SLuxy

Actualized.org Testimonials Mega-thread - Share Your Results!

16 posts in this topic

Hey guys!

I thought it would be cool if we could share some personal stories about about how the Actualized work has helped over the years (or months, even days!).

We can also include other people on the server who've helped us too! 

"I wanted only to try to live in accord with my true Self. Why was that so very difficult?" - Herse

"As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live.” - Goethe

"There are no bad parts" - Schwartz

I'll start.

When I first came across Actualized.org I was at university. Materially, I was doing rather well. However, inside, I was pretty distraught.

Leo

Leo helped me begin my journey into true personal development! My perspectives on life have grown a lot!

Personal favourites have been his videos about Spiral dynamics, and Fake Growth v Real Growth. The systems thinking video was also really awesome!

Forum members

Many of hear won't have even seen me post before. However, in my lurking, I have taken so many valuable bits of information from so many.

Recently, though nervous, I decided to make some posts on here. I was really thankful for the thoughts out responses, particularly on my 'emotional numbness' post.

Edited by SLuxy
spelling

"I wanted only to try to live in accord with my true Self. Why was that so very difficult?" - Herse

Adjusting this thread so it's less about me and more about your testimonials/experiences with this work.

Appreciate the thanks, though.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I was 16, thought I was enlightened after watching his “most shocking truth” video explaining enlightenment. I turned out to just be an atheist in a minor depression. 

it did introduce me to spiritual not religious, 

my internal life slowly improved from there, now 23, feel good as baseline with higher self-esteem, currently feeling bad about “wage slavery” but I’ll make it out!

i made a thread about it called “I will have 1-2 years to develop a skill full time. Help me choose” 

I feel myself developing into a strong human being.

Edited by Bob Seeker

A Call to Live Differently: https://angeloderosa.com

For me, it’s hard to put the impact that Actualized.org has had in my life into words. It started out as simple self help to push myself towards material success. I essentially got suckered into God realization this way, which is a testament to how good a job actualized.org ties the abstract and the practical concepts of life together in a holistic and clever way. (This is next level self help/personal development)

I have become a creative force in my life, and wouldn’t know where I would be if not for the insights from this channel. Life has been 10x sweeter…but I’d like to remind everyone that you HAVE to put this stuff into practice for it to take off in full.

Thank you Actualized.org!

Edited by Terell Kirby

@Leo Gura All g my man. Loving the collaborative paradigm!

The cracking of my mind, plain and simple.  Leo's clear, well-reasoned, integrative way of seeing reality finally broke the chains holding my paradigms together, and set me on the course of my spiritual journey.  It has taken me far away from Leo, but I credit Actualized gratefully for being the catalyst, equipping me with a foundational set of tools, and reliably being a goldmine of holistic thinking.

I sincerely thank the following members for my growth on this forum 

@Marcel :x

@Nahm

@Loba

@lxlichael

@modmyth

@Hulia

@sda

@MuadDib

@bejapuskas

@Ananta

@Myioko

@Eph75

@Loving Radiance

@mememe

Thanks guys for being patient with me and helping me in my journey. 

And a special thanks to @Natasha for being so kind and supportive

And @DrewNows

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India Thank you?

Right back at ya!

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Preety_India And thank you, Pretty, for being so brave to take on this journey and for being part of this community. We learn from each other and grow together. Much love to you <3❤️

I am pretty inactive on this forum, however, I would like to take this time to give my testimonial.

2012, I spent my time watching anime (Japanese cartoons) and mostly watching romance animes. I had very very low self-esteem and desperately wished for a romantic relationship.

2014, I entered my university and fell in love with the hottest girl in my class. After 6 months of not being able to think about anything else but her, I decided to ask her out. I had a lot of acne and I knew she would say no but I did anyway. After asking her out and her saying no, I got super dejected. I desperately wanted to know what my problem was so that I could fix it.
Later that week, I was in the food canteen and asked my friend why I got rejected. He pulled out his phone, took a photo of me and showed it to me and said "You tell me, why would the prettiest girl in the class like someone like you?"

That broke my heart. 

My friends said I missed confidence and I was desperate to understand what that meant. I watched a lot of grooming channels like AlphaM and stumbled upon a video of Leo which I think is called "How to charming" or something like that?

I found a lot of insightful information, so I decided to binge-watch his content about romance, dating, etc. Then I stumbled upon his content on enlightenment and I was like meh, I'll watch it. Then I more and more invested in it but never took it seriously. I decided to keep up with his content every week just because I had a lot of time and I could.

Later like in 2017, I was watching Leo's video which I thought was very advanced and at the end of the video, he had tears in his eyes and said something like "If you watch my videos every week, I promise you that you won't regret it"

That was it, at that moment, I promised that I would watch all of Leo's video and keep up to date NO MATTER WHAT.

I still didn't get a girlfriend so I was desperately consuming a lot of information.

2018, I got my first internship and I decided to buy the Leo's book list. It was FUCKING AMAZING and probably the best purchase of my life. I remember him saying "If you read all the books in this list, I promise you, you will be a god among me" or something of that sort. I said to myself, I am definitely consuming all these books. Got an audible subscription or used to pirate the books and read them.

Meanwhile, I followed Ram Dass, Alan Watts, Terence McKenna, Byron Katie, and more authors from the book list. 

2021, I moved to Canada from India because I knew if I had to consciousness work, I had to get out of that country. I tried shrooms, I got an very insightful experience but I forgot. I later tried LSD and most of what Leo said, I finally understand. What he does in his free time and stuff like that. I am a lot more confident now, got my own youtube channel (Nurture1412) where I already did an Interview with byron Katie and Fred Davis. (Leo if you read this, I would love to do an interview with you about introspection and distinguishing truth from falsehood)

I am still 24 and slowly pulling my life together. Without Leo, none of this would be possible! 

Thanks for making the content Leo, Much Appreciated.

Love,
Prem.

I first came across Actualized around 2015. I think the first video I ever saw of his was how to get over a break up. It was also around a time where I dabbled with lucid dreaming (with little success) and he started to get into meditation and more spiritual topics. A few months went by, and as I had more earliest experiences with psychedelics, Leo relatively soon afterwards released his video on 5 MEO DMT. It felt like I was on to something, and these videos were able to help me see that others were having these kinds of consciousness expanding experiences as well.

I had an agnostic upbringing growing up. I was taught the various worldviews of the major religions, but they were treated more like myths, and possibilities, than imposing dogma. Leo's videos are extremely useful because they can explain subjects such as metaphysics and spirituality in a way that an analytical mind can appreciate (provided they are open minded). This channel has also opened my eyes to methods such as meditation, and in fact after watching Leo's videos on meditation I meditated every day for a few months. 

Lastly, Leo (among a few others as well) gave me the confidence to pursue a more creative career. Growing up, I was always told to pursue a more pragmatic career, and pursue music or art on the side. Around 2018 I finally dropped out of college after realizing that for my career choice it wasn't a sound investment. It was watching content like Leo's that gave me the artistic confidence to have a means of right livelihood to self actualize. Not only should we investigate the nature of existence, but also have a means of supporting ourselves that doesn't suck!!! I'll always be grateful for all the content of hands down, the greatest metaphysical/personal development channel on the internet. 

Connect with us here:

https://linktr.ee/focusshiftmedia

@Preety_India

Love you sweetheart.

I will give you all the time and patience in the world?

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

I feel like every aspect of my life has (positively) been impacted since 2016 when I first stumbled upon the channel. 

The thing I'm most grateful for is the LP course which opened a new career trajectory for me, showed me how to transition and gave me hope that corpo career won't be my early grave. I've learned what I'm passionate about, went back to school and have for the past 4 years been actively taking steps towards liberating my ass from wage slavery. I started a small business, learned about marketing, finances, accounting, taxes, legal stuff, things I'd have never thought I'd be able to do or would need to do. And I'm still far from being able to leave wage slavery, I know it will happen eventually. 

Other than that just understanding how I was always being a victim, driven by emotions, unable to cope with negative emotions, always on the run, always holding grudge against someone. Leo taught be about how to understand myself, how to ground myself and be happy with less, not needing more stuff to be fulfilled. Disconnecting from media and news was a big one as well.  Learning about SD model has been a game-changer as well. I started taking much better care of my finances, diet, my body, my relationship has thrived from this work as well as my general life happiness and satisfaction. At the moment pursuing enlightenment, trying psychadelics and letting go of "myself" is not on my radar...yet, I feel I'm not ready for that journey yet (maybe I never will) or maybe there is something else I need to do first. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

It's ok. 

Just kidding my life is changed for ever. 

I'm not in the right state of mind to write a review. I'm just going to say that the products are pure gold and that there are some amazing people on this forum.