BipolarGrowth

I’ve achieved my highest imaginable life purpose for realistic human goals

26 posts in this topic

I just live and teach Dharma 24/7 to those who want to hear it and those who don’t in my actions, thoughts, sensations, and everything and nothing else. I’d like to make money, but I’m so content with actually doing this that I am just living off credit cards. Before you bitch about overspending, you probably aren’t that competent in the manipulation of money if you have a debt problem ideologically. Also, nothing belongs to any self ever, and you can remain directly conscious of that more-or-less for the rest of your life. I’m just going to manipulate love and Dharma and non-binary tantra for the sake of dual healing mental health and sexuality shadows forever to get my needs met. It’s not in any evil way though. Don’t be an idiot. Everybody plays with manipulation, sex, love, power, and devilry for any awakening which could ever be called human. At least I have my own real estate business and home by age 25 so I can do spiritually meaningful and relatively beautiful tantra because I’m not locked in some scarcity mindset. Thank Lucifer for white privilege. I’d be one hell of a Devil without it. 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

How do you feel my friend? Let go all of this spiritual nonsense about achieving the highest something, manipulating love, etc... just go walk in nature for example, deep breath, it's all good. ☺️??

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

34 minutes ago, allislove said:

How do you feel my friend? Let go all of this spiritual nonsense about achieving the highest something, manipulating love, etc... just go walk in nature for example, deep breath, it's all good. ☺️??

I feel great, and this is what makes me feel good. Your advice is obsolete for this level of awakening. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 

21 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

I feel great, and this is what makes me feel good. Your advice is obsolete for this level of awakening. 

Famous last words...

Why so serious?

Sounds like a lack of balance and maturity. 

"Get on my level bro, I don't need money"

Unless you are wealthy, I don't know you.

But, yes serve humanity in the highest way you can! I don't really understand this post.

Focus on actually being healthy. To me personally, I think enlightened people who teach must also be grounded, stable and know how to think long term.

Don't take the easy way out, build systems and value so you don't end up in a financial wreckage, and made a fool.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

2 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

but I’m so content with actually doing this that I am just living off credit cards. Before you bitch about overspending, you probably aren’t that competent in the manipulation of money if you have a debt problem ideologically. Also, nothing belongs to any self ever, and you can remain directly conscious of that more-or-less for the rest of your life. I’m just going to manipulate love and Dharma and non-binary tantra for the sake of dual healing mental health and sexuality shadows forever to get my needs met.

This is going to end badly for you.

4 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

I’d like to make money, but I’m so content with actually doing this that I am just living off credit cards. Before you bitch about overspending, you probably aren’t that competent in the manipulation of money if you have a debt problem ideologically. 

This is a seed for future financial wreckage that may take years to get out of. It'll be hard to relax and help others when your stressed out about debt.

◭"89"

@BipolarGrowth I think you have some grounding work to do. Your ego has hijacked your spiritual experiences. 

Because you are still relatively immature and because your ego has hijacked your spiritual experiences, you're diving head first into serious Zen devilry. 

Proclaiming yourself a Buddha/Arhat and then running around teaching people is also just a trap. 

The only thing that was good about Connor Murphy and his shenanigans is that he served as a lesson - at least to those who were willing to learn. 

8 minutes ago, Tim R said:

The only thing that was good about Connor Murphy and his shenanigans is that he served as a lesson - at least to those who were willing to learn. 

My thoughts exactly. 

15 minutes ago, Tim R said:

@BipolarGrowth

Honestly, I was grateful to be able to observe someone else go through it. He may have actually in some ways helped awakening in the longer term for others.

◭"89"

8 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

Before you bitch about overspending, you probably aren’t that competent in the manipulation of money if you have a debt problem ideologically.

Overspending is simply spending more than you have / are making. The ‘over’ is relative to the money on hand or income. Common sense advice isn’t bitching, and money does not actually have the property or possibility of being manipulated or not.  Manipulating or manipulated is a human characteristic, behavior, action, experience. A debt is a debt , and is not an ideology. Credit card debt is among the highest interest rates, and is least ideal, and is (imo) far from wise, baring any extreme situations. 

Absorbent credit card debt is a you sized problem, no one else will owe that money. But if you advise as you do, you’re likely to end up with a situation on your hands that you might not enjoy. If you advise opposite of as you do, you’re likely to end up with a situation on your hands that you might not enjoy. The Buddha advised equanimity, the middle way. To spot our highs & lows, to deconstruct & understand them (ourselves),  to experience reaction - but not react, as to liberate the mind of causation, via liberation of reactionary thought, behaviors, and actions. 

And one more time for the cheap seats… there are no levels of awakening. This is like saying “there are levels of me”. There aren’t brother. You’re just super duper good at appearing. 

My momma don’t like debt, and she likes everything. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

lucifer ??

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

11 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Famous last words...

???

The arrogance is quite disturbing indeed

7 hours ago, Tim R said:

@BipolarGrowth I think you have some grounding work to do. Your ego has hijacked your spiritual experiences. 

Because you are still relatively immature and because your ego has hijacked your spiritual experiences, you're diving head first into serious Zen devilry. 

Proclaiming yourself a Buddha/Arhat and then running around teaching people is also just a trap. 

Oh it’s definitely a trap. Just a fun one.