AminB501

I see epistemic madness on my youtube feed about a "great awakening" taking place now

31 posts in this topic

New age looking spiritual people are making content saying that there's a great awakening, that people are "waking up" to society, to government and all these things. I mean, they're making stuff up in shocking way, people who've been uploading videos about spirituality for years and even know Ramana Maharshi and many legendary gurus. It's crazy to see how they make stuff up after having studied epistemology, spiral dynamics specially conscious politics... And of course the overlord of this "niche" is the Russell Brand.

Now my question to you is this, how much you believe this people make stuff up? Is this intentionally to fish people searching for this or they really believe what the say? And if the do believe it, is this the result of doing spiritual practice unconsciously, not seriously at all? All these people meditate and do yoga but they don't seem to get any improvement.

Edited by AminB501

@AminB501 All Hindu teachers make bullshit predictions.

Sadhguru f.e.

and shunyamurti talks about a post materialist nearly apocalyptic world.

Take it with a grain of salt. IMO they see the problem and believe that people need to awaken to survive it.

They are enlightened, but they aren't able to predixt the future.

@Endangered-EGO wow this is actually quite dishorienting, sadhguru and shunyamurti saying this, i actually was listening to shunyamurti just now. I actually was refering to some new agers and law of attraction people I don't want to name, only named Russell brand.

But as a student of reality I care about the truth not about this BS. The reality is that there's a raise of populism and stage blue, I would even dare to say red. There's no "great awakening" this actually shows this people are holding egoic values, not truth. Maybe there's raise of anarchy, libertarianism, and rebellious exploitation, a devil green person may confuse that with humanitarianism.

Edited by AminB501

Consider that these people may, against all odds, actually be right, what would this teach you about consciousness ?

The Great Awakening is almost here!!!!

Meanwhile....

30% of the population is too stupid to take a vaccine to save their own lives, taking horse medicine instead.

- - - - -

Future generations will look back on this historical period as the era of cringe stupidity.

The UFOs spying on us must be dying of collective embarrassment.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The end of the world or a big awakening, a "rapture"  especially in christianity, has been predicted countless times throughout human history.

And it never happened. Nobody came close or was even remotely accurate up until today.

1 hour ago, SriSriJustinBieber said:

Consider that these people may, against all odds, actually be right, what would this teach you about consciousness ?

This is an interesting point. Contemplating a worldwide awakening definitely would not hurt.

But, there generally is really no need to worry about anything regarding these predictions.

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

Awakening is near, the majority of stupidity already took the injection, they will be left behind ???

Future generations will look at them as guinea pigs. 

Why so serious? 

Edited by Goldzilla

Singer

14™

57 minutes ago, Droo_ said:

I tell them I am jailbreaking or deconstructing my mind instead.

:x

1 hour ago, Droo_ said:

I tell them I am jailbreaking or deconstructing my mind instead.

People don't even understand what deconstructing mind even means, so I cant even say that, people are so lost in their mind that to understand these stuff first they need to gain a little bit of consciousness and wake up to the distance between them and their thought process so they can later understand that you are not mixture of thoughts, emotions etc. Some times people around me are acting so unconsciously that I really wanna ran away from them to some fucking cave or something and just meditate or die here.

1 minute ago, m0hsen said:

People don't even understand what deconstructing mind even means

It's not like they understand what spirituality is.

@SriSriJustinBieber Do you think that love, truth, and unity are what are prevalent now? This is obviously a time of division and falsehood.

Edited by AminB501

@Leo Gura I just painted his face because I don't want to difamate people. All of us have believed false things once in our lives.

esfsedse.PNG

Edited by AminB501

The Great Awakening (a term borrowed from US Christians btw) is about the New Age movement trying to reboot itself after the New Age clearly hasn't arrived yet. 

Rather like in early Christianity, when it became obvious the second coming wasn't going to happen any time soon, they had to re-invent themselves with theology and the church. 

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

It’s the same mind set way of thinking, same frame of mind as becoming delusional about conspiracy theories. The process is the same the ego is working in the same manner, only the deception is of a ‘great awakening’ having a marvellous outcome rather than the usual seemingly disastrous outcome of a conspiracy theory. The same game is at play. These people are no more awake than your delusional conspiracy theorist. In short, they’re full of shit!

You're doing what they are doing, worrying about others awakening. This is the nature of thought, to forget that the finger pointing always goes back to itself. There are no straight lines in the universe. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

New age clickbait. I think it's a good thing that channels proclaim such a urgent title as "The great awakening is coming soon" because it's easy to know that you shouldn't click on anything with such a title. They sort them selves out.

Y’all are starting to get me paranoid. Damn I’m getting off of here haha

Edited by KennedyCarter

When you awaken & others are or are not awakening, a world, a population is or is not awakening… you’ve fooled yourself yet again. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I wouldn't call it "great awakening", and it has nothing to do with external projected ego. But there are shifts happening in the perspectives in the collective part. Especially in the last few weeks.

Covid is loved and accepted. Taliban is loved and accepted. You may not see it on social media, but you can sense it.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

On 26/08/2021 at 8:40 AM, m0hsen said:

Some times people around me are acting so unconsciously that I really wanna ran away from them to some fucking cave or something and just meditate or die here.

Could it mean that you are repressing the unconscious part of you ? Could you not simply feel compassion and love for people deeply stuck in ego ?