Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lxlichael

X

78 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

What is ego?

Firstly, we need to have a ground principles approach to determining what the ego even actually is.

I don’t need to read any aimless books, I don’t need to listen to any audios, I don’t need to speak to an analogous homeless Eckart who’s had fun sitting on a bench for 2 years mastering the art of breathing air, I don’t need to...

I can right now just sit here on my lunch break with a great sandwich, specially brewed macchiato and use my brain to deconstruct through my perception of reality what ego and identity actually is through the simple process of distinction in a way like very few people have (pun intended, let’s see if you get it). Okay, we'll see how I do.

The ego is simply our self identified relationship to information, which carries a certain psychological directionality. This previous sentence has a direction to it in terms of what its meaning is in relation to us. Our brains hold it within our mental space and then we self identify information in relation to that string of information, that sentence. The direction in the context of self identification tells the story of the ego from the lens of its position and perspective; overall, from a social perspective, its intentionality.

Hold that thought, yes the one you’re having right now. In as much as you’re identifying a self in the sense that there is 'concept to it' aka something that you can conceptualise, this is essentially your ego. It’s important not to confuse ego with objective information we’re identifying, no, the signs you need to be searching for is any indication of the brain forming any kind of self relationship with information.

Information in the context of self includes any emotion, feeling, thought, literally anything that has a contained relationship with the self, aka anything relating to personal identity.

Personal identity makes people reflect in the context of the images they’ve held onto in their mind about life, it is what engenders meaning to them, or lack of meaning, both sides are for the most part, ego for most people. This is what we literally refer to as 'self reflection', with a lower case 's' or just anything.

By understanding this, at the very least even though you may not be enlightened you’ll be able to begin acting in relation to your own ego in a more enlightened way. To the extent of your understanding you’ll be able to form more and more of an objective relationship to your ego, not only that, master it in terms of the expansion that it can bring your biology and the influence that you have in the world you’re in whole part to from your eyes perspective.

This very simple realisation can take us in a range of creative directions in our understanding of people and their interactions and more so, taking this to a non-superficial understanding.

For example, in most social interactions, especially in a long term connection, we’re essentially involved in a trading relationship outside the lens of authentic understanding. We trade thoughts, we trade feelings, we trade meanings, we trade identities, we trade experiences, we trade mirrors, we trade growth, we trade all sorts of possibilities that add/subtract, grow/reduce and contract/expand our ego. This is especially so in any kind of romantic relationship, friendship, familial relationship and simply anything inside the scope of social. Essentially, we’re experiencing a merging of egoic identities as we become closer and a breaking as we drift further away. Organically speaking, for the latter if this is the case we must respect this process that we’re undergoing. You’re meant to break away from someone if you’re becoming too unlike them for whatever reason and to that extent, where for everything else we're in the balance of freedom. If you’re moving towards your growth, what is the problem with breaking away if there isn't shared alignment? As long as you’re true, where this information of reality as I’ve conceptualised it feels as free as possible, that there’s no true 'contraction', then you should allow things to JUST BE. The universe will bring you, as the universe, closer or further apart based on where you are in your overall growth, there’s simply nothing to think about in this respect. Understand true desire, align with that and move into the flow of creating this experience.

After-all, the universe as you, will continue to move naturally outside your ego, believe it or not ego is simply 'contracted contents' and believe it or not its been doing this the whole time you just haven’t been totally aware as you might have wanted to be. So as you allow yourself to just be in the way I’ve conceptualised it, you will find the space for your state of flow, you will find the space to just be life’s unfoldment.

We didn’t come into this world with all the tools that we needed to understand what ego was, what it meant to have one, why it was important to have one and why we still need to honour it as much as we need to while we’re still undergoing our process of integration.

With every instrument that we learn there's generally a long term process of mastery that we must take kindly to, mastery is going to take longer for some more than others and some may never be naturally inclined towards any kind of instrumental mastery. The pattern here is no different in this situation.

So as you feel your need to express yourselves, express don’t repress if its coming from a place of understanding that moves you along the path of higher integration that inevitably coincides with your natural process of greater enlightenment. It is essentially important to recognise that the goal is not to 'get rid of the ego' but rather to recognise and identify the ego from a place of awareness and move to a process of integrating the ego in as much as those stated 'contracted contents' which are all that makeup the ego are distant from the space of freedom.

Allow the concept of 'ego' to be expressed as the sum totality of your known personalised existence. Bear in mind this does not at all subtract from the objectivity of your experiences themselves, it simply conceptualises those lived experiences and how you expressed yourself through the lens of ego. Ego is neither bad nor good, it simply produces consequences based on its geometric mould and especially the cognitive apparatus within the consciousness its a part of.  We can have individual ego and through the extension of understanding that theatre of mind and how many people interact in a shared but not necessarily always good way towards some end, we’ve conceptualised the notion of collective ego. That is, the shared comprehension in relation to some idea that then produces a status quo within the subconscious mind of all its occupants. We have many 'status quo’s' in our own individual consciousness and those status quo’s are a part of individual ego that when we begin to question we can begin to form an increasingly deeper relationship with our ego through the understanding that we’re capable of allowing to unfold and through that indirectly comprehend stated collective ego and the profile of your prior influences. We can achieve this with our intelligence which we can argue is the universes portal for self comprehension from the perspective of the highest intelligence (arguably) on planet Earth. So objectively you could argue you’re a part of this process, however as much as that is true,  in the context of what I’ve stated you’re still a part of the process of not overly identifying with it on a personal level.

When we’ve integrated and we’ve reached this state of freedom, then what next?

Now you get to move from a place of understanding vs being, for at the end of the day you can only understand your being so much so don’t be too hard on yourself and for everything else you have the art of being that follows from that understanding.

As soon as you self identify with this understanding, you’ll be able to recognise ego, don’t self punish though, again, working through this via a process of understanding.

Most people will go their whole lives never undergoing this process, which has indeed been the way most people have carried out their existence since the dawn of humans have walked the Earth and as far as we’re aware no other animal goes through this process or much less perhaps doesn’t even need, that we know of.

You can be that person.

Always seek understanding first, in any endeavour.

Well, that didn’t take me long. Now back to work in this thing we call a universe.

She continues to teach me in her own way.

Edited by lxlichael
To my desired perfection.

Posted (edited)

I thought I would put this here as well, a permanent reminder here for me for how I want to conduct this journal and every other journal from now on (originally sourced from this journal) including my actions on this site and everywhere else.

A quick diagram I created just now as soon as I woke with the random idea.

The stages aren't totally linear like this of course but I've found it to provide good directionality.

cool.png

Edited by lxlichael

There is a math to the self, a geometry, that when it strikes you, it is so revealing, you can become so awestruck, that you feel you’re experiencing one of Mozart’s symphonies in your perception and manifestation of being.

Consciousness constantly echo’s creates and recreates itself over and over through continual mirrors that are sending light between one another continually in order to maintain the frequency that is our linked experience with reality.

It is a continual fortitude, that when understood through the full lens of its constancy and outside its milieu of state, where awareness is the lighthouse on being itself, generosity is afforded to that will that sees itself full manifest from singular being. It is this math, this rhythm, this synchronisation that makes the self real to itself and it springs from whence it came continually in and from the mirrors that make it.

This is the making of beat, timing and a spectrum of sounds within that mastery of which we call music which reflects this understanding to us, that when we have the perception to stand beside, we see ourselves in that geometrical manifest with the rest of the universe. A quality of oneness, inside of which you see the animorphs of the self in full, all those pictures of being that try to control our psyche, that the mirrors of music and the stasis of this harmony, is made fully manifest inside the tranquility of chaos that spells the freshness of freedom and agency.

Self consciousness is not consciousness, to be truly conscious you are the purity of being in maximising its full apparatus. This is not good and moral purity, this is simply the beauty of being but nor is it the absence of such, your goodness and morality comes from the integration of your consciousness, no more and no less. But how are these faculties of goodness and rightness weighed properly when it is only you who is weighing them outside of public discourse? You are at the public eye continually and they will judge you according to their projections on such just as much, you will be weighed, accurately though, best based on your actions and the company that you keep. It is much more the subject of outside perception than it is the subject of what is right and wrong, this latter subject is more along the dutiful lines of as noted, integration. The integration of your spirit, mind, heart and most importantly your inner resolve on the path that leads you precisely down this road and one that is not thwarted by the abstract greed of another nor the hostility of the environment inward or outward that sidetracks you from this yellow brick road. Self consciousness is the articulation of the precise amount of integration you're still needing to go forward with, self consciousness in the context of social that is, this is the measurement of how far you are away from integrating the community you're a part of at any one time, a community that links in with your ongoing development of individuation, that you therefore individuate yourself from and that you aid in the individuation and growth of. 

Edited by lxlichael

7 hours ago, lxlichael said:

improv to start the day just woke up have urselves a lovely one fuckers :P 

Love it! Listening to this made me smile.

When you love someone on a truly deep level it is wise to acquire the taste of developing extreme open-mindedness, that's after-all what this supposed 'infinite love' infers anyhow, its asking for the greatest of openness, and not just intellectually, also not just using love as some kind of emotional comfort zone or weapon, love in this sense isn't just emotional and it can be done without, it isn't just intellectual and it can be done without, it can be deadly and fierce in truth just as it can be nurturing and calm in truth. This whole 'infinite love' asks for the embodiment of the mastery of being, so its quite grandiose but by the same measure a respectable achievement that I've never seen before, it asks you to become godlike as for your inner power must be equal to or greater than any frequency that for whatever reason has come into your environment that is simultaneously negational in some manner. 'Infinite love' does not mean you don't have physical boundaries, it simply implies that you don't have consciousness boundaries.

Physical boundaries are important, they 'keep those fuckers out' whoever they happen to be, physical boundaries are also important in love based relationships for the love should describe why the unity has occurred in the first place, love asks for patience and just as much as it asks for patience then it asks for resilience, this 'infinite love' asks for infinite creativity, and what better mind is capable of that than the most open one? For what virtue does this love have when you live in judgement and that judgement does not preserve the boundaries you've discovered serve you? This 'infinite love' promises you the greatest of a loving relationship as much as it is true, so seek falsity, remove as much of it as you can and live in the integration of that, in all the light of its darkness, in all the darkness of its light, allow the colours to paint phenomena you've never seen before, never believed you could imagine would become true. It is better to become true, for the truest archetype is always universally encompassing, and may you allow the universe to naturally match you to this frequency when the time is right for it to happen, as everything else in this universe rolls in its synchronisation, consciousness here being the incubator of a quality of quantum creation through the art of the described pursuit in the mastery of being. 

Now that I've updated some of the terminology with infinity here as a descriptive analogue, when you truly love someone on a deep level, please tell me, how could it be any other way? And if you really loved them, why would you want to make it any other way?

Step out from social norms. 

Follow no one not even me even though I know you fuckers love to.

Be a renegade, even if for you, that is just a harmonious one (I'm mindful of variants of sensitive people who prefer the calmness of life, you are important to this life, always see both the hidden and visible virtue of your truest energetic presence as much as it serves you to do so).

For me, although I am very mindful of the energy frequency of those I love (often working to shift to a more protective intuitive energy frequency and any other frequency where I find the greatest balance), I embrace my destiny at the very least as consciousness chaos that's been rounded out by the mastery of being, this ordered work on said chaos is how it was possible for the universe to begin at all, infusion meets explosion meets infinite life and via continued infused synergism, consciousness that transforms consciousness. 

Edited by lxlichael

All paths should lead to ----> individuation.

All these words: love, peace, joy, enlightenment, freedom, etc they're of relative no good outside the circumference of moving towards higher individuation. 

People have their equilibriums and that's fine too, this is just my own path towards personal ultimality. 

Otherwise: Sex. Truth. Dominance. Pleasure. Power. 

There's a deeper sexuality to all of this no doubt.

Everything I write, every word I utter, speak, announce with the megaphone of independence day, I realise, I am in relationship with my neurons, I am therefore changing them and in turn, they change the direction of my voice, my lingusitic vocal chords, the paint brush of letters splattered all over my brain through my mouth, splatters back at the world and in return we are all made. 

We shouldn't take this mirror lightly, and yet I wasn't but then I did, though this misdirection no longer matters for now it is in all appearances, the bookcase of my mind is filled with a thousand histories of now what not to do and more to the point of living life with love, now I do. 

For this word love, we generate many associations in our minds, like words they are and much more powerful too and beyond, thus why would you allow any associations in your mind that concern love be anything but the truest, purist, most beautiful and simple?

Marilyn Manson, Tainted Love.

The life of disordered minds, romanticised in a song, the mixing of potions of sound that swirl the neurons in a cocktail of change but for what? What songs is the same as what stories do we want to say about the most meaningful things we can fathom about how to live our lives?

I'll leave that with you, and the world that you imagine exists but is merely imagination, how much of it is true? What role do you have with truth personally? Thus if not a strong one why do you put stock in this world of your imagination? Your basis?

Conscious awareness is the epicenter of being.

When I truly live there I just have this deep intrinsic sense that there's nothing to hold onto and everything to create.

To TURN ON being if I'm turned off through that magnificent power of energetic transformation through focus, listening, care, attention and love.

Nothing is here and everything is here to simply become aware of and understood. 

Seen. Heard. Felt. Understood. 

That's what our being wants. Right now from the seat of conscious awareness through the focus on energy and sense over thought.

Energy and sense creates thought so why would you prioritise that which lives at a lower level on the hierarchy of being?

Thought is beautiful architecture, spider-webs created in time compressed by awareness, but it does not replace energy and sense, it reflects it.

So how better to weave it than to turn it back in on itself to elevate energy and sense so that the purity and brightness of thought can shine maximally.

People are so interested in changing beliefs, when belief is just a sub structure of thought transmutable through the principles of being. Belief is important, it tells energy where to direct itself and it thus creates the space of the experience that we see, hear, feel and understand as we don't try much to look past our blind spots and belief is that, but a higher level of at the very least is to create the highest beliefs around what makes the experiential world from being than it is beliefs about how being should experience the experiential world, this latter part will mostly take care of itself after the former is looked after. Energy over thought, as energy creates all thought.

Little late on my first draft. Quality over rushing. Not too long now.

Best. Peace. Love to you.

My vision of achievement for todays goals, created just now quickly.

Incredible beauty, she knows who she is.

See if you can spot me.

Energy creates art. Going to get back into photoshop for visionary purposes.

The world needs to be moved by visions just as much as it needs to be moved by words and song.

sky 5555.png

Edited by lxlichael

"Paradigm shift for the whole field (double meaning - western psychology +). Ecstatic revelation!"

Where the whole field needs to start. All thinking and all other conscious activity we perform should exist only after we have crossed this energetic threshold, bridge to physical action; this loop is the literal pump to transcendence.

Created and completed just now - part of the draft.

Stay a creator.

Screen Shot 2021-10-20 at 10.11.21 am.png

Keeping this vision at the forefront of my awareness every second of the day! Dream. Create. Ascend.

2 hours ago, lxlichael said:

My vision of achievement for todays goals, created just now quickly.

Incredible beauty, she knows who she is.

See if you can spot me.

Energy creates art. Going to get back into photoshop for visionary purposes.

The world needs to be moved by visions just as much as it needs to be moved by words and song.

sky 5555.png

Edited by lxlichael

Sometimes you can have the right idea but the wrong (i.e. imprecise) direction, spend more time illuminating those details. If it feels off, spend more time on your perception, allow the mirrors of intuitive perspectivism to reflect more; slowly, gently, with the solid determination that you will be the light at the end of the tunnel rather than just finding it; osmosis of sun, it is much like planetary alignment, be mindful about misplacing degrees, I've now learned from experience that this is not wise; careful power, power with care. Patience, no over/under-cook.

I have been accurately right about many things but precisely wrong about those same things, simply because I didn't spend more singular focused time on allowing more details rise from the surface of the earth and show themselves for the original plants they were, instead I made visions from pre-existing ideas, that even too were relevant but had misplaced object relevance. Foreground-Background of visionary architecture. Wisdom.

Everything with me is reaching a totally new vibration for me now, I am playing a new 'role' in life as it concerns the intersection of energy of being and the energy of life on a natural level. I've explained before about the absence of my belief in 'roles' in the materialistic sense, as such I will purpose the exposition as it concerns the natural unfoldment of any one person relative to the environment, as that is unmistakably what we are doing in life's play is it not? So do not try to 'play' a role, for 'trying to play a role' will then become what the universe describes as your role from its eagle eye, simply be you, your energetic potentiation to its full, birds eye view and edit from there sure, kudos to your awareness, but your role is exactly who you are from life's perspective. That's the beauty of it. Look at the criminal (but of course we don't rigidly define), this is his role until he edits his underlying biological signatures, or in this sense, akashic life signatures, look at the peaceful stranger reading the newspaper on the park bench, the astronauts preparing for their next mission, the new local people opening up a new humble restaurant on a street corner... In every which way they're doing it and anything else, this is their life role until stated iterations at the purest level of being, this is the Great Eyes Akashic Perspective. If you've mastered being to the point that you're comfortable learning the (developing) material that I've been describing in my journal here you will discover that not only is this is the space for stated (energetic) re-writing the role of 'ego' can in a sense largely, indefinitely and inevitably in its complete form ultimately cease and then you'll be no longer 'trying to be', instead you will be focusing from the most natural inception point your highest calling towards your greatest end. 

Best.

My comments are just kind of 'blah' so I'm cleaning up this place for just a touch before I go back to fucking the world heh.

This is truth. It'll radically change you like a stripper that instead of taking viagra she accidentally took a psychedelic and boy did she get 'mind fucked' that night.

Conscious Awareness

What it mean to have conscious awareness?

Simply the state of being aware that we’re aware.

Aware of what though?

You might say that we’re aware of the inner content of consciousness and this is fine. However this doesn’t tell us anything about the dimensions of consciousness themselves, of which are the lenses by which said contents are created and influenced, without this knowledge of course said awareness is very limited thus representative of low awareness because it has low resolution on what is happening but if you have either high resolution to see what’s going on because either you have the awareness or your awareness is enhanced because you have the knowledge to point you in the right direction then you have comparatively high resolution awareness. Moreover one extremely important aspect to comprehend is that the way we imagine how those contents are meant to be experienced prior to they’re experienced, so kind of like a belief or coupled to this conditioning, is going to continually influence the nature of what is ultimately perceived and the way in which it is perceived. This much is obvious of course but to what dimensions? This is the most important question so that we can discover something novel, for example quite often you only have to speak to your average person on the street regarding the majority of the contents of a persons consciousness is seen and subsequently experienced with a great deal of solidarity as opposed to fluidity and this becomes an unnecessary weight on their experience. We know this already of course, however what most of us do not know is that it was because we already made up our minds beforehand about how solid existence was going to be and therefore this is why we experienced it in this way with respect to the appearances that arise within consciousness. For example one idea I’d like you to entertain in this draft alone until otherwise stated is the idea that when you look into your consciousness what your awareness is, is actually light and you’re perceiving light as you look in, all of those so called ‘thoughts’ as we’ve frame them and all of those so called ‘emotions and feelings’, I’d like you to perceive the former as light of light of which you experience as contents of perception and for the latter see as light reflecting off of the energy of being rather than being an individual energy itself, that it is because of the solidarity of the light itself that energy has been created to the effect of any solid emotion that is ‘negative’. Try it for a while see how your perception changes, eventually you’ll realise that my words here are not ‘merely a thought experiment’ but a painting of a closer truth one truth of which if interpreted correctly will drastically alter the way you experience your existence moving forward to the extent that you’ve made an adaptation. In short, because you know a higher truth now and because you’ve now begun to apply this truth you will experience a natural transmutation process more or less immediately.

The more you realise that this is all in a sense just light bending against energy within consciousness as well as consciousness itself being a light and that you’re most of the time only semi-aware of this, you’ll want to be aware of it so you can get your control back of the light. Any perception or experience we have about anything within consciousness be it of a feeling, thought or otherwise was merely the reflection from the way the mirrors within consciousness (many of which simply principles that I will further discuss later) were angled and subsequently bending as well as angling the light of consciousness. This is all a ‘state’ is and ‘this is all it ever was’ in its totality, and we thought we were playing out our own personal script, our choices but no, we only had very minor free will because we hadn’t yet learned the full encompassment of the wills that were owning our light and its expression. But we shall reveal those in slow motions of light in future drafts though won’t we? Indeed.

So for the time being what are some foundational principles that I can get you thinking of to begin introducing the concept of consciousness from a dimensional standpoint so you can begin self reflection from the perspective of the grammar of consciousness? I will just give you one for now but I shall mention more along with many other novel concepts you’ll never be able to research in the next draft.

1. Flexibility

Just as the state of matter has degrees of solidarity versus liquidity or analogous, so too does the expression, management and changeability of consciousness. We can refer to flexibility as the “freedom dimension”, in understanding it to its full, we have one of the master keys to owning the circumference of our own freedom over the wills of being in our mastery of being. Expression, management and changeability naturally intersect with one another continuously in the unfoldment of awareness within consciousness, or should we say the unfoldment consciousness in awareness? It’s a little like the chicken or the egg problem, its a fascinating interaction to the extent that we can imagine a separation and to the extent that said separation is meaningful on the relative scale of discovering the truth here in relation to how we work. As the dimensions of any one of these facets change then so too do the others. Each of these facets have further facets too them that we can get at a later time again, for example, self control, cognitive interference resolution (for lack of a better word), working memory and most importantly for our work in this project of the overall four transmutational capacity on the level of shifting from one state to the next, moreover there’s are only some as well that relate to the management of flexibility. As per only the first principle due to the time constraints here is one elaboration as a teaser of the many original ideas that I will share in the future that will radically transform your experience to the extent that you learn to apply them.

(i) Expression:

• What is the motion (i.e. speed; acceleration) of contents (inclusive of just mere energy though as if it were ever ‘merely the case’) in a straight line and a divergent (separation; spreadability) line?
  • What is its solidarity (i.e. strong energetic frequencies from the liberating one to the suffocating negative ones : the latter of which we want to have most rulership over of course) versus flexibility? Remember, without going into too much detail at the moment we want both solidarity and flexibility. Here this is purely about the authorship of a creative consciousness identity that maximally fulfils our potential, in this breath quite often, each of these are tools and there’s always an aspect of reality in which that tool was truly made for that is still somehow liberating our experience. Tool is different to state though, so don’t confuse state with the dynamic that creates the state.

As stated we’ll leave that there for now. I’d like to get this all completed by the end of the night I’ve been quite busy.

a6633b70233e8734.png

As soon as I look at this diagram you want to know what the first thing I’m thinking about it is? Levels at every title and levels concerning their relationships. So mastery. How consciously aware am I of my experience? As already started with it’s a really personal question in the sense that its important to not glaze over while you’re perhaps quickly reading to get to the next sentence, this is because your own conscious awareness is what is ultimately going to determine most how much you can grow in this area and the others as well as it concerns the techniques that will be discussed (or simply an understanding like the one I noted about prior to this diagram) and of course how much benefit you will get out of them. The benefit both of us derive will be according to the level of conscious awareness we can apply to any one of the techniques all things being equal and I mean this so seriously that even as I write these words they reflect the precise inner dialogue I’m having in my own inner experience about these words. What is my own level of conscious awareness? How much of my awareness can I put on the state that I’m ultimately experiencing? Because after all I know that especially relative to the chaos of said state the level of conscious awareness I put on my state is ultimately going to be proportional to how much I can create my own state. I am ruled in a sense, relative to how little conscious awareness I have and I have the potential for self rulership to the extent that I not only have conscious awareness but use it in a truly dedicated way to master the process of growing it and the underlying foundations of these two other processes.

Our own conscious awareness is our sentience on our own inner activity and our awareness is there to be used so that we can manage our experience to higher degrees of ‘will’ both inwardly (relative to our self comprehension of our inner experience) and outwardly. Our level of conscious awareness then in general is directly proportional to our potential to be aware of and create our inner world. The designs expressed here are to bring us in alignment with the achievement of this potential via conscious intentionality which describes the conversion of our awareness to the energy that we can devote towards our conscious use of energy itself, state creation and state organisation that arises through our inner senses on the level of state perception. This is our pursuit in the mastery of being here.

In sum, conscious awareness is king (or if you’re a queen). It’s principles govern its subsequent geometry and its geometrical outcomes govern the perception and reflection of our sentient experience, thus it is paramount that we make its understanding our ultimate philosophy, and this is quite exclusionary to mostly everything else in our work. You must treat it with the ultimate importance moving forward in our work here as it concerns not only first your comprehension but your actual experience of conscious awareness and using it as the primary mode by which you experience your life so that you can see the light and not be owned by it because this enhanced awareness allows you to greater access to, bending the mirrors so to speak to alter the light and refresh your state towards the heights of changeability (as I mentioned as an earlier principle that I will elaborate on in detail in the next draft along with others). This naturally comes with a body awareness as that’s where the majority of our energetic (i.e. emotions, etc) states live, moreover other forms of realisations that radically change your overall consciousness experience of energy will follow as well for all of us the more in line we are with the truth as it concerns the description of our experience which in this instance pertains to our actual conscious experience and what it is we’re conscious of. Is it any wonder we get so absorbed by the ‘materialistic plane’, we perceive it with such solidity, the biggest giveaway that we’re perceiving our entire experience including inner experience with great falsity (for the majority of us). This is what we are tackling here in this work, we’re not just sharing life changing techniques but we’re removing much of the falsity we inherited from our environmental upbringing along the way and at every stage you’ll be able to personally verify this for yourself in your own experience rather than having to rely on second hand experience on any of my stated words as we’re both here having a similar sentient experience, just viewing the plane from a different angle, at least for now in our discussion which is purely one sided at the moment.

Edited by lxlichael

Yeah we just got done fixing a boat we're going to take out in a weekend or two, haha I'm not familiar with boats but I am with cars and so that helped out a lot, just fixed up the electrical system the shit got fried last time it was taken out they didn't find out till later. I should have taken a picture soz.

Here's some writing for you lovely folk, make yal more aware. Just more new writing for the draft, can't stop the writing, filling holes. Almost done, almost done. I know right that's what I keep sayin.

My state of being is pretty excellent these days, its a fluid transfer from experience to insight to implementation and that's the kind of creative inspiration that I wish to inspire in others by either learning from me or perhaps even adding to my work if they've got the chops.

best.

Self-Producing our Altered States of Consciousness

Our capacity to understand and design altered states of consciousness is extremely important to our greater overall understanding of energetic transmutation on the level of mind and body at the cellular level and otherwise. An altered state of consciousness is not just simply something we take drugs for to produce, this is a bastardisation, in truth its comprehension is much more natural and actually much more easier to self-induce when we have those mechanisms at arms reach as I’ve been eluding to.

Firstly, an altered state within either the mind or the body is simply when we’re out of equilibrium for better or for worse, this is the same as saying that we can have good chaos and bad chaos, chaos that is creative or can be used creatively versus chaos that is destructive and cannot be used creatively from some relative environment. When we’re experiencing an altered state within body it can easily lead to an altered state of consciousness within the mind and it often does. When someone is angry in the body, it often turns into anger within the mind (an altered state of consciousness) hence why we often don’t discriminate between the two even though there is a clear distinction. The experience of anger can be due to feeling it in the body from someone else, it is activated through cellular memory or it is so quickly sent through our psychology via the subconscious and into the body that we may as well just refer to it as starting in the body as it also becomes our beginning change point.

After the mind of course it travels to their behaviour when there is alignment between the body and mind. The same of course happens in the opposite direction. The same then too is what we’re looking for as it concerns the true regulation of emotion. It starts within the body from the perspective of what we’re looking to activate and where we’re looking for the activation to begin, not the mind instead this purely starts from the perspective of intentionality, something that we’re going to become highly educated on in orchestrating our own energetic designs through. Further though, it starts from conscious awareness within the minds space as opposed to our say limited ego even though activations can come from this point. Secondly, it starts from our created anchoring point for the highest effect in light of it serving the purpose of automatically aligning the mind and body before and during the activity of shifting state, allowing us to focus our energy more on creating the state instead of spending needless time on alignment which where it can be we should automatically try to cater for through intelligent practices inside and outside (i.e. living an embodied life) the action itself. From our anchoring point of alignment, after focusing on the body to produce our state, where it applies we will simultaneously work with the mind to produce the chemicals and states (not always chemical but can and often are of course chemically induced) we’re looking to produce.

As we practice channeling states within us from our anchor point they become a part of our cellular memory within being, so not just our mind or brain and not just our body, all three, moreover it is not just memory within the body more specifically at the very least, it is also our heart (in future drafts more research evidence will be provided). People often say, ‘I have hurt or broken heart’, ‘I am opening/closing my heart’, we say these statements not because they’re cliche’s but because they actually mean something on a literal level, their are biological changes within the heart as consequence of those statements having genuine meaning to the individual…. Morning on, secondly, we also become equipped in the process of creating altered stated of consciousness in the same way in which they’re naturally produced, this isn’t an ‘act happy’, no we’re moving from the ground up so that those fortune cookies are more like a future great book of history even though there are some noteworthy books that I will bring up in the future concerning this activity.

This is how we furnish free will, through the differentiation of the capacity for the self regulation of being and lack of free will or so called determinism occurs as a result of a lack of differentiation. If you want to use causality to justify the lack of free will you have to use causality to say that any supposed god also doesn’t have free will as some on this forum I’ve noticed do. Your will is as free as much as you understand its precursors and the truest most pure aspect of your being that is outside all of thought and emotion, that is the core of your capacity to begin this journey in the mastery of being via the mastery of self-healing and self-growth. We have levels of free will where great variability here occurs as a consequence of knowledge, capacity and situational contexts, the latter of which we have sometimes setup to just go with the flow because we don’t want to have to think about control. This should be categorically understood now. Do not confuse causality with a lack of free will because you’ll also be confusing sentience as lack of sentience, aka lack of existence. Awareness however small implies freedom, lack of awareness implies a proportional lack of freedom and the incapacity/capacity the level by which said freedom can be executed. Not that a discussion on this dichotomy is our purpose here however it is still a core piece of understanding that is required in order to come into the truth of being.  Now it should all be very easily understood, as it always was when we see the puzzle pieces come together. Any counter examples I’d be happy to counter with the right rhetoric if anyone wished for more understanding or just wished to discuss nuances more, I’d be more than happy to help out with enthusiasm.

It goes without saying then that an understanding of the interaction between our body and mind is paramount to our work on the freedom of being, a very important aspect to our mastery of being. As we progress forward we will become more and more familiar with more terms in the context of the mastery of being that reflect variation in this process, freedom of which being only one but ultimately arguably the most important, at the very least from the perspective of the alleviation of suffering and our capacity to make a decision that is of the potential of our intelligence if we so choose to, and as it concerns our work here, the freedom to both regulate, control and induce altered states of consciousness at will. The freedom of being at its heights will be reflected in the noted work on the geometry of consciousness. Understanding the core principles that bring about the nature of the contents of consciousness and their variability of matter with respect to changes in time is the deepest level by which self awareness can be magnified and extended to its highest growth point over some mathematically adjusted time value. Just like driving a car as I stated in the introduction, if we have the gearbox, the steering wheel and whatever else along with a driver’s license for the right environment, we’re off to the races, its no different to free will which has to exist as a precondition for sentience to exist at all. This will conclude my thoughts on free will at this time.

The body is extremely important to our understanding at the very least on an energetic level as it concerns our mastery of being so it will continue to be a focal point in our movement forward, many traditions throughout the world have always benefited from where they have solely developed practices that focus on the body to steer the mind from martial arts to yoga to meditation. Our approach will be no different other than the inclusion of both while as well too working to achieve our state of mastery beginning first with our blueprint of being and it’s potential, two separate points that held together in full comprehension is the creative singularity point in both self-healing and self-growth. In our approach the body and the mind will work hand in glove, while of course at least in the beginning stages with greater emphasis on the latter with our understanding on altered states of consciousness in the described context being our greatest inception point for further work.

Edited by lxlichael

Yal are just, poking me like llamas hey. Alright, alright!!!

In the meantime checkout this nature in Puerto Rico hey, little private experimentation I got coming up.

Remember your nature (double, tripple meaning that'll trip you into feeling centered again).

puerto rico.jpegcannonball-hero.jpeg635948659891015707-Caption-2-El-Yunque-2-Puerto-Rico-Tourism-Company.jpegGettyRF_535499464.jpegUS_PuertoRico_Puerto_Rico_Header.jpeg

Edited by lxlichael