Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AdamR95

how is possible that i am still single?

74 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Woah your post shows a lot of bitterness and hate xDD ? 

Bitterness and hate? Where?

I don't hate guys who are less good looking, I don't like the fact that they delude themselves about their looks and waste my time. Hate is a very strong word in this case, I feel sad and annoyed - that's more like it ?

@AdamR95 Maybe work on integrating stage red masculinity. 

From your picture and writing style I get a sense that woman are repelled by a lack of masculine/assertive/alpha energy 

14 hours ago, Vzdoh said:

Yeah! Exactly! I totally love it when guys who r 4-5 at best behave like they are a total 9 ??? 

How are guys who are r4-5 at best supposed to behave? 

4 hours ago, Tudo said:

@Vzdoh From your pic, you look more like a 6.

Not cool man, you made her insecure enough to post pics of herself on the forum for guys to rate. 

10 minutes ago, Chew211 said:

Not cool man, you made her insecure enough to post pics of herself on the forum for guys to rate. 

Yeah, because he is trying to low ball me out of his ego and public honest opinion would show that ?

1 hour ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@AdamR95 Maybe work on integrating stage red masculinity. 

From your picture and writing style I get a sense that woman are repelled by a lack of masculine/assertive/alpha energy 

@Raptorsin7 probably the case

the question is how to do that?

9 minutes ago, AdamR95 said:

@Raptorsin7 probably the case

the question is how to do that?

Maybe doing some primal men practices? 

5 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Fair enough, But i still think your proportion is too low. You might want to approach less mechanically and more focusing on feeling and Desire .

Quality > quantity

@Javfly33 dude do 100 approaches then talk about low proportions

even better is:

quality + quantity 

for me quality is to have good spontaneus opening, rich conversation with some flirt, be physical, let her invest a little and then make a date on a spot or get a contact. I always aim for that and always reflect on where i can improve. For what better quality i should aim for?

Edited by AdamR95

51 minutes ago, Vzdoh said:

Maybe doing some primal men practices? 

@Vzdoh example?

There are some things i usually do which i consider masculine or assertive:

-traveling alone to foreign countries

-calistenics and acrobatics (i sometimes do dangerous and impresive stunts)

-i sometimes throw myself to very discomfort situation just for sake of it

Edited by AdamR95

2 hours ago, AdamR95 said:

@Vzdoh example?

There are some things i usually do which i consider masculine or assertive:

-traveling alone to foreign countries

-calistenics and acrobatics (i sometimes do dangerous and impresive stunts)

-i sometimes throw myself to very discomfort situation just for sake of it

Good ones

Calisthenics are so appealing!!!

Getting u urself out of your comfort zone is also something i kinda feel attracted towards aswell. If i see it in a man..oh god

Last guy I dated was one of those. He told me he used to train always with a sweatshirt just for the sake of feeling it harder to do and to get some extra more discipline haha. Ok enough of this guy...:D

@AdamR95 I'd say get into something competitive. Learn to compete and win.

Also watching certain alpha figures and studying their manneurisms could work. Check out some videos of famous athletes like Michael Jordan, or learn about some great conquerors like Napolean or Alexander The Great

1 hour ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@AdamR95 I'd say get into something competitive. Learn to compete and win.

Also watching certain alpha figures and studying their manneurisms could work. Check out some videos of famous athletes like Michael Jordan, or learn about some great conquerors like Napolean or Alexander The Great

@Raptorsin7 i am actually very competitive in  areas i am interested in. I struggle to display confidence in some social situations though.

The way how i feel about the situation i am in is like when you have good product but the marketing sucks. What ive come to realise is that to build a insteresting life is not enough to attract women if there is a lack of social skills.

2 hours ago, AdamR95 said:

@Raptorsin7 i am actually very competitive in  areas i am interested in. I struggle to display confidence in some social situations though.

The way how i feel about the situation i am in is like when you have good product but the marketing sucks. What ive come to realise is that to build a insteresting life is not enough to attract women if there is a lack of social skills.

You got to put urself out there and meet tons of people and build social skills.

It's my advice after fulfilling those requirement of physique/sucessful career. 

13 hours ago, Chew211 said:

How are guys who are r4-5 at best supposed to behave? 

They are supposed to avoid cold approaching girls. The odds of success are so small it just becomes a massive time sink. And as @Vzdoh has said, it's even quite annoying to girls. You are just basically an annoying street salesman at that point. Find out a better way to meet girls. It amazes me that @Leo Gura hasn't found a better way, and tells guys to approach 1000's of people. Not to even mention things like the fact that if you don't live in a big metropolitan city, you basically carpet bomb the entire city and your reputation while at it if you're a noob.

Be more creative fellas. One of my creative solutions: Where I am from, I can enroll in as many universities as I like for free, and get to know people through orientation parties and activities. People are basically forced to get to know each other. If you are actually good enough to succeed in cold approach, you'll be a superstar this way. This is just one of many ways to meet people without the odds being completely stacked against you, even if you are attractive.

We need much more creative thinking here. This place is a mess. "BRO just approach 100000 girls with 1% success rate". Like wtf? Is that the level of advice we are at?

18 hours ago, Tudo said:

@Vzdoh From your pic, you look more like a 6.

@AdamR95  You too. What's your height?

Amazing how everybody overestimates themselves when it's about looks.

Yeah it is one of the biggest delusions people have about themselves. Adam is okay enough for some cold approaching success tho.

Edited by TK2021

17 hours ago, Vzdoh said:

Bitterness and hate? Where?

I don't hate guys who are less good looking, I don't like the fact that they delude themselves about their looks and waste my time. Hate is a very strong word in this case, I feel sad and annoyed - that's more like it ?

Please, stop saying nonsense. "Delude themselves" as if being not good looking would make you kneel in front of the woman or something ? (and i say this already being a 7).

The fact that you said you are an 8 already just tells me you are not making sense with all this "rating" thing. 

On 02/09/2021 at 4:25 PM, Vzdoh said:

Yeah! Exactly! I totally love it when guys who r 4-5 at best behave like they are a total 9 ??? 

One was literally begging me to come over to his place late in the evening when I never even entertained a 2nd date with him ???

That's like delusion on steroids ??

Also when Oranges think they're Yellow.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

On 9/2/2021 at 1:09 PM, ertopolice said:

Literally. Yesterday f.e i was approached by a (let's say 4) new guy at the gym. Come on. He did not even work on the approach..

It is exactly this kind of attitude that make guys insecure around girls they consider attractive. How about instead of this negative stuff saying something like: Respect to that guy for actually having the balls and going for what he wants even if according to society it is out of his league. As long as he was not rude or mean or harrasing you then no need for such negative vibe.

On 9/2/2021 at 3:25 PM, Vzdoh said:

How are they supposed to behave? From 1 side you girls tell guys to be confident and cool and then when they actually act confident you say this stuff. So basically you only want "handsome" guys to be confident and anyone else is outside your periphery. This attitude is exactly what creates incels. Maybe those 4s have other things to offer? 

Honestly i expect more from girls in this forum, if a guy wrote this it would be labeled as misogonistic shallow hate.  I do not blame Leo and most guys i know in real life for telling me not to listen to girls, listening to them ruins your self-esteem. This is a good example why.

Edited by Karmadhi

1 hour ago, Karmadhi said:

It is exactly this kind of attitude that make guys insecure around girls they consider attractive. How about instead of this negative stuff saying something like: Respect to that guy for actually having the balls and going for what he wants even if according to society it is out of his league. As long as he was not rude or mean or harrasing you then no need for such negative vibe.

How are they supposed to behave? From 1 side you girls tell guys to be confident and cool and then when they actually act confident you say this stuff. So basically you only want "handsome" guys to be confident and anyone else is outside your periphery. This attitude is exactly what creates incels. Maybe those 4s have other things to offer? 

Honestly i expect more from girls in this forum, if a guy wrote this it would be labeled as misogonistic shallow hate.  I do not blame Leo and most guys i know in real life for telling me not to listen to girls, listening to them ruins your self-esteem. This is a good example why.

Dude, you have to understand this from the perspective of the woman. They have the opportunity to get fucked by much hotter guys if they just snapped their fingers. Even if you're an average looking girl. Then you have these guys who are not attractive approaching you.

It's not just that these guys think that they are worthy of you. The difference of the sexes also has to be taken into consideration. The implication is that they are good enough to fuck you. No matter how nice the approach is, this is the underlying message. Now imagine yourself being approached by gay men who are much stronger than you. These guys want to fuck you in the ass. And they always think it's such a great idea to interrupt whatever you're doing to propose to fuck you in the ass. It's pretty annoying and repulsive. If you have very low self-esteem it might seem even like a compliment the first couple of times, but it gets old really fast.

@TK2021

17 minutes ago, TK2021 said:

Dude, you have to understand this from the perspective of the woman. They have the opportunity to get fucked by much hotter guys if they just snapped their fingers

Value for guys is not just looks but other stuff. A 4/10 looking guy can have other things that give him the same sexual value as a 8/10 looking girl.

Yes the differences of sexes should be taken into considertion indeed.  :) 

Edited by Karmadhi

On 9/2/2021 at 3:28 AM, Vzdoh said:

but I am an 8 and there are a lot of guys of 4-6 who approach me and they do it as if they are 7-8. This really puts me off, because it just shows they have big egos and do not have a realistic picture of who they are and how they look and come across, and what it takes to attract someone like me.

lol

hrhrhtewgfegege