Endangered-EGO

How to align the mind with Love?

8 posts in this topic

I noticed somethings months ago, but I tend to forget those things. My mind has survival as one objective. "Escaping suffering/pain" and on the other hand it wants solve the problems so consciousness can expand.

However disfunctional minds when they get too much traction, they can't stop solving problems, and when there's no problem it tends to create it's own. Or just looks everywhere to find new problems or potential problems etc.

I'm trying to find a way to condition the mind to help me in a functional way.

Not just to let the mind solve problems, but to love problem-solving as much as the absent peaceful state of no-thought.

It's just my mind doesn't want to do that because it's dangerous/misleading/illusory and it fears that it can't function with only positive stimuli.

I'm trying to develop a method, me and most other people really need to achieve that. To become a highly functional and fullfilled human being.

Best I've found yet is to consciously create a feeling of love and project that on every object of consciousness the mind shows.

But then you need to convince the mind it wants that, to get the snowball rolling.

tumblr_ni4j6qxJZV1qfvq9bo1_1280.jpg

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Natasha  I agree with her! Being the “observer” is what has helped me. Having no response or a delayed response to something can be better than just reacting, which can come from a place of ego. Hope this helps. 

I think you learn some good techniques with Matt Kahn's transmissions

Strong determination sitting

Rules:

1. Don't harm the physical body

2. Don't move unless to prevent harm from the physical body

Facing pain and suffering head on is one of the fastest ways to understand deep compassion and love for all sentient beings. Impossible to bullshit yourself when you're basking in massive amounts of discomfort. You either have wide open equanimity (Love) or you don't.