Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
knowyourroots

HYPNOSIS GONE WRONG!!

4 posts in this topic

holy shit guys..so i decided to see a hypnoherapist cause i have pain in my lower quadrant..ive seen my personal doctor and did nothing about it..long story short pretty opened minded..so he gave me a mp3 to listen to for the next 5 days..i thought cool why not? then i listen to it and when i did...god i wish i never did..felt like my brain was twisted and rewired in the worst way possible!! felt really fucked up like i wanted to have a seizure..all twisted up and confused but i was thinking that maybe this sunday i did get drunk..maybe it could of had an impact?or was it my third eye or kundalini that kinda synergized with it and twisted it up..not sure but everything feels..WORSE..feel like my depersonalization has deepen..fuck..and idk what to do he said they will do a EEG brains scan this friday but fuck i am scared ass shit i feel way worse guys and im freaking out please HELP!!

Just relax yourself as much as possible. Don't listen to any music during this time. Don't take psychedelics or alcohol or caffeine. 

Just walk a lot, that reduces tendencies of brain zapping. 

Keep your mind mostly empty. Try to get enormous amounts of sleep. Your brain will go back to its original wiring. Wait at least 2 weeks for the results. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.