KennedyCarter

Men Don’t Love Women Like You

29 posts in this topic

https://www.amazon.com/Dont-Love-Women-Like-Relationships/dp/0692594353

For the Ladies! It’s a fun and easy read. Helps you establish your value as a woman and not let men run games on you. Filter through the bullshit and reveal your King. I love this book I’ve read it 3 times. It talks about consciousness and enlightenment as well. 

Click the link and the author has a great description of what the book is about.

Take advantage of what god gave you. Pu$$y Power hahah hope this helps

Edit: The book is anti-games and is about killing ego and embracing truth (aka LOVE). If you want to run games on men, “Ho Tactics” is for you.

Edited by KennedyCarter

@KennedyCarter thanks for the recomendation, recently discovered this author and currently listening to 'ho tatics' which is really relatable/ funny. will check out this book after

Pretty sure this is spam @aurum @Nahm

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

4 minutes ago, Tangerinedream said:

At least the author is honest In saying that men are only after one thing!

What is this "honest" one thing that men are after?

5 minutes ago, KennedyCarter said:

@Emerald  What how?

It feels like your post is an advertisement for the book. It has a hook and a call to action. It also gives desired results.

Perhaps I'm totally off here... but it has all the fixings of an advertisement.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

Isn't it funny how women think that men run games on women while men believe that women run games on men :)

@Emerald I’m sorry maybe It’s the way I talked about it. I’m being serious and I have actually read the book 3 times and I just wanted to share with other women.

@Federico del pueblo the book is actually against playing games if you want love. It’s about killing ego and embracing truth. Ho Tactics is about running game on men to spend money on you. But if you aren’t after a sugar daddy then you want to read “Men Don’t Love Women Like You”

10 minutes ago, Tangerinedream said:

Haha.  Well the author (who is male) talks about how easily men get bored of women, but will just go along with it for the reason of sex.  Men don’t care about your career or how successful you are because they’ve heard it 100 times before.. 

He’s trying to teach women how to not be ‘basic bitches’ 

I don’t know yet how I feel about the book but will read a bit more.. lol 

That is a very naïve view on men and trivializes both the emotional and intellectual capacity of a man and a woman's comfortability and confidence in her own independence and what she has created for herself. Men who think like that are boys and women who think men are like that are girls. Neither the believer or what is believed to be are of high quality and thinking like this should be avoided if anyone wishes to seek something of actual value.

Have faith men will actual love you for what you are and what you have created. I wouldn't say love you "just" because of your success. But, rather be happy with you that you were able to lead yourself in a good direction in life.

Again, children get bored easily. Don't find yourself a child. You owe no one the validation of constant fluctuating entertainment to keep someone's petty ego interested.

Edited by Nos7algiK

@Tangerinedream keep reading. You have to kill the ego first. He brutal on you at first to kill the ego and then helps you rebuild yourself.

15 minutes ago, KennedyCarter said:

@Emerald I’m sorry maybe It’s the way I talked about it. I’m being serious and I have actually read the book 3 times and I just wanted to share with other women.

Okay, sorry about that. 

Emotionalmastery.org

@Tangerinedream Thank you! It’s a great book for younger women who are new to dating. I’m not sure that it’s stage orange. He talks about enlightenment and consciousness.

Not spam, but sure is a clever way to milk desperate women of their money.

Books women will instantly buy:

• How to make any man commit to you
  • How to eat anything without getting fat
  • How to get your lame man to give you amazing orgasms

Chickbait ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

If a guy is keeping you around as a placeholder, the idea that you will change yourself to get him to commit is extremely suspect.

But hey, be my guest.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.