Ghost

People won't vaccinate themselves

26 posts in this topic

It’s truly sad and it’s been happening in the USA too (as I’m sure you’re also aware).  Imagine if we couldn’t come up with a safe enough vaccine, imagine the deaths and the greater amount of mutations COVID-19 would’ve gone through without any defense except extended lockdowns and face masks.  

I (IMHO, I’m no expert) feel like it’s a huge combination of the social media algorithms going absolutely batshit crazy with the spike in clicks and views from the fear and paranoia of the entire pandemic.  We were all very connected online before the pandemic and once things started to get out of hand it connected us even more.  So much that it also triggered the narcissistic “If I think different than the majority, I am smart” or “I’m smart because I don’t trust anyone or anything”.  Couple that with the misinformation on Facebook and other social media’s where people have a loud voice, and you get this crap.

Its sad really, because we have vaccines here and now ready to go and some people refuse to get it out of a cult-like resistance to joining the mainstream.  At one point though, they’re going to get left behind and then they’re all going to end up crying.

PS:  I’m glad Leo is banning these assholes who spread this pseudo-intellectual hOw cAn yOu TrUsT tHiS VaCCiNe absolute garbage that’s subtly being pushed on this forum by certain members.  It’s dangerous.  Fuck em.

I am Hungarian too.

There are many reasons, but the main one seems to be the rise and mainstreaming of conspiracy theories. 

Within my family and at work, everyone has gotten vaccinated. But, my ex-GF, could not have been persuaded to get vaccinated under any circumstances and she's literally cut off from her children in the Ukraine due to this. She just kept reading all the BS disseminated on facebook, that being the only thing she ever reads and believed it all.

I was personally given the Sinopharm shot, which I consider to be the safest option, but I am pissed off at how I am discriminated against in the EU for not getting one of the "Western" vaccines.

However, it must be said that there are many issues with covid vaccinations, particularly the m-RNA and Vector vaccines, information on which is actively being suppressed by big tech, big pharma and Big Brother in general. There has not been any vaccine in the history of medicine that has caused this many deaths and injuries. This fact is actively being covered up. At last count there were tens of thousands of deaths from these vaccines both in the EU and the US and a similar number of serious vaccine injuries, with symptoms like blood clotting, strokes, heart attacks and long-covid like long-term symptoms. Granted, this is still a small fraction of the 4 million that have officially died from covid, so you're probably still a hundred times more likely to die from covid than from any vaccination, but it still isn't a negligible risk.

According to the likes of DR Robert Malone and Brett Weinstein, who are not crazy people, but serious medical researchers, this is due to the cytotoxicity of spike proteins themselves and their accumulation in the capillaries and other small blood vessels. They basically lodge themselves into the lining of blood vessels and act as obstacles to blood flow, creating blood clotting and other serious health problems.

This, I believe, does not apply to traditional vaccines, like Sinopharm, Sinovac and Possibly, Janssen, which use whole deactivated Coronaviruses to create an immune response. If you are in Hungary, I would recommend getting the Sinopharm shot, it should be your safest option. I personally know people who received the Pfizer shot and are suffering from long-Covid-like symptoms months later.

Edited by Dumuzzi

Personally i don't want to vaccinate myself because i haven't researched all the potential side-effects. Some doctors claim that you there is a chance of developing auto-immune issues.

@SQAAD There's also this...

https://unherd.com/thepost/bombshell-study-finds-natural-immunity-superior-to-vaccination/

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.24.21262415v1

"This study demonstrated that natural immunity confers longer lasting and stronger protection against infection, symptomatic disease and hospitalization caused by the Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2, compared to the BNT162b2 two-dose vaccine-induced immunity. Individuals who were both previously infected with SARS-CoV-2 and given a single dose of the vaccine gained additional protection against the Delta variant."

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/31/two-senior-fda-vaccine-regulators-are-stepping-down.html

Dr Christina Parks testimony for Michigan

WHO - Herd Immunity.png

Edited by Johnny Galt

On 25.8.2021 at 9:44 AM, Ghost said:

Under various facebook posts of news pages I found their opinion that: "the virus is fake, people who vaccinate themselves are brainwashed, I would not vaccinate myself even if they let me win the lottery", etc.

- yet showing zero statistical evidence

The funny thing is that these are the same people who got a bag of potatoes to vote for Viktor Orban.

They created a religion out of their anti vaccination standpoint.

You got a problem called fascism, my friend.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"