joegarland

Petition For Leo To Start A Vlog (in Response To "becoming A Sage" Video)

Should Leo make a vlog?   15 members have voted

1. 1. Should Leo make a vlog?

• YES!
    • Yeah, that'd be cool.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura

Dear Leo,

At the end of your "Becoming a Sage" video you express doubt over whether or not people are interested in this topic.

I, for one, am HELLA interested. This video is perfect. You've articulated my thoughts perfectly. I've wanted to be a sage ever since I was a kid.

You also mentioned a desire to have a camera follow you around as you go about your day. I would kill for just one of these videos. I'm sure I speak for all of us here. You are a serious role model to me and to many others on this forum, and getting a little glimpse into your day would be an Enlightenment in itself. 

So look, I'm proposing that you do a vlog. It doesn't matter how many installments you make. It could be one, ten, a hundred. I don't care. Or make a special episode: "A Day in the Life of Leo." Anything that shows us behind the curtains.

You said before that such a video would be boring. I say you're wrong. The following video is a guy just talking about a computer and it's mesmerizing. 

And you can do WAY better than a fucking MacBook review, Leo. :P

So here's your message, Leo:  make a vlog.  We all want you to.

Love,

Joseph

PS: I'm so grateful that Actualized.org exists, and that it is going in this direction. You are the answer to my prayers, basically. You understand my soul's deepest longings, and you're helping me get there. Not enough words to thank you.

Just sayin... shouldn't the ideal be less wishing for more Leo's content, less whinning and mental masturbation on this forum (Yee... Im guilty), and more action in real life?

Actualized.org is an anchor, not your mom.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

"Yeah, wouldn't it be fun to jerk off, take a shower and then watch Leo's vlog?" That I think is the sort of attitude such desires stem from. Leo has a lot of content, for real. It would take you years to implement. You would never run out of things to work on. If you're serious about the things he teaches, stop begging for more content and get to work.

@joegarland I live on the west-coast of Canada, so, as you can imagine I've been signing anti-pipeline/ anti-tanker petitions left, right, and center! What you offer here is a survey, not a petition! I don't know that Leo, or anyone else would respond well to a petition to dictate their actions. I mention this distinction only because I recently got some flack for sort of jokingly suggesting a petition to our Prime Minister, get a tattoo cover-up for his Haida Art shoulder piece, based on his recent actions...lol...."Petitions" inherently invoke a sense of demand, and I have now realized that they need to be taken seriously. That said, I love your post! I love how stoked you are on this direction, and I totally agree that it would be incredible to get a video like that...although what Leo was actually wanting to show us, was the" thoughts inside his head", and that is unfortunately not yet possible (although there are some really cool dream viewing technologies etc)....lol....

A Video of the Day and the Life of Leo would be interesting, but like leo said about showing the thoughts inside your head. Watching the video you wont see the interior workings of whats going on.

I would guess leo lives a rather simple life, nothing that would be particularly wowzers and would be boring to watch.

I wonder if their is some illusion among some  here that leos routine is something that is absolutely extraordinary and exyravgantly different and amazing in how does everything in his routine and everything in his daily routine has a pronounced gold glimmer to it.

I suspect leos routine is quite simple consisting basically of the stuff he mentions in his videos.

Non the less it would be interesting to see how he applies what he preaches into his life. Would give some insights in that sense as you will be able to see how leo does it which you can use as an example for adding positive habits into your own life.

Edited by Lorcan