Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Happy Lizard

Everybody is good

11 posts in this topic

so what do i do with this information ? How fo i integrated into my life ?

I know that basically everyone is doing there best from there point of view, and there is nothing wrong with that, even though the mind would say “but they are hurting people!” Or “but they are killing and raping others”. Even if I know that god is doing these things because everything is a manifestation of god -who is good- What does that eventually means for me?

I've seen Leo commenting like “of course, your in the bisuness of survival so of course that wouldnt be of benefit to you” or something like that, but i feel like this lacks nuance. 

If everything is good how come this good is not so apparent? How come rapest and criminals of war find it hard to sleep after going to war (some if them) and some has ptsd? 

is it ultimately just ego judgment thats preventing me from seen this truth? It just feels too odd to accept.

Edited by Happy Lizard

I think you might need to watch Leo's earlier videos or some videos from other channels related to self actualization to be able to fully understand the depth of this concept. This idea is basically trying to realize the truth that everyone is acting from their own perspective of love and goodness. However we all know that everyone is selfish and incapable of living out true love. But if you're able to love everyone and see the goodness of every person, then you're on a different level of consciousness. These teachings simply help you to accept and love the world as it is. This way you'll have almost no resistance in whatever you want to do or experience in the world, meaning you'll experience no pain and have no judgement against the world.

If you don't feel this to be true, do not try to pretend that it is true. Just follow your heart and what you feel to be true. Raising awareness and consciousness takes a long time. You need to know how to pursue this step by step.

6 hours ago, Happy Lizard said:

so what do i do with this information ? How fo i integrated into my life ?

Recognise that you've got no valid reason to hold on to any feelings of resentment, anger, bitterness, etc., towards others that you may harbour, and resolve to let go of those feelings. 

That's not to say that it's necessarily easy  to let go of these feelings, but recognising that there's no good reason to hold on to them is an important first step.

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

You were given a practice. Yet you skip right over it as if it wasn't given.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@FlyingLotus thinks, this helps, I haven't watched the blog post yet but this will be very helpful for review afterwards. Thanks!

@ted73104 I know this "fact", and In fact I live it everyday. however, integration is not a simple thing. even if you love and see the world as a whole as one, no one is going to believe you, and will question your intentions. in practice this feels like watching the world go by like you have no say in it and being afraid to talk your truth so that you wouldn't make any fuzz.

@Leo Gura kindly Apologies, haven't watched the whole video and blog post yet. I'm not revolting against accepting this idea as much as wanting to know why do you say "Good". why not "just what it is" "empty phenomena" "just a thought reaction". I get a nihilistic the more I try to understand this.

@Happy Lizard it might help to understand that 'Good' is not the same as 'your idea of what is good'.   

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

I think when we are too zoomed up things look bad, but God has a much longer term vision

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Finished watching the episode. It’s very profound and beautiful as always.

however; I still don’t understand how death killing or suffering is a manifestation of the goodness of life. It’s just too much to understand all at once or actually, I don’t understand it, but at least my mind is open to embrace it with small steps.

@Happy Lizard consider, is it good or bad when a Lion kills and eats a Gazelle?  It's good for the Lion, bad for the Gazelle. 

We might then consider, the bigger picture process of Nature, Lions eating Gazelles, shitting on the planes, fertilizing the grass, which in turn feeds the Gazelles... that process of 'Life' is what is Good, with a capital G.. at least life seems to beat the alternative...

Edited by Mason Riggle

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."