ivankiss

Reality: A Vibrational Cocktail

10 posts in this topic

Look around you. All you can and cannot see, is Consciousness. Or; Light. Or; God. And guess what? That which is observing, or experiencing even, is Light, too.

The differences you perceive are actually just oscillations. Waves.

A chair is just Light, vibrating at a specific rate. The wall has a different vibratory signature. And so does your face. Your voice. Everything. It's all just different densities of Light. Different facets of Light, even. 

Everything in experience (and beyond) is just vibration. The fun part being, that what we all commonly refer to as 'awareness' is but 'a part' or 'a portion' of Light which vibrates at the highest rate. It moves the fastest - if you will. It's the lightest. The purest. In a sense; it's always one step ahead. And so there is Light. And so you are aware. The perceived empty space in-between, which can trick one into buying into the idea of separation, is actually just Light. It's just that your senses are not used to picking up on those frequencies. Hence it looks like empty space to you. Space that divides, separates.

It's simply a matter of raising your frequency, as hippy-dippy as it sounds. In simple terms; becoming more conscious. 

I have previously achieved 'states', or 'levels' or 'hights' where everything stands still in eternal silence. Imagine a giant strobe light, constantly flashing at reality. That is how you are experiencing ordinary life. These flashes are waves, oscillations. Frequency. Light.

Crank the knob of consciousness all the way up, and the frequency becomes so high it becomes absolutely still. There is no more flashing. Everything, and I mean everything, is 'seen' at once. And is still. I've had insights so far out there that I'm not even sure what to make out of them. I've seen 'now' - 'the present moment' as a timeless, motionless crystal of some sort. It's just unspeakable.

But.. back to experience.

Experience is a vibrational cocktail. Mostly, we have no idea what the hell is all mixed up in there. We just keep chugging. You only live once, right?

At times, I'd be minding my own business, drinking my coffee, or eating my burek... and then it'd hit me, out of nowhere: 'Holy fuck! I'm actually just drinking and eating Light here!' And not just as a thought. It would be fully experiental. The taste would turn all weird and sterile... it tastes like... white.

Not to mention sex. It happened a few times already. In the middle of the act; I'd become what I'd call 'a bit too conscious' and I could not escape the obviousness of the matter. Which is; there is no sex. It's all just Light dancing to itself. Twisting and turning itself, around itself. 

Now, that can be absolutely beautiful and magical, yes. But it can also be terrifying, trust me. One moment you have a penis, and the next it's all just floating, weightless, dream-stuff. Light. God.

I deeply value experience. Not only because of the joy and thrill of it all, but also because of all the wisdom and growth it grants you with. Understanding how it all works is another big passion of mine. I feel a bit like a scientist of some sort lol. And what better way to learn but to live through what you are trying to understand.

In my eyes; it is extremely important for one to align experience with The Truth, that has been realized, if it has been realized. It is easy to take every for granted and overlook the sheer magnificence and magic of the obvious. There is sweetness and deep satisfaction in living and breathing Truth. Not just knowing it exists.

The more you synchronize with your senses, the less of a lag in perception there is. You can, in that sense, predict the future.

Once the vail is lifted completely, and the perceiver and perceived become indistinguishable, it becomes clear:

All is thy Will.

Beatiful way of describing it!

I know the feeling ?

Beatiful as fuck but at the same time radical and a bit disturbing haha, reality/you is pure magic.

Almost feels like melting, everything becomes you and not you and everything in between, bliss 

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

@Adamq8 Thanks! 

Indeed, it is ineffable. But I keep surprising myself as to how deeply can things actually be understood. I think people sometimes jump too soon on the whole 'it cannot be known or understood' bandwagon.

There is so, so, so much to know and discover and explore and understand. Even after Self-Realization. Especially then, one could say.

9 hours ago, ivankiss said:

@Adamq8 Thanks! 

Indeed, it is ineffable. But I keep surprising myself as to how deeply can things actually be understood. I think people sometimes jump too soon on the whole 'it cannot be known or understood' bandwagon.

There is so, so, so much to know and discover and explore and understand. Even after Self-Realization. Especially then, one could say.

Indeed!

I get the attitude of the "unknowing" part, so one can be open to reality but it is exactly that "state of mind" that open one up to get insight and understanding, i would go so far and say that understanding is limitless

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

@Adamq8 Yes, beautiful. 

The journey begins with curiosity
And envolves into soul-felt questions
On the stones that we walk
And choose to make our path
Sometimes never knowing
Other times knowing too much

Beautiful ?

"In my eyes; it is extremely important for one to align experience with The Truth, that has been realized, if it has been realized."

Yeah, indeed; however, I'd say 'trying' to align the human experience with truth is just a -- necessary tho -- stepping stone on the path. The path itself is already Light: i.e. every experience you've ever had is in Truth already perfectly aligned with Truth; you (as a separate illusory self) believing it was not, is just part of the eternal game/dance of Light ??????️?☀️.

So the ultimate level, hehe, is when you're suddenly able to give up all 'the trying' because you're suddenly so awake that you're again out of the 'make-believe' (ignorance; the 'seek'-part of the "Eternal Light Game of Hide'n'Seek"), and now neither hiding nor seeking, but just Being. Light.

It's always Light tho, always God, always Infinity, always Love. 

???️✨????️??

And then when you've swimmed for Eternity in the Light of Being -- your own Godhood, Love, Infinity -- you're ready to play the hide-part again. Losing yourself in Love.

Magical.

EDIT: Anyway, point is: trying to and struggling to align one's life/experience with the realized Truth is a very important part of the path indeed. But after a certain point, after a certain threshold in 'relaxing'/'letting go', one has surrendered the illusory ego so much that one's body/mind is directly in contact with Source: you become self-aligned every moment: everything is effortless, you're floating, doing and not-doing simultaneously; just being without any tension anymore; pure freedom; pure liberation; pure awakening; total inner peace, yet total aliveliness. Present. Listening to the symphony of the vibrations of the Universe and playing your part in that infinite eternal musical play-- You're IT.

https://open.spotify.com/track/1YmTmnESZ5coh66UtbIHQi?si=CEtIqS1iTFSy1k7wHOKpWA&utm_source=copy-link&dl_branch=1

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

@WaveInTheOcean Awesome. Thanks for adding that.

I look at misalignment as 'distancing' or 'pulling away' from what is. It could be said that one is always and already in alignment... but that's pretty much the same as saying one is always and already enlightened. If that is not true in one's direct experience... then it's just fantasy.

Part of the work, is bringing ourselves back into alignment and reminding ourselves of the obvious.

When I say 'aligning experience with Truth', I mean; breathe, speak and act as The Truth that you are. Relate to everything as if you were relating to Truth. To God itself. Because, that is, indeed the case.

The name of the game is...

Can you stand still and stay true to where you are at this precise moment, and also honor and respect the Light in the one relating to you?

Can you stay authentic to and in touch with how you feel and think right now, and still radiate as The Light of Truth? Can you come as you are, and speak to a complete stranger as if you were looking into the face of God?

That is how you live in alignment with Truth.

@WaveInTheOcean Awesome. Thanks for adding that.

I look at misalignment as 'distancing' or 'pulling away' from what is. It could be said that one is always and already in alignment... but that's pretty much the same as saying one is always and already enlightened. If that is not true in one's direct experience... then it's just fantasy.

Yeah. ?

The pulling away from Truth is indeed fantasy.

Fantasy stories can be exciting.

But eventually you grow tired of it.

You want Truth.

The way God designed Its way back to Truth was to make it so that any (imaginary) misalignment from Truth would result in suffering, eventually.

So, awakening happens through suffering.

Life is suffering.

Suffering is awakening.

???

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.