Marcel

Low Consciousness Trolls

7 posts in this topic

Over the past two days, about 7 different trolls / spam accounts have spread harassment and hateful massages over my journals and direct messages.

I suppose actualized.org is a forum with a lot of highly developed people.

But because of the same reason we probably have the worst low consciousness stupidity on here as well from time to time.

Has anybody else had any unpleasant experiences lately?

And how do you deal with trolls if you encounter one?

@Leo Gura

I already watched your video on your youtube channel on this topic. I certainly let it effect me way too much.

But i wonder if there is any additional advice you could give to me and the community to deal with nuisances like that.

I just block and report them and that´s it. But it´s still annoying to have to do so in the first place.

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

I have addressed the issue today.

It can be hard to weed out persistent trolls. Please just report and ignore them. All they want is attention.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I have addressed the issue today.

It can be hard to weed out persistent trolls. Please just report and ignore them. All they want is attention.

Thank you very much.

I totally get that, if somebody is really committed enough and has no life outside of trolling others, it can get difficult to stop somebody like that consistently.

I’ll try to follow your advice as best as i can, I usually just jump the gun way to fast.

My impulse control is still in need of development in this specific area haha

Edited by Marcel

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

I’ll try to follow your advice as best as i can, I usually just jump the gun way to fast.

My impulse control is still in need of development in this specific area haha

Yeah, it can be challenging! I think of those times when I'm triggered as an opportunity to learn something about myself, they can actually be a blessing in disguise if you can stay conscious of what's going on inside you when something gets you going.

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

2 hours ago, RickyFitts said:

Yeah, it can be challenging! I think of those times when I'm triggered as an opportunity to learn something about myself, they can actually be a blessing in disguise if you can stay conscious of what's going on inside you when something gets you going.

Exactly. 

“The more you look for the the Good in any situation the more you will find it”

Since it has to be infinite by definition, everything is infinitely good or infinitely bad on depending how you want to look at the world.

Its of course way more nuanced then I just made it out to be.

Edited by Marcel

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

“The more you look for the the Good in any situation the more you will find it”

Exactly, love that :)

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan