best not to bring mental illness into these types of discussion unless someone is bringing up this subject repeatedly or if they seem to be a risk to their own life.

Without a subject (ego) there is no object (wall) thus if one is having the experience of a wall they are experiencing subject/object duality by definition, meaning they are in the dream as an ego and thus cannot influence it. This is basic nondual understanding. Maybe in some other dimension an ego could do this, but not this one. 

4 minutes ago, impulse9 said:

If you know the types of things that are possible you would jump out of your skin.

mmhmm.

@Nos7algiK If it's not what I think it is, then he should ignore everything I wrote. I made that clear.

It doesn't matter if mental illness has something to do with it, I just mentioned it because they go through the same. I have no reason to keep that information for myself.

You think your ego is the force behind beliefs? It's not. Beliefs are better described as energy patterns that latch onto you like tiny gremlins, than by the ego having anything to do with it. The ego is the made-up entity that thinks it's having problems within the boundaries set up by beliefs. Of course none of those descriptions is actually accurate at all, it's just the best I can do with English. The truth can't be Englished at all.

The same way you defend against undead zombies, by realizing they only exist in stories and television.

3 minutes ago, Endangered-EGO said:

@Nos7algiK If it's not what I think it is, then he should ignore everything I wrote. I made that clear.

It doesn't matter if mental illness has something to do with it, I just mentioned it because they go through the same. I have no reason to keep that information for myself.

Alright then, I understand.

8 hours ago, Windappreciator said:

I'm kinda sick of having my chest and heart area intruded without any resistance whatsoever by people and their entities. 

Not gonna lie, it's highly unpleasant to say the least even though one learns from it.

Are there ways to defend myself ?

I'm not really arcane although a strong feeler.

I need a break.

What is meant by ‘one learns from it’?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Someone who believes that entities are real and can attack you, can you give a quick tldr on the phenomena.

I do not buy this but I am completely open to new possibilities 

A home made or already made you can buy. There is a science based aparatus to shield yourseld from pshychic attacks or radionics. 

It works like magrav principle. Before you guys talk smack do your research, this is military science. They use this type of shit on the battlefield nowadays. And in big crowds to disperse people. 

Edited by Goldzilla

Singer

14™