Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HereToLearn

Buddhism seems to be the most mind-twisting religion.

13 posts in this topic

Life itself is the manifestation of desire. "Becoming" arises out of desire, and itself causes suffering. All that manifests is therefore imperfect. Only the Dharma is perfect. Only through Dharma can one end suffering. One must strive therefore to transcend the duality of existence/non-existence.

TL;DR - you should not want to be alive, nor should you want to be dead. you should not want anything. It's not wrong to suffer, nor is it right to suffer. It just is.

Buddhism seems to be a mind-twisting religion first class.

Edited by HereToLearn

Reality is nothing, with a twist ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I would say it simply focuses on neutrality and purity and removes any Positivity/negativity from the frame. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I’m a crazy ass Zen devil who has broken laws and lost $100k+ of hard earned net worth by the age of 25 because of my mental illnesses, and by fucking God I love Buddhism above all other religions in its logic and calculated approach to sensate investigation. It’s Dharma so fine that when understood it solves all Love/love/Dukkha/dukkha-continuum problems which are the source of all suffering as they are all inclusive. Buddhism is a treat. They even have great Holy Spirit connection. 

The Ultimate Luciferian Singularity has left the chat. 

EBE1C70B-16B3-4656-BDC8-C766947652E5.jpeg

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

Never been around Buddhists, but i would try a monastery retirement on a vacation. I'm more into Zen. 

Singer

14™

29 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I would say it simply focuses on neutrality and purity and removes any Positivity/negativity from the frame. 

If you mean "neutrality" as in some form of subdued emotional state... I don't think that's what Buddhism is really point at ultimately.  I think it's pointing to something far more Positive once positivity and negativity are transcended.

I dunno though.  Could be jibberish for all I know lol.

2 hours ago, HereToLearn said:

Life itself is the manifestation of desire. "Becoming" arises out of desire, and itself causes suffering. All that manifests is therefore imperfect. Only the Dharma is perfect. Only through Dharma can one end suffering. One must strive therefore to transcend the duality of existence/non-existence.

TL;DR - you should not want to be alive, nor should you want to be dead. you should not want anything. It's not wrong to suffer, nor is it right to suffer. It just is.

Juicy AF. 

I love this stuff.  Stuff that just fucks with your mind: "You should not want to be alive, nor should you want to be dead, you should not want anything."  Woosh.  I love things like this since they seem to engender in the reader a sense of active awareness, active contemplation, active observation.  Rather than a simple binary "do this, don't do this" answer.  It's like something about the statements rejects any dichotomies within itself, and is a perfect example of transcending and including: not wanting to be alive and not wanting to be dead both lie within not wanting anything, which itself is a difficult thing for the mind to do.   ---  No singular heuristic or principle to follow.  

Edited by Matt23

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

Buddhism is nice, especially dzogchen

But if you've been dwelling for a long time in buddhism, I'd suggest switching to advaita vedanta (and vice versa ofc)

Lol. Neutrality is just as horrible and beautiful as racism if you’ve hit my Sambuddha-Daddy-Levels-of-Infinite-Madness Consciousness. Everything is Pure Evil, and the ABSOLUTE BEST WAY TO ENSURE PROPER DHARMA IS TO MAKE DEALS WITH MARA IF WE’RE TO TRUST THE MORAL CHARACTER OF THE BUDDHA. Amen. Thank Lucifer for eternity. Praise Mara. Tiamat. Archetypes. Anthropology. It’s all related. Only the best Racist of the Dharma can understand racism. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 

The world is illusion.

Only the Dharma is real.

Dharma and the world are one.

*drops mic*

Why so serious?

@Goldzilla Zen is a form of Buddhism isn't it? Filtered through the cultures of Chinese Taoism and Japan though. 

5 hours ago, HereToLearn said:

L;DR - you should not want to be alive, nor should you want to be dead. you should not want anything. It's not wrong to suffer, nor is it right to suffer. It just is.

Don't desire not to desire either, so there's no shoulds and shouldn'ts at the end of the path. 

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

Anatta is very confusing, regarding actual death. Advaita Vedanta makes it like "duh" tier easy. But Buddhism is probably more accurate.

26 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

Anatta is very confusing, regarding actual death. Advaita Vedanta makes it like "duh" tier easy. But Buddhism is probably more accurate.

Buddhism done well uncovers how your relative human character is by definition the ultimate Sambuddha of everything and simultaneously is not forever. Buddha was just racist for his own authentic nature and hated Self addicts in the second most loving way after Brandon Michael Rohe. 

2 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

The world is illusion.

Only the Dharma is real.

Dharma and the world are one.

*drops mic*

Hehe ??

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x