BipolarGrowth

Authenticity…

11 posts in this topic

Authenticity is the highest spiritual teaching. Literally just be yourself fully, and God will reward you for that courage. No one has full insight into your direct, personal experience but you. There are no other masters of your individual True Nature.

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

38 minutes ago, Goldzilla said:

GG

I both Love and hate you Goldzilla. Hopefully you’re right and we can heal physical problems with spirituality. 

Make the deal the Buddha did with Mara already... It’s the only way to maximize the relationship with Lucifer. Holy new levels of awakening….

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 

Like it was said of Ronald Reagan: "an authentic phony."

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

36 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

I both Love and hate you Goldzilla. Hopefully you’re right and we can heal physical problems with spirituality. 

Make the deal the Buddha did with Mara already... It’s the only way to maximize the relationship with Lucifer. Holy new levels of awakening….

Is a matter of knowing and going full into self confidence, despite what everyone says. Because in the end we are alone in this. GG

Singer

14™

Being authentic is tricky, fear of death ultimately stands in the way. It’s human nature to want to be accepted socially, I find the more authentic you are, the less you fit into the social matrix.

Let's be real, to be really authentic and confident you freak out people. Mostly if you stay calm. Even police freak out on this. Trust me. 

Singer

14™

3 hours ago, KennedyCarter said:

Agreed! Life is your own thought projection.

I know one thing, that I know 0Tangsmyneighbor -Nobody important 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Authenticity kills the identity or rather exposes its non-substance.

I pretends to be authentic and fools/forgets itself so that I continues living. It is however still dead.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.