diamondpenguin

Hitting Stage Yellow

8 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, I literally hit tier 2 on the um spiral dynamics spiral last Friday, I was trying to solve a problem, and then all of a sudden I started looking at it from different angles as like it was a system. Then my vision started to clear to what it really was. Also I have fun getting the work done and am my own person, I now longer blend into the situation. I don't adapt anymore, I be. I just think it's pretty cool that I am starting to enter stage yellow. It just seems like my vision can now look down any path and see where it winds now that my consciousness is getting there. Anyone else have any stage yellow emergence experiences? 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

Cool, congrats!

It took me more than one experience to enter tier 2. In fact, I'm not sure I'm there yet.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

didn't you tell us all to know our place or something like that and that you are done with spirituality month ago in a rant?

14 minutes ago, Eternal Unity said:

Cool, congrats!

It took me more than one experience to enter tier 2. In fact, I'm not sure I'm there yet.

Yeah, I feel like once you get to yellow, life gets really interesting. I'm not fully there yet my meme is somewhere around, Yeah yellow is definitely an interesting one, because it's almost so rare to find yellow people. 

Orange: 60%

Green: 30%

Yellow: 10%

@blackchair look, I'm sorry ok, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be a dipshit to you like that, I hope you can forgive me. I have mental issues that I have to work through because I am bipolar, I said I would come back around this time, but I stopped watching Leo's yt vids just because it's just not practical and that stuff makes me bipolar too. But yeah dude, this all sort of going according to plan, because after a month now I have grown a lot and can see deeper. The shamanic breathing really helps, I hope you have a great day man. 

@diamondpenguin Not to take anything away from you, but be very careful. You could be deceiving yourself. 

Spiral dynamics is not a black and white thing where you can pinpoint an exact day where you entered a new stage.

33 minutes ago, Stovo said:

@diamondpenguin Not to take anything away from you, but be very careful. You could be deceiving yourself. 

Spiral dynamics is not a black and white thing where you can pinpoint an exact day where you entered a new stage.

Overall yes, Tier 2 however is different, It certainly is gradual, yet there really is an experiential shift within your mind that takes place from my experience, in which thinking is noticeably different. As if a kind of realization of the mental processing in how you understand things expands to a system like nature. Its as if the ability to connect things becomes an automatic way of the thought process. Things seem less individual and more apart of a whole. Its not like a sudden "Wam" and it hits you but its like one day you suddenly catch a significantly qualitatively different kind of insight of your thought process and realize how its functioning, As well as your aware of it as a system of its own function.

Edited by Kamo

Focus on the solution, not the problem