Johnny Galt

How to reach the "anti-vaxxer"?

76 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

This is a spiritual forum so we have some leeway...but remember we are speaking from the relative domain...within the context of the dream..which has rules...tread carefully my friend..you have been banned before...

I shared a perspective and potentially valuable information. DO NOT threaten me, DO NOT project your issues in relativity onto me, it takes a coward to take things personally 

believe it or not there’s systems of belief unsupportive to how and what the  immune system is/ how it “works” as allopathic medicine suggests 

Take what resonates, leave the rest. Don’t throw a fit, that’s Leo’s job, don’t be a dog or an abusive ruler

Thank you, maybe reflect on your purpose here, I hold no attachment to this forum, usually I’m too sensitive to deal with the energies

Edited by DrewNows

10 minutes ago, Johnny Galt said:

@Dryas Did you even read what I posted? 

No lol. Sorry

Best way I have found is to share news stories of people dying or suffering horribly from Covid. Once they see/hear enough of the horror stories their mind may come around.

Anti-vaxxers are fear-based people usually, so the best way to motivate them is with even more fear that hits them straight in the balls.

Another good way is to hit them in the wallet. Tell them that an average Covid hospitalization bill is about $20,000 in the US. It's financially idiotic not to get vaccinated.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura did you even read what I have presented in this thread? 

And note to Leo and others, I put anti-vaxxer in quotations because, like "white supremacy", labels are being thrown around way too easily. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Best way I have found is to share news stories of people dying or suffering horribly from Covid. Once they see/hear enough of the horror stories their mind may come around.

Even worse, than the horror stories is the reality that doctors have been dealing with the symptoms with known drugs that have been used for decades, and yet why is this not given any spotlight? why is this being quickly dismissed? Have a look below:

Dr. Joseph Varon (Cheif Medical Officer) He did 1640 mainstream media interviews for his work with dealing with covid. Why did they not mention the medicine that he was using? https://www.bitchute.com/video/rvccR4Tg6fRS/

https://c19early.com (COVID-19 early treatment: real-time analysis of 867 studies)

https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/i-mask-plus-protocol/

Lets now focus in on ivermectin, which is not just used for horses  

"Ivermectin is a Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved antiparasitic drug that is used to treat several neglected tropical diseases, including onchocerciasis, helminthiases, and scabies.1 It is also being evaluated for its potential to reduce the rate of malaria transmission by killing mosquitoes that feed on treated humans and livestock.2 For these indications, ivermectin has been widely used and is generally well tolerated.1,3 Ivermectin is not approved by the FDA for the treatment of any viral infection."

(Source) https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/therapies/antiviral-therapy/ivermectin/

Ivermectin in Africa: (Note: I could also point to many other countries)

1 - https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33795896/

2 - "Conclusions: The morbidity and mortality in the onchocerciasis endemic countries are lesser than those in the non-endemic ones. The community-directed onchocerciasis treatment with ivermectin is the most reasonable explanation for the decrease in morbidity and fatality rate in Africa. In areas where ivermectin is distributed to and used by the entire population, it leads to a significant reduction in mortality." 

source: https://www.medrxiv.org/content/medrxiv/early/2021/03/26/2021.03.26.21254377.full.pdf

Edited by Johnny Galt

A reminder, to those who may quickly dismiss what it is I am attempting to bring to your awareness, I am NOT suggesting that covid is a hoax, not at all, as I've seen too much.

Additional note, I think this is a great guideline that is suggested by Leo:

"Basic guidelines for quality posting:

Show a willingness to learn and consider multiple points of view, rather than only pushing your own."

Edited by Johnny Galt

Oh man, I just visited a different forum with many crazy anti-vaxxers.

They keep saying that everyone who take the vaccine are the ones who are idiots, deluded, etc.

I have to be honest and admit that I hate the insane anti-vaxxers. From the bottom of my heart I hate them. I know I shouldn't do that, I'll try to use this stuff as a lesson in learning to love even such people.

Edited by Blackhawk

@Blackhawk this is the human condition. Every house I see, there are those who have lost it - to the theist, the philosopher, to the "insane anti-vaxxer", regardless, there is the human condition at the root of it...

remember this in the context, thousands of years the human being in a condition, buddha shrugging somewhere - "how's your view?" (mind, perception, condition)

We are like cosmic children, and yes, we can awaken. 

Well I just made some efforts on loving even the insane people.

The key to not hate those crazy people is to take a deeep breath and see them as mentally ill or mentally retarded people.

I don't hate people who have other mental illnesses or are retarded in other ways. So why would I hate these ones? I think that solved it.

Edited by Blackhawk

@Johnny Galt shall I re-direct this whole conversation? to Leo, and any one else reading this? 

I've laid out my case and I encourage one to take your time with the information, and hold it up to your world view, what do you see?

Regarldess though, it's a symptom of symptoms, and we are chasing.

I see another way and so feel free to close this thread, and I'll start a new one. It involves a taking a look at the earth and our relations, there's things most are not seeing. And in seeing our relationships magic can happen. 

Edited by Johnny Galt

4 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

see them as mentally ill or mentally retarded people.

@Johnny Galt lol then you'll meet them with a warped view,

and so who is it that you'll view?

will you be able to even see them?

or will it be coloured by you? 

We can do better, not back, but better :)

The cosmos is watching with anticipation.

There's quite a story to that,

Realize we be swimming in her, womb mother earth

Atmosphere, nostrils to nose, we breath her

From my hands to my mouth I ingest her, mother

Consider nature, and number riddled through it,

I briefly explained number in the body and nature to an 8 year old, and he got it - "ya, it's every where around you" as he looked with curiosity.

We were born knowing how to learn, did you know that? I'll start another thread...

Edited by Johnny Galt

32 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

I'll try to use this stuff as a lesson in learning to love even such people.

all conflict can be used as this vehicle, again though, remember a greater context.

Edited by Johnny Galt

31 minutes ago, Johnny Galt said:

@Johnny Galt lol then you'll meet them with a warped view,

and so who is it that you'll view?

will you be able to even see them?

or will it be coloured by you? 

No.

For example either Trump is waging a secret war against elite Satan-worshipping cannibalistic pedophiles in government, business and the media (QAnon), or he's not.

There is no such thing as "the other view (conspiracy theorists) is right too."

One view is true, and the other view is false.

You're probably trying to say that the other view is true too. No it's not. They are wrong, they are mentally ill or mentally retarded people, for whatever reason. Period.

Edited by Blackhawk

@Blackhawk 

"You're probably trying to say that the other view is true too. No it's not."

Wrong.

I'd say neither side is true. Both have grand confusion; I see here a product of industrialized education and more

Edited by Johnny Galt

38 minutes ago, Johnny Galt said:

@Blackhawk 

"You're probably trying to say that the other view is true too. No it's not."

Wrong.

I'd say neither side is true. Both have grand confusion; I see here a product of industrialized education and more

No both sides aren't wrong.

The pro-vaxxers are right, and anti-vaxxers are wrong.

@Blackhawk which leads me to, the original post in this thread, have you taken the time to look at it? they are experts, are they not? 

"Basic guidelines for quality posting:

Show a willingness to learn and consider multiple points of view, rather than only pushing your own."