Ghost

People won't vaccinate themselves

26 posts in this topic

I live in Hungary, the population here is ~10 million. We were among the fastest countries getting our supplies stacked up. We now have millions of unused vaccines.

What happened?

As of today 5.7 million people got vaccinated - that's 57% 

more than 2 months ago the number was 5.5 million - 55%

As you can see the percantage almost didn't change, only 2% growth

Which leads to the fact that people are not willing vaccinate themselves, that 57% will barely ever reach 60%.

I was curious why the heck is this happenening as we have all the weapons against the virus, yet people are sabotaging the whole society.

Under various facebook posts of news pages I found their opinion that: "the virus is fake, people who vaccinate themselves are brainwashed, I would not vaccinate myself even if they let me win the lottery", etc.

- yet showing zero statistical evidence

The funny thing is that these are the same people who got a bag of potatoes to vote for Viktor Orban.

They created a religion out of their anti vaccination standpoint.

How could this happen? How could all the fake news reach these peope before the common sense scientific evidence? Is it because of Facebook?

5 years ago if someone would have asked me I'd guessed maximum 10% who won't be willing to get vaccinated. Not every 2nd/3rd person I meet on the street...

Will this virus ever end if the real virus is in these people's head?

Edited by Ghost
typo

This is awesome, man! This is giving me some hope for humanity. That people aren't just going along with the narrative like sheep, that they are putting up a resistance.

I think it really is a good idea to wait for a good 1-2 years to see what happens to the vaxed people, before going ahead and taking the vax! They didn't wait to test it before taking it out, they gave an experimental jab, so you are our test-subjects now! By your own consent, by the way.

Anti-vax protests are also more common than you think. The media will never cover those because they want you to think that it's some sort of fringe-movement, when it's actually near to half the people. The media wants you to think you're alone, if you're anti-vax, when this absolutely isn't the case. They want to lock you down, separate you, not let you unite against them.

Yupp. Maybe it's time to open your mind to what they're saying, now that the size of this population who don't want the vax is growing? Maybe, just maybe. Look into reasons for why it is the case.

It's time to call the bluff, collectively. Even if you do turn out to be wrong, well, you gotta take a few risks to live a life that's worth living.

Edited by Parththakkar12

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

@Parththakkar12 be sceptical of your own skepticism.

You say uneducated rural Hungarian people are the real smart ones, sure.

Show evidence and stop spreading the BS.

You kill people with your irresponsible behaviour.

@Ghost I'm not playing by your rules of 'evidence'. Show me evidence that your rules for what counts as 'evidence' make sense! Then I'll play by your rules.

How about you show me evidence for how me saying what I want to say 'kills people'?! Stop being irresponsible with your repression of opinions.

It's called living a life. And not letting government propaganda hold you back. You're the ones who should stop spreading the BS.

You stop spreading BS yourself! Maybe it's time for you to redefine 'educated' so that you can live a life! Or, you know what? Stay locked down for the rest of your life, getting your jab ten times a year. Your choice.

It's interesting how pro-vaxxers will keep telling you to check your sources, yet they'll never question their sources! Not once. Your source is the mainstream media! Not your own experiments. You are the ones not being skeptical of your own skepticism!

Edited by Parththakkar12

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

2 hours ago, Parththakkar12 said:

I think it really is a good idea to wait for a good 1-2 years to see what happens to the vaxed people, 

You need to change your dogma to more than a year so you can keep justifying not taking the vaccine and not look like a dum dum. 

5 minutes ago, Opo said:

You need to change your dogma to more than a year so you can keep justifying not taking the vaccine and not look like a dum dum. 

Why are you so invested in whether I take the vaccine or not? Why the attack on people who just want to live freely? Whatever my justifications might be, what's your problem?

3 minutes ago, Parththakkar12 said:

Why are you so invested in whether I take the vaccine or not? Why the attack on people who just want to live freely? Whatever my justifications might be, what's your problem?

U mad? 

Just now, Opo said:

U mad? 

How would you feel if I came and told you that the way you're living your life is stupid?

2 minutes ago, Parththakkar12 said:

How would you feel if I came and told you that the way you're living your life is stupid?

I would feel like showing you dn. 

2 hours ago, Ghost said:

I live in Hungary, the population here is ~10 million. We were among the fastest countries getting our supplies stacked up. We now have millions of unused vaccines.

What happened?

As of today, 5.7 million people got vaccinated - that's 57% 

more than 2 months ago the number was 5.5 million - 55%

As you can see the percentage almost didn't change, only 2% growth

Is that 57% of the total population or 57% of the adult population? Because most countries are not yet vaccinating children. 

@Opo You keep approaching people like that, don't wonder when you get challenged about your non-vegan lifestyle.

@Parththakkar12 Relax on the paranoia, you are painting your own emotional ruin.

7 minutes ago, Windappreciator said:

@Parththakkar12 Relax on the paranoia, you are painting your own emotional ruin.

I will say the same to people who are paranoid about COVID. Relax about the paranoia, get back to normal life. People aren't dying, the media is lying. It's been 2 years of this shit and all of you survived 'COVID' or whatever. Let's just end this shitshow now!

Seriously though, tell me - At what point did anyone of you think that you were seriously going to die of COVID? Once, in this dangerous, deadly pandemic. Give me one point in time where you felt like your life was in danger.

Edited by Parththakkar12

@Parththakkar12 

You don't know that, because you're not an insider.

If you really want to know, try getting a job in the media and expose them.

Otherwise you're mostly beating yourself up like this 

Edited by Windappreciator

1 minute ago, Windappreciator said:

You don't know that, because you're not an insider.

I find it interesting that you choose to trust them, just because there's no proof against them. Why does it take proving, for you to not trust a bunch of randos with a microphone?!

2 minutes ago, Windappreciator said:

If you really want to know, try getting a job in the media and expose them.

There are a lot of people already doing that. But, your minds are closed to it and you call them 'conspiracy theorists'. The problem is that you aren't listening to them with an open mind. Because, the media's got you!

3 minutes ago, Windappreciator said:

Otherwise you're mostly beating yourself up like this 

No, I'm not.

10 minutes ago, Parththakkar12 said:

People aren't dying, the media is lying. It's been 2 years of this shit and all of you survived 'COVID' or whatever. Let's just end this shitshow now!

Banned.

Covid denial on this forum will get you banned.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Stovo said:

Is that 57% of the total population or 57% of the adult population? Because most countries are not yet vaccinating children. 

Excellent question. So far people above 16 are vaccinated. They are now lowering it to age 12.

So yeah that will raise our numbers here a bit.

(cannot remove this on phone: )

4 hours ago, Stovo said:

4 hours ago, Parththakkar12 said:

Seriously though, tell me - At what point did anyone of you think that you were seriously going to die of COVID? Once, in this dangerous, deadly pandemic. Give me one point in time where you felt like your life was in danger.

Hungary had the most casulties per million people from Covid in the EU. (Despite what our government lies)

People I've known died around me before the vaccines arrived. I don't need "mainstream media" to see that. 

How can you argue with that direct experience?

Well you can't, because you got banned.

23 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Excellent question. So far people above 16 are vaccinated. They are now lowering it to age 12.

So yeah that will raise our numbers here a bit.

(cannot remove this on phone: )

I just searched, yes it is based on the whole population. So your 57% isn't as bad as it looks at first. You're around the same as the US, but you probably have a good 75% of adults done. 

What happens next depends on the virus. If your hospitals start hitting capacity again, and it turns into a crisis then the government will start to mandate vaccines or coerce people into taking them through vaccine passports or other incentives. 

12 hours ago, Ghost said:

I was curious why the heck is this happenening as we have all the weapons against the virus, yet people are sabotaging the whole society.

Yeah it can be frustrating.. Some are very fear based and have trust issues and will latch onto ‘conspiracy theory’ or anecdotal evidence as truth.. unfortunately more compassion and understanding toward them is needed for any chance of them changing their minds, not less.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。