Goldzilla

Vibration, Sound, Tuning 114hz

10 posts in this topic

A word from that wich is not, 

-Human beings atleast, have the ability to live more years, depending on how each and one of us handles sound, vibration or what we call lifeforce inside. 

Notice when in the company of somebody the lifeforce inside starts to skyrocket, or even thinking about someone. 

Love is accepting the lifeforce wich is thought that it has it's roots, accepting the totallity of lifeforce is embracing everything, good or bad, even possible or impossible outcomes. 

Now, becoming a superconductor with the body, transparency of thought, vision, perspective, one can start rewriting the DNA again, from it's original state, direct from main grid consciousness. What we call just be, and beyond i'd say. 

The state of literally no thought, i'll tell you a sad truth is that state in wich one wants to experiment only the material, is a rejection of thought, and can be experienced i give you that, i have in the past. But that state is a disconnection from the main grid consciousness, a perpetual intent of shut off, but the main grid of consciousness will alert you with fear, nausea, or even extasis if goes override. Because of an override of binge drinking one night, the brain will fire up DMT to keep you alive, droplets of the totallity of the main grid of consciousness into the system in  . Zip files. 

So, to experience and be "God" it is a thought away really, that simple. The intention to embrace and be the totallity of thought. 

When spiritual healers call blockages, they refer to a part of the body being atrophied or strain muscle in a certain way or contracting in a certain way. That leads to physical anomalies on the body, like overweight, pain, all types of illnesses , from the light to very bad stuff. 

To be a superconductor we have to literally LIVE, in the most deep and simple way. Laugh with everything you got if given the opportunity. Cry with everything you got if given the opportunity. 

The totallity of thought has so much override power, that if someone suppresses a bad thought, it could really happen. Because reality works this way, it wants to LIVE! Even the bad thought or good thought wants to live. If you don't let it express itself shit happens. It is that simple. We can change from sick to healthy in one afternoon, don't doubt that, but it needs the embrace and thoughts LIVE! 

Remember when we dream? It is a state of the what i'm talking about, a superconductor. The embrace of every thought. In reality when we dream, we dream in the main grid of consciousness, seen from the perspective of the ego. 

So, achieving lucid dreaming and beyond and reaching a state of clarity until the 4th level of the dream. That it is what we call awakening, the 4 beasts of Apocalips lol, the 4 main layers of the human body. Yeah, in other words would be the syncronization of the 4 main glands in the brain. 

So to achieve this state, i explained that in my earlier posts. 

And when does sound come in? THOUGHT!, LIVE! 

Edited by Goldzilla

Singer

14™

Thank you for sharing ?❤?

Edited by DIDego

Interesting! Is lifeforce the same thing as prana/qi? Is being alone too much bad, because then we don't get enough lifeforce?

This state with no thoughts (inner silence), I don't think that it disconnects us from consciousness like you say, the ego resists it, because thinking is an addiction, once it's gone there is a great joy and love in that state, and one gets stronger intuition. Yogis go into deep, no-thought states, Samadhi, I read that it is one of the reasons why some yogis lived for hundreds of years. This is what I believe, but I try to not close my mind to new ideas, maybe thoughts are more important than I believe.

38 minutes ago, Seraphim said:

Interesting! Is lifeforce the same thing as prana/qi? Is being alone too much bad, because then we don't get enough lifeforce?

This state with no thoughts (inner silence), I don't think that it disconnects us from consciousness like you say, the ego resists it, because thinking is an addiction, once it's gone there is a great joy and love in that state, and one gets stronger intuition. Yogis go into deep, no-thought states, Samadhi, I read that it is one of the reasons why some yogis lived for hundreds of years. This is what I believe, but I try to not close my mind to new ideas, maybe thoughts are more important than I believe.

Thought put into emotion = prana/qi.

The state of no thought is a decision of death, is experiencing the decay, believe it or not it's true. 

Thinking is not an addiction, you are alive because of that. Too much uncontrolled thought is when somebody just visualizes thought without putting it into emotion. 

Put all the thoughts into emotion and the addiction you are scared of dissapears. 

Singer

14™

So we can improve our prana by putting thought into emotion? Can you give an example of how to do this? When you use the word "thought" here, do you mean like a word-thought that we hear in our mind like a sound? Or more like a silent idea? Visualization/imagination? Or something else, or all of those?

1 hour ago, Seraphim said:

So we can improve our prana by putting thought into emotion? Can you give an example of how to do this? When you use the word "thought" here, do you mean like a word-thought that we hear in our mind like a sound? Or more like a silent idea? Visualization/imagination? Or something else, or all of those?

Everything you see it's thought. Accept the totallity of life, wich is the totallity of God's thought, and the body and mind expands and one becomes God. 

So prana is equal to love, love yourself more, more prana. This is how we love God and we become God. 

Is not only a matter of seeing the truth about God, is the embrace of everything in the most literal sense. 

Edited by Goldzilla

Singer

14™

On 2021-08-27 at 7:34 PM, Goldzilla said:

Everything you see it's thought. Accept the totallity of life, wich is the totallity of God's thought, and the body and mind expands and one becomes God. 

So prana is equal to love, love yourself more, more prana. This is how we love God and we become God. 

Is not only a matter of seeing the truth about God, is the embrace of everything in the most literal sense. 

Yes! That is powerful. Hmm, the only time I feel acceptance and self-love is when I am being myself, open heart and not thinking much, being present in the moment, inner silence is like a gateway to that state for me, but I am not saying you are wrong about thoughts because I do not know. Also, my spiritual path, which is very unique, has given me special powers which are only usable when I have inner silence. And I know many spiritual paths value inner silence highly, some use it to empower certain practices, some just rest in it and recharge and heal.