AminB501

I see epistemic madness on my youtube feed about a "great awakening" taking place now

31 posts in this topic

@AminB501

Suffering is a great catalyst for awakening, so maybe there are more people starting to awaken now than ever before. How can you be sure that it is not the case ? 

It is obvious that humanity will need to awaken to some degree in the next few decades to survive. If God is imagining everything, why do you think it is imagining all of these major challenges for humanity, if not to wake them up ?

On 26/08/2021 at 6:36 AM, Leo Gura said:

The Great Awakening is almost here!!!!

Meanwhile....

30% of the population is too stupid to take a vaccine to save their own lives, taking horse medicine instead.

Stupid people can awaken too you know :D

31 minutes ago, knakoo said:

Could it mean that you are repressing the unconscious part of you ? Could you not simply feel compassion and love for people deeply stuck in ego ?

See when you are surrounded by unconscious people, it takes great amount of energy and mental clarity to stay conscious the level which you'd normally be at when you don't have to deal with so much stupidity and unconscious behaviors. Of course you should feel compassion and love towards everyone since everyone is divine and deserve love, but it takes great amount of energy to also embody these not just to understand!

20 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

See when you are surrounded by unconscious people, it takes great amount of energy and mental clarity to stay conscious the level which you'd normally be at when you don't have to deal with so much stupidity and unconscious behaviors. Of course you should feel compassion and love towards everyone since everyone is divine and deserve love, but it takes great amount of energy to also embody these not just to understand!

But being around unconscious people is a great way to reveal the unconsciousness in us and then release it or transcend it. Personally I am grateful when people trigger me, as it helps me release what needs to be released. 

Unfortunately we are not even close to that I have alot of new age friends and none of them are interested when it comes to waking up spiritually. Id say I only know five people who are interested in pursing enlightenment and that is a stretch and Ive been to 100 of retreats and spiritual events etc. Most people dont give a shit about enlightenment :/ 

10 minutes ago, knakoo said:

But being around unconscious people is a great way to reveal the unconsciousness in us and then release it or transcend it. Personally I am grateful when people trigger me, as it helps me release what needs to be released. 

I understand what you mean, but we are not zen masters, they affect your consciousness too in very negative way something you don't want at all when you work a lot to gain some consciousness.

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

When you awaken & others are or are not awakening, a world, a population is or is not awakening… you’ve fooled yourself yet again. 

Who says awakening is something of the masses or the world? ????????

Edited by Goldzilla

Singer

14™

@Nahm @KennedyCarter But we got to be a tiny bit realistic. I had fantasies of the whole world going at least stage yellow in my lifetime. But my ego will never experience a world that even has 20% of the population at stage yellow and it's a bitter pill. My ego is hurt by that, yes... And now it's regressed to stage blue, yes my ego doesn't really like a blue/red world.

Edited by AminB501

@AminB501

This might put you at ease… there are no new thoughts. There are no new ideas. There are no new teachings. There are no new, no original, no unique teachers. Every word, idea, teaching… is a regurgitation. One might realize / be aware of this, one might not. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I find it a little strange that when a topic like "global awakening" is mentioned, most on this forum just make it out to be new age speak. When my first meditation teacher started her spiritual journey in the 70's she literally had to drive to another city to find a tiny esoteric bookstore hidden somewhere.  Actualized.org has more than a million students today, and that's just one example. I think people underestimate how this thing is going to snowball exponentially in our own lifetime. The same goes for technology, people underestimate the exponential rate at which change is speeding up.