Johnny Galt

How to reach the "anti-vaxxer"?

76 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Endangered-EGO said:

I was making a parody of antivaxx people, I carified that in the end of the post.

Come on "my dog got covid and didn't complain about any symptoms" ?

I was just showing how they make sense of their nonsense and use everything to fortify their beliefs about the current situation.

Oh my bad then...Yeah the dog excuse..lame..haha my dogs didn't have any symptoms either after kissing me when I was positive...I think it just doesn't affect animals the same way it does humans...lucky bastards...imagine a dog losing its sense of smell...that would suck big time for them..

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

"The natural immune protection that develops after a SARS-CoV-2 infection offers considerably more of a shield against the Delta variant of the pandemic coronavirus than two doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine"

"Nussenzweig’s group has published data showing people who recover from a SARS-CoV-2 infection continue to develop increasing numbers and types of coronavirus-targeting antibodies for up to 1 year. By contrast, he says, twice-vaccinated people stop seeing increases “

Source:

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2021/08/having-sars-cov-2-once-confers-much-greater-immunity-vaccine-no-infection-parties

"People who recovered from a bout of Covid-19 during one of the earlier waves of the pandemic appear to have a lower risk of contracting the delta variant than those who got two doses of the vaccine from Pfizer Inc. and BioNTech SE."

Source:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-08-27/previous-covid-prevents-delta-infection-better-than-pfizer-shot

Another doctor talking of alternative treatments that are available. Shouldn't we know about this? shouldn't we be able to access all available means to deal with symptoms? if this is an emergency then why not allow doctors and patients to choose?

Yes, lets do the studies, but when one is ill, should we not utilize that which is available and deal with it immediately? especially when these med's have stood the test of time in regards to long term safety.

WHO welcomes Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2015 for discoveries of drugs against tropical diseases

"Although the discovery of ivermectin is decades old, its potential is now recognized from the benefits to more than a billion people who are currently protected every year with preventive chemotherapy. Donated ivermectin paved the way for a series of other large-scale drug donations resulting in free treatment of people against neglected tropical diseases."

https://www.who.int/news/item/05-10-2015-who-welcomes-nobel-prize-in-physiology-or-medicine-2015-for-discoveries-of-drugs-against-tropical-diseases

Leo is so stubborn with his beliefs that no matter how much evidence you provide, he's gonna repeat the same thing over and over, like a parrot.

On 8/26/2021 at 10:28 PM, Johnny Galt said:

@Inliytened1 I'm happy to hear that she's okay! I got it too and it was pretty intense. Regardless, we should have choice and not be led by exaggerated numbers (cases/deaths - see original post for examples of this)

I forgot to mention I am happy to hear you made it thru OK as well!  No vaccine I take it?  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

best way to reach an antivaxxer is with a mobile device or 6 ft stick...I’ve still not gotten the vaccine but I know I’ve gotten the virus many times...I’m such a good guy for takin it off people’s chest, I can sense when it’s in my system and when it’s left, it’s just energy clearing. People need to thank the energy healers 

1 hour ago, vladorion said:

Leo is so stubborn with his beliefs that no matter how much evidence you provide, he's gonna repeat the same thing over and over, like a parrot.

greatest strength/weakness of the Taurus zodiac sign xD
— always holds a grip even when they’re wrong — 

he’d have to relinquish authority over the forum and his own mind, this would seem absolutely catastrophic, like a malfunctioning keyboard 

There’s no willingness to hold multiple truths egotistically when it threatens the fixed structure of Taurus thinking. It’s very sturdy and masterful but there’s the flip-side or inherited weakness. 
My moon is in Taurus, I kinda know what it’s like, my emotional state just won’t shift based solely off someone else’s needs/intentions no matter how much they push when it’s against my will/desire. On the flip-side I hold emotional stability wherever I go unless I willingly give away my power, then there’s also detachment, thank you spirit and trauma  xD 

22 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

best way to reach an antivaxxer is with a mobile device or 6 ft stick

@DrewNows lol, thank you for bringing some humour!

8 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@DrewNows @Johnny Galt so let's start a thread for the immune club :)

There are no immune people, only immune states. I’m not immune I just know how to self heal, fear doesn’t get in the way ;) 

21 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

There are no immune people, only immune states. I’m not immune I just know how to self heal, fear doesn’t get in the way ;) 

Cuz you never tested for it did you.  If you had the delta variant..which I did..you have natural immunity.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 we don’t subscribe to the same beliefs and understanding. I’ll share a friends post I find interesting 

As you know by now, entire industries are based on things that are pure fantasy.

In physics (photons,  electrons,  neutron stars,  big bang,  black holes, etc) and the same is true in biology.   

In fact most of biology is a fabrication or partial truth.  Germs are real. 

The virus,  along with the immune system and asymptomatic carrier bull dung were invented to subvert the rational simplicity of Kochs Postulates, of which not a single ONE has ever been satisfied, while trying to prove that germs cause disease. 

The virus is an example of something that has never been directly observed or catalogued by any credible scienctific process.

Genetics is another great example of scientific fraud. 

DNA is just a theoretical concept. The so-called indirect evidence of the existence and structure of DNA are just completely unsustainable interpretations. No one can prove that the bands of different sizes seen on gel electrophoresis are the expression of the existence of the hypothetical structure of what is claimed to be DNA.

I would encourage anyone who believe in the idea of DNA to go back and read how it was supposedly isolated. Absolute comedy. It include actually boiling the sample. Ridiculous. There is no proof that DNA exist.

There is SOMETHING going on however, of course. 

What we have is a parallel situation between physics and biology. 

When confronted with field energy scientists are compelled to draw upon the radical materialism of their training and simply invent particles they believe are responsible for composing the field. 

The materialistic nature of our civilization runs deep. 

There is a dead end for these materialist concepts once they get past a certain threshold because,  at heart,  the universe is made of innately intelligent electromagnetic energy that has no points or particles. 

DNA, virus,  RNA, vitamins,  chromosome,  electron,  proton,  neutrino etc, all theoretical concepts with no direct observation to back their claims.

Innately intelligent electric field energy is the glue that unites all sciences and the universe comprehensively. 

We must turn our attention to this as it is part of our awakening to a Natural World Order.

There is NO IMMUNE SYSTEM. 

There IS a universal Law of Infinite Immunity. 

This law states that no genetic piracy is allowed by living bodies. 

This protects the Biosphere from Collapsing at the miroscopic level due to warring microbes.

check out Dr Thomas Cowans, Dawn Lester, and David Parker Videos on YouTube for more info on (what really makes you ill)

@Alex_R 

1 hour ago, Alex_R said:

Why do you care about this topic so much??

Did you take the time to read through what I have presented?

Edited by Johnny Galt
spelling error

37 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

There is NO IMMUNE SYSTEM. 

This is a spiritual forum so we have some leeway...but remember we are speaking from the relative domain...within the context of the dream..which has rules...tread carefully my friend..you have been banned before...

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.