XeRnOg

Raja Breathing:How to Enter Breathless Samadhi & Start Extreme Neurogenesis

15 posts in this topic

Raja Breathing: How to Enter Breathless Samadhi and Begin the Process of Extreme Neurogenesis

Ok. Many of you guys have said that my claims of being able to hold my breath for hours was bullshit.  Many of you mentioned that if the yogic scriptures did not speak of such abilities that it must not be true.  And then I proved you guys wrong and showed that indeed it is mentioned in yogic texts as kevala kumbhaka.

Well, I have revised and improved the method significantly and implore you guys to at least try it before saying I am speaking bullshit and lying.

Here is the method:

1. Go to brainaural.com and apply these settings:

Brainwave: 1.83hz

A-Mod: 80%

Binaural: 80%

Stereo: 100%

F-Mod 43%

Carrier: 639hz

Mix Level: 100%

2. Play a meditation track but make sure that the beat is louder than the track. I implore you to use this exact track rather than one of your choosing. Here is what I like to use since music is soothing and relaxing:

3.  Fire up about 15-20mg of DMT. Hold it for as long as you can but never to the point in which you breakthrough and lose control. It is about maintaining control and simply revving up the piezoelectric motor of the pineal gland.

4. Afterwards, focus all your attention on the beat and not the music.

5. Tell me your results and enjoy!

Edited by XeRnOg
Fr

1 minute ago, XeRnOg said:

Fire up about 15-20mg of DMT. H

Lol, if you got that, you don't need anything else.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol, if you got that, you don't need anything else.

I implore humbleness.  Those who seek knowledge cannot bury it for they will eventually bury it from themselves.  Those who hide knowledge from others will eventually hide it from themselves.  Those will have obscure knowledge from others will eventually obscure from themselves.

Please try it.  These dosages should not be breakthrough dosages.  Man cannot and should not believe he has reached the pinnacle of his/her potential. 

There may be something you have never discovered before.

Moreover, in this breathless Samadhi state, intention is everything as intention is sensory input for the unconscious systems of the mind.  So if your intention is to heal the mind, it is sending that sensory input to the unconscious mind which is in charge of Neurogenesis.

Edited by XeRnOg

@XeRnOg Dude, vaping 20mg of DMT will produce wildly different results for people. You cannot just assume they will enter a state anywhere near your own.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@XeRnOg Dude, vaping 20mg of DMT will produce wildly different results for people. You cannot just assume they will enter a state anywhere near your own.

Then I would suggest a smaller dosage.  Not only that, but the mechanics of the mind all works in a similar fashion.  The pineal gland is the motor which generates electrons for the body. 

When this pineal gland is activated, it generates a much larger than average electromagnetic field around the head causing a steady release of endogenous DMT which facilitates neurogenesis.  This is why a person does not die while in breathless samadhi because the pineal gland is generating more electrons than normal speeding up bodily chemical reactions involving electrolysis to produce the necessary energy to keep the mind alive.

Edited by XeRnOg

Moreover, in breathless Samadhi, the conscious systems of the mind begins to shutdown (sensory input from eyes, touch, and etc are drawn inward).  With these extra resources at hand, the unconscious mind can begin facilitating neurogenesis in a much more effective manner.

Also important is the act of surrender.  You must surrender to everything you feel and remain in equanimity.  Be calm even in anxiety and do not control your anxiety. Be calm even in fear and surrender whatever control you might think you have.  Let it all go.  It is not the fear or anxiety that is the problem. It is your reaction to it.  Let those neurological pathways complete their circuit while having compassion and patience for those neurological pathways and let it complete the circuit unrestricted.

Have compassion for those neurologic pathways leading to anxiety and fear.  The reason you ask? Because it is these neurological pathways that are in pain and they are damaged.  Have mercy and kindness for them.  Why be so selfish as to worry about the fear you are feeling? Should you not try to understand the pain that these neurological pathways are in? Instead of constantly fighting them, should you not let them heal?

It is not you feeling the pain of fear and anxiety. It is that neurological pathway pathway that is in pain and not you. Be kind to these neurological pathways; be patient to those neurological pathways, understand their pain, and allow them to complete their circuit unrestricted.

Edited by XeRnOg

If you wish to completely access the unconscious systems of the mind, try these settings:

Frequency 0.25hz

A-Mod 80%

Binaural 80%

Stereo 51%

F-Mod 60%

Carrier Frequency 963hz

Mix Level 100%

Remember, the beat should always be louder than the track you are playing. I like to use Musicolet as I can use its equalizer settings to lower the meditation track.

Remember, meditation is not a passive activity. It requires intense concentration so concentrate intensely on the beat. Become the beat itself. 

Edited by XeRnOg

@XeRnOg I cannot access DMT in my place, how can I reach breathless state, what practice do you recommend to reach such states drug-free? 

1 hour ago, m0hsen said:

@XeRnOg I cannot access DMT in my place, how can I reach breathless state, what practice do you recommend to reach such states drug-free? 

It is hard and requires years to reach that state.  The method I am providing makes it practically effortless. Hopefully, this will accelerate mankind's next evolutionary stage of harmony and symbiosis.

Maybe you can order the rootbark? Can you do that?

1 hour ago, XeRnOg said:

It is hard and requires years to reach that state.  The method I am providing makes it practically effortless. Hopefully, this will accelerate mankind's next evolutionary stage of harmony and symbiosis.

Maybe you can order the rootbark? Can you do that?

well about rootbark it's possible but not in any legal way!

Unfortunately DMT and LSD is extremely rare and almost impossible to find in my country, but mushrooms is ok, I do my mystical consciousness explorations with mushroom. how possibly does it work with mushrooms?

Edited by m0hsen

5 hours ago, m0hsen said:

well about rootbark it's possible but not in any legal way!

Unfortunately DMT and LSD is extremely rare and almost impossible to find in my country, but mushrooms is ok, I do my mystical consciousness explorations with mushroom. how possibly does it work with mushrooms?

It might work well enough to allow you to enter into breathless Samadhi.  For some odd reason, the effects of the binaural beats are GREATLY enhanced when using DMT.

But yes, I suggest you try it with mushrooms first and see what happens.  I can't promise you that you will enter Samadhi as quickly as you would with DMT but you might.

What country do you live in btw?

4 hours ago, Goldzilla said:

What is this? 

It is a method to reach into one of the deepest states of meditation possible.  People meditate for years without ever even reaching that deep breathless state of meditation.  I happened to discover and then subsequently improve and revise the method to help others.

I hope you try it my friend.

Edited by XeRnOg

A better frequency I've found to be more effective are the lower frequencies.  High pitched frequencies seem to cause too much excitement. So try 220hz.