Onecirrus

Social Dynamics as Life Purpose?

19 posts in this topic

So after being a nearly friendless incel for my entire life, I've devoted the entire last month to going out every single night and socializing and I've never had so much fun!!! It's scary how good I'm getting at this, I think I'm a natural! For the first 22 years of my life I thought I was an introvert, but then I took LSD and spiral dynamics stage green erupted within me. People are what I'm passionate about! I love them! I go out every night to make them feel good and laugh! I'm actually making friends and discovering girls don't hate me, in fact, they think I'm the funnest guy they met that night!

I think cold approach, romantic and platonic, should be taught in schools! There are people double my age who can't even look me in the eye when they speak to me, this is fucking absurd! Why is social interaction so deeply feared by everyone? The worst thing that ever happens to me is a set of girls pretends I'm not there when I try to open them, and so fucking what? The next set is literally down the street and happy to talk to me!

But how on earth do I make a living doing this? Should I look into becoming a RSD coach or something?

I took the LP course and decided to focus on creating a green energy company one day, but what if I'm not really passionate about that anymore?

There are a thousand ways to make a living from doing that. Think outside the RSD box.

So after being a nearly friendless incel for my entire life, I've devoted the entire last month to going out every single night and socializing and I've never had so much fun!!!

Thank God

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Could you please elbabore a bit more, especially the LSD part?  Also where exactly have you been going out and how are you making friends? Your story seems very interesting. :) 

@Karmadhi  Basically, I was depressed and suicidal throughout the lockdown and my baseline consciousness was abysmally low. Paid a friend to get me some shrooms, he tells me our guy ran out and gave me LSD for free instead. I take it a week later. Luci drowns me in an ocean of unconditional love and acceptance, rejected disintegrated parts of my ego are re-embraced into my being, I finally accept I'm bisexual that night, something I'd been in complete denial of. What I can only describe as femininity awakens in me, I would struggle with gender dysphoria and think I'm a trans woman for a few months as I trip more, but eventually I would holistically integrate both femininity and masculinity in infinite capacities. I feel so much self love and self acceptance I am nearly crying. I began to honestly contemplate what I want from life and my honest to god answer is lots of friends and a romantic partner, something else I was in total denial of. That first acid trip really changed my life and who I am. LSD is literally the best thing ever, Luci is a spiritual guide that teaches you how to love thyself and thy neighbor. I want to cry just thinking about it.

I go out to my cities downtown area every night. There's lots of bars and clubs, so there's always sets of people walking around outside. I avoid going inside places because of covid though. I started by just greeting people and working on eye contact, now I approach a set, I say "I heard this is where the cool people hang out, is that you guys?" They reply "Fuck Yeah!" And I integrate into the set, making them laugh and generally being a fucking clown. People like me so much they ask me for my number!

@Onecirrus Great work dude!

There are millions of Incels who you could help break out of their toxic mental hellscapes to become well-integrated healthy men.

The niche is ripe for conscious leadership.

Your story’s super interesting and inspiring.  I’d write it down in detail, everything you did to get from where you were, to where you are now, and where you’re headed.

Also, there’s not much dating advice with a LGBTQ angle compared to advice from a heterosexual pov.  You don’t have to make that your whole business, but you could totally let that unique angle inform your LP and distinguish yourself in the marketplace.

4 hours ago, Onecirrus said:

I say "I heard this is where the cool people hang out, is that you guys?" They reply "Fuck Yeah!"

That's super cute ?.  That line requires a lot of fun and confidence to pull off, of course.  

Edited by FlyingLotus

@Leo Gura Psychadelics could be used to reform incels just as well as they reform heroin addicts. Endless potential here!!

@Onecirrus Amazing story man! Thank you for the explaination. I am curious about two things. First, what is Luci, i did not understand. Secondly, do you try to make friends or also attract girls? 

This conversation reminds me of this:

It's an interesting video

Stories are made for children to fall asleep, and adults to wake up.

@Leo Gura Mastery of this is the only thing I really want in my life, but in order to do that don't I have to learn from masters? Wouldn't RSD be a good place to start if I want a career dedicated to this?

@Karmadhi Luci is what I call LSD. LSD isn't a drug, LSD is a friend, a girly happy giggly loving friend. Every time I take LSD I actually feel a little like a woman, I can't really articulate it well.

When I open a set with girls in it I do tease them a bit. For Example I might say "Careful guys, I can tell this ones trouble." Or "I only talk to nice girls." For whatever reason women will go to the ends of the earth to convince you they're a nice girl, I have no idea why they care what a complete stranger thinks.

@ItsNick I've seen this video. Society seems like it doesn't even give a shit about creating and nurturing healthy human beings, then it complains about criminals, nazis, incels, and creeps.

I think it's not very likely that RSD will hire more coaches, but who knows, anyway it would be very hard to get in there and become a coach. There are probably thousands of guys who want to do that...

In one way or another you'll have to surround yourself with like-minded people who study and apply social dynamics and game, but this shouldn't be too hard to do. Join groups on Facebook etc and go out with these people, after time you will find more and more skilled people.

I like your lines btw :)

@Onecirrus

On 8/23/2021 at 10:55 PM, Onecirrus said:

For whatever reason women will go to the ends of the earth to convince you they're a nice girl, I have no idea why they care what a complete stranger thinks.

So cute haha!

Damn your story encourages me to try LSD too! Wish you the best and thanks for the clarifications.

On 8/23/2021 at 1:55 PM, Onecirrus said:

Mastery of this is the only thing I really want in my life, but in order to do that don't I have to learn from masters? Wouldn't RSD be a good place to start if I want a career dedicated to this?

As I already said, think outside the box.

Be careful how you define "this". Maybe "this" is much larger than how to bang girls or RSD ;)

Nothing wrong with learning from a master, but if every master learned from a master, where did the first master come from?

On 8/23/2021 at 10:55 PM, Onecirrus said:

Mastery of this is the only thing I really want in my life, but in order to do that don't I have to learn from masters? Wouldn't RSD be a good place to start if I want a career dedicated to this?

The best reason for starting a career with RSD would be that you’re walking into a engaged, groomed audience. They’ve already attracted the eyeballs for you. Then you’d have to deliver to keep them.

You’d also get a huge social circle of people who are also interested in mastering social dynamics.

That said, you certainly do not have to have a career with RSD if you choose to make this your life purpose. And in fact it may be smarter not to. I would only do that if you feel like that’s what you really want and you are seriously committed to that goal. In which case, get started now, because landing one of those instructor positions is not going to be easy.

To your point about studying from masters, that is not equivalent to having a career with RSD. A career with them will involve many other variables than just being mentored. You could learn from the masters but make a completely different career choice.

Really it is up to you. That’s the blessing and the curse of the life purpose. You are free to blaze your own path, which also includes the challenge of making hard decisions about what the pursue. Especially in our modern culture that suffers from shiny object syndrome.

Whatever you choose, just get really good at it. 

I remember reading some of your posts in the past. So glad you got out of that darkness. Keep the passion! Very happy for you ^_^

On 23/08/2021 at 11:02 AM, Onecirrus said:

@Karmadhi  

I go out to my cities downtown area every night. There's lots of bars and clubs, so there's always sets of people walking around outside. I avoid going inside places because of covid though. I started by just greeting people and working on eye contact, now I approach a set, I say "I heard this is where the cool people hang out, is that you guys?" They reply "Fuck Yeah!" And I integrate into the set, making them laugh and generally being a fucking clown. People like me so much they ask me for my number!

Won't you feel tired going out every night?

Also, what if you meet a lot of low consciousness people and they keep bringing you down? Does your energy stay up?

@Leo Gura I understand, I could found an entirely new social endeavor/area for self-help! Platonic Pickup? Group cold approach? It needs a good name. I actually contacted RSD and they said "Dude, you need to bang 200 girls and buy Owen's $4000 course!" lol. I will keep going out every night and intimately study human social behavior and dynamics. It's sort of like if a biologist could join a pack of wolves and live among them lol.

@aurum I think I'll have to forge my own path. Maybe I could write a book, make a forum, shoot videos. A study found 61 percent of adults in the US feel lonely. How could this even be possible in a country of 300 million people? I find society grossly anti-social, maybe I can find a way to alleviate this problem.

@hyruga If I have to work the next day, I only spend 30 minutes to an hour doing it. I actually feel quite energized afterwards, like I'm actually accomplishing something for once! I don't really care if they're low conscious, this is about having fun, developing superhuman charisma, and gaining a holistic understanding of social dynamics.

2 hours ago, Onecirrus said:

I actually contacted RSD and they said "Dude, you need to bang 200 girls and buy Owen's $4000 course!"

Your chances of getting hired as an RSD instructor as basically zero. You know how many man-groupies Owen has orbiting around him for years? There is probably a waiting list 100 guys deep.

Nor should you want to work at RSD. I've been told by a former RSD instructor that working for RSD is "like being in North Korea." Exact quote.

I'm currently taking the life purpose course right now. I am in the same boat as you and I have realized that this is also my life purpose but I have no idea how to make money off of it. I absolutely would not want to teach this stuff (just not a fan of teaching) and I am not interested in working in the self-development field. 

I was thinking I could leverage the charisma and high powered social skills I will have developed from pick up over the years to do something great but I have no idea what that is. Doing pick up in itself is not going to put money in our pockets though.

One idea I had was throwing amazing parties. Event planning interested me since I was kid. Who knows maybe I'll find out how to make money off this by the end of the life purpose course.