EntheogenTruthSeeker

Las Vegas Salvia 80X Extract Trip Report: Hug Me, I’m Dying!

35 posts in this topic

Wow, I get what Leo was talking about with his first 5meo experience of complete panic and horror that you feel like the whole room is collapsing in on you and that all you are is this substance, which was impossible to describe but infinite consciousness. Even though I felt like I died, I never died, consciousness just shifted. 

this lasted about 3-5 minutes until @BipolarGrowth gave me a hug to help me out of a sinking black hole into some dimension I was scared to go to or unwilling to surrender to evil things happening to me and losing grip of my Christian brainwashing of not wanting to be around demons, devil, be traumatized, experience torture, accept that I have evil dark desires in me, I love evil but I reject it cause society would put these parts of consciousness if expressed verbally to people lock you the  fuck up! 

anyways, I do not promote salvia for anyone who isn’t willing to leave this earth, forever! Time doesn’t matter when you enter this eternal state, it’s divine beyond anything I have touched with huge doses of mushroom I am god/DMT/lsd/mystical mania. 

but for real, newbies on actualized, do not touch this substance at all, however follow your intuition if god is compelling you, but you’ve been warned. Experienced psychedelic users only. Also, it helps I have intense PTSD so I am suicidal regularly anyways, so salvia was a huge relief from my torturous unwilling Pure OCD mind, I mean wow! 

Anwyays, so glad @BipolarGrowth and I moved in together. Life has never been the same after this salvia trip. I am actually healing now after realizing how much I resist reality 247 100% of the time on the go. It feels like the salvia has permanently changed me and made edibles way more effective and I’m generally very happy if I’m just scrolling on tik tok learning or entertainment. 

anwyays, questions, feel free. 

10/10 for me despite the panic. Totally worth it!:) Don’t let Leo scare you. @BipolarGrowth and I both did it with having severe bipolar disorder and it has helped us, and we’ve been through scary shit in our episodes and psych wards so insanity is not new, lol, so keep that in mind. We are unique and rare individuals that are crazy as fuck and love new experiences and who have serious trauma and aren’t scared of much. Normies, stay the fuck away from salvia. 

Last thing, wouldn’t even classify salvia as anything like classic psychedelics. Not even a psychedelic to me. It’s just Death (*screamo Oli style version*). I also had a hard time wanting to admit I am consciousness for some reason. Maybe religious delusion dogma. 

love you all!:) 

9453E011-3C18-4A87-99D7-BB4086704031.png

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

I smell Zen devilry afoot with you two. Watch out. Don't go Conor Murphy on me.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just had another huge experience on 180X extract. Best experience of my life: 

Reality is One 

God has my back and wants healing for me and Jesus is there for me to protect me at all times and psychedelics are gods #1 way of inviting humans to reconnect with him. 

All thought is one infinite stream of consciousness and love. All thoughts are one strain and interconnected, so if I’m extremely energetically happy I am changing the whole universe in an apartment completely alone by being at a high vibration you change everyone else’s without them knowing it. 

wow!

@Leo Gura lmfao Leo all we care about is Truth, it may look different for us because of bipolar, however I am making an extra effort to ground myself and him. 

We’re not harming anyone or ourselves. We spread nothing but love to everyone we interact with, compassion. Also we’re still really young. 

9 minutes ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

@Leo Gura lmfao Leo all we care about is Truth

You're full of shit.

We spread nothing but love to everyone we interact with, compassion.

Lol

Also we’re still really young. 

I know. That's the problem. Young, dumb, and full of cum, playing with dynamite.

@Leo Gura okay, I am in agreement with you if you say so. Rather, please tell us in details what we should be doing differently, otherwise how will we know what bothers you? I’m trying my best to self actualize. I’ve just been through a lot  

@Leo Gura oh fuck.  It's the dynamic duo. 

@EntheogenTruthSeeker dude if you want to warn everyone away from Salvia then why do you feel the need to post about it here....it seems all this post is is an attention getter and you have not awakened from this substance.  If it has helped diminish the symptoms of any mental disorders you have had then great..in some fashion then it has brought you closer to Truth...but obviously this is not good for the general public who do not suffer from such disorders...thus why post this at all?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 damn you guys roast me all the time. I feel so stupid 247 I have such a lack of awareness and intelligence. I’m seriously trying. But because there are some rare people in this 20,000 people who might benefit from it if they are careful. 

I think what they want is you not to go Connor Murphy and scare the general public even more and relfect bad light this way onto Leo and his community and work.

Learn to flow inside norms 

Edited by Windappreciator

14 minutes ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

@Leo Gura okay, I am in agreement with you if you say so. Rather, please tell us in details what we should be doing differently, otherwise how will we know what bothers you? I’m trying my best to self actualize. I’ve just been through a lot  

You are combining mental illness/instability with potent psychedelics with advanced spiritual teachings with a frat house attitude. This is a very dangerous combo.

I am not going to tell you how to live your life.

But you have to understand that if I am not strict on this kind of stuff it comes back to damage my reputation. I don't like it when immature people make a mockery of this work and then I am forced to answer for it.

@Leo Gura okay, I get it, but when nothing else in your life heals your PTSD and chronic wanting to die cause my head has a headache from self hatred and judgment conditioning and ocd, it doesn’t matter at that point, psychedelics are the only thing that help me at this point. I’m not manic or acting flamboyant in public, these trips are private.

Anyways, after reading this quote, how can you deny this is bad for me? Lol I don’t hallucinate on salvia or any psychedelics 80% of the time only closed eye visuals very rarely. God and Jesus are protecting me. <you’re gonna destroy me for that one. 

53 minutes ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

Just had another huge experience on 180X extract. Best experience of my life: 

Reality is One 

God has my back and wants healing for me and Jesus is there for me to protect me at all times and psychedelics are gods #1 way of inviting humans to reconnect with him. 

All thought is one infinite stream of consciousness and love. All thoughts are one strain and interconnected, so if I’m extremely energetically happy I am changing the whole universe in an apartment completely alone by being at a high vibration you change everyone else’s without them knowing it. 

wow!

@EntheogenTruthSeeker Look, I get it. You are where you are. Just be careful and responsible.

Your life can get much worse than it is.

@Leo Gura thank you, I understand your warning for sure. I am being very vigilant about being grounded, responsible, and not self-biased and self-deceived. I’m just trying to experience more experiences, I’ve kinda been locked up in hospitals for 4 years straight. 

What would you do in my situation?

@Loving Radiance

4 minutes ago, Loving Radiance said:

@EntheogenTruthSeeker Do you have experience with ibogaine?

No, but once I get the money I am going to do it because I have had serious addiction and trauma problems in childhood and all my life, really. My mind tortures me all day with no cure, I’ve been working on my health, juicing, etc. nothing works to baseline remove suffering and ignorance and self deception. 

Do you? Why do you say?

Please make a video episode of your shenanigans in Las Vegas, such an episode could rival Rick and Morty

2 minutes ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

Do you? Why do you say?

I don't have experience. You said you have "PTSD and chronic wanting to die cause my head has a headache from self hatred and judgment conditioning and ocd". It reminded me of a friend who remembered childhood trauma with iboga. I heard of ibogaine treatment clinics and that sounds to me to be a proper medical setting where you can be under expert supervision.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

41 minutes ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

@Inliytened1 damn you guys roast me all the time. I feel so stupid 247 I have such a lack of awareness and intelligence. I’m seriously trying. But because there are some rare people in this 20,000 people who might benefit from it if they are careful. 

You are obviously a very intelligent individual with a strong intuition.  We just want you to respect this work.  Respect the substances you are taking and act with responsibility.  Life is extremely fragile and can change on a dime.  It seems you do have an understanding of this because you have been through your share of trials and tribulations in your young life.  If this substance has alleviated your suffering to some degree...this will be short term unless you Integrate the insights and experience into your daily life.  That is what separates the men from the boys.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 hours ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

lmfao Leo all we care about is Truth, i

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You're full of shit.

????lol