Windappreciator

Which Ways are there to defend against psychic Stuff

50 posts in this topic

I'm kinda sick of having my chest and heart area intruded without any resistance whatsoever by people and their entities. 

Not gonna lie, it's highly unpleasant to say the least even though one learns from it.

Are there ways to defend myself ?

I'm not really arcane although a strong feeler.

I need a break.

Edited by Windappreciator

1 minute ago, Windappreciator said:

@impulse9 If you don't believe that you cant walk through walls then those won't stop you.

This is actually true. But, society conditions the belief of walls being solid so it's a very difficult thing to un-believe. Since psychic attacks aren't a massive social construct it is for your choosing if you wish to believe in them or not.

My suggestion is it would be easier for you to believe that you can choose to be impenetrable, that you are allowing these psychic attacks to happen by giving thought to them. So if you said to yourself "I'm God and I won't allow these attacks to happen to me no longer. They can affect me if I say so." So that would be easier to do than just to un-believe in it all as if it wasn't real.

If you really believed that you could walk through walls, you could. Shocking, I know. Nevertheless true - your entire reality is constructed by your system of beliefs. There's no reason why you can't construct a completely different reality for yourself, other than the strong forces of cultural programming that you received in the course of your life. Faith can move mountains. This is not a metaphor.

Realize its not the other person, it is your mental interpretations which you are reacting to about them. Projecting onto them. Our minds seem to immediately cognize perceived information about someone based on our own judgments of them when we read their body language and micro expression as well as sense an emotional state they may be in. This creates an internal reaction of our own conclusions of the other person. So in a literal sense your psychically attacking yourself we may say. What you do is, identify the reaction within YOU, and then decide how to RESPOND to it, It isn't always immediately possible to control reactions but responses you can manage which will provide some relief.  

Focus on the solution, not the problem

3 minutes ago, Windappreciator said:

@Nos7algiK

Already tried and working on that, but so far meh.

Keep trying and eventually you will have that lightbulb moment in your mind that makes all the connections for protection.

Have you tried accepting it as well? A "Whatever happens to me I know will be for the best" type of attitude? Surrendering can have some profound effects though I understand it can be unnerving when it seems harm can be done to us.

@Kamo Those realizations are what personally freed me from my perception of demonic attacks many years back. First I realized they truly couldn't hurt me, then I realized it was me to the most literal extent. It taught me a valuable lesson and with that realization they disappeared for good.

Edited by Nos7algiK

@impulse9 Thanks for lecturing me on non-duality.

There were no such beliefs in my society or culture.

Maybe this forum is not the right place for this.

@Kamo No offense but it's wrong. Nothing to do with body language or random people in my vicinity and interpreting their words and it's not really a mind thing.

This stuff is rare to find.

@impulse9 Thanks for lecturing me on non-duality.

There were no such beliefs in my society or culture.

Maybe this forum is not the right place for this.

No it can be, you just gotta find people who have been able to paradigm jump between perspectives rather than focusing on Non-Duality all the time. Its a Consciousness forum so everything is included not just Non-Duality. Understanding how beliefs in general work will get you some results.

@Windappreciator The non-dual way is the way to liberation. You are doing this to yourself and until you can accept this there is a good chance you will suffer more on this all.

But, if you want more practical advice try binaural beats, specially while sleeping. If you can mix them with psychedelics this could free you as well.

Edited by Nos7algiK

@Windappreciator Does it feel rotten and sick in the chest area? And has real physical effects? Beating you to the ground?

If not, then stop reading.

Buddhist have a word for it, that's one of the things that come up when going from the 3rd to the 4th jhana. I'm not familiar enough to find the name for that occurence.

I needed 5 years to escape from it, always distracting until I went through it. Then it just came, I focused on it as much as possible, and that dumb fucking shit just disappeared. No fucking thing happened, I was expecting fireworks and Satan and shit, but it came, my heart beat fast, went away. Then I just sat there and after a while I was just into the 4th jhana for a while. Nothing happened, nothing changed. I needed to convince myself multiple times to push through it and for dozens of times I backed out when my heart beat fast. But there's nothing. Nothing will happen, this is just some random shit that has no substance. I was only afraid of what that would lead to, but it's just that dishusting feeling and fear, nothing underneath it.

Consider that you are most likely not experiencing a psychic attack, for if you were experiencing one, by simply noticing it, it would likely stop.

However, if you are positive that it is what you are experiencing here are 3 simple ways :

- In a ritualistic sort of way, declare that you do not desire such interactions, that if this is to continue it would be a direct infringement upon your free will and that you bid them well in their journey. This works particularly well with advanced negative entities, but less with the stupid ones in my experience.

- Accept the psychic attack as something that is teaching you where you are not in balance emotionally, physically, mentally, etc and work on that, for negatively polarized entities can't actually "attack" you but rather only exploit already present imbalances in you. Generally this means meditate your way out of it.

- Sincerely love the entity or entities, see them as none other than yourself, feel deep gratitude for them and emphasize only the positive aspects of the situation (this would complete the previous suggestion). Sincerity is key.

I would advise against anything along the lines of trying to beat them at their own game or trying to control them or destroy them, etc.

What I said may read like I'm bullshitting you with love & light but still give it a try and see.

Edit: Palo Santo and those songs in youtube channels such as Meditative Mind may be helpful too

Edited by SriSriJustinBieber

@Kamo No offense but it's wrong. Nothing to do with body language or random people in my vicinity and interpreting their words and it's not really a mind thing.

This stuff is rare to find.

No offense taken, I wont try to persuade you, your still learning. Everyone is somewhere in their experience. I can understand where your perspective is at. I would like to attempt to provide information that may help you, how ever your defense is up and your mind is closed so to do that I would need you to be willing, or to keep an open mind. Only you know your reality so no one can deny your interpretations of your experience and can only provide you another angle to see it from. Ive experienced what you described in my own life, so its not rare to me. I had a similar interpretation of it at the time.