James12345

Enlightenment

50 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, James12345 said:

If there is no ego, how can you claim there is life, I, ilness or thinking? 

I did not claim there is no ego, i claimed there is no ego death. 

Ego death is only a concept that i explained. 

Edited by Goldzilla

Singer

14™

Ego death is the metaphor of Christ. If the ego dies and no renewal, then real death happens. 

Singer

14™

What dies on "ego death" are the configuration of personality at a psyche level and body. 

The old personality dies and another rises. A more full picture personality or ego. 

This is what the concept "ego death" is. 

Namaste

Singer

14™

9 minutes ago, Goldzilla said:

I did not claim there is no ego, i claimed there is no ego death. 

Ego death is only a concept that i explained. 

Oh. What do you think about enlightenment is? 

7 minutes ago, Goldzilla said:

Ego death is the metaphor of Christ. If the ego dies and no renewal, then real death happens. 

It is too early for you to comprehend what i am saying. I suggest you to just learn and start to walk in the path. Because neither you have body nor in the life. Too early for you. Of course if your goal is enlightenment. 

Peace ☮️ 

22 hours ago, James12345 said:

When Thinking and not thinking becomes identical That’s enlightenment.

Peace! 

Perhaps this is a description of enlightenment.

What is reality? 

7 minutes ago, Consilience said:

Perhaps this is a description of enlightenment.

Of course, if you read it as sentences. But it is enlightenment if you apply.

8 minutes ago, Consilience said:

What is reality? 

I dont know??? therw is no such a thing. 

Well, the truth is that i know. 

But why bother with something that people don't understand. 

If you ask me, what do you know? I'll respond: everything. 

Singer

14™

1 minute ago, James12345 said:

I dont know??? therw is no such a thing. 

I'd keep going with your contemplation. This is when the Zen master would hit you with a stick! ;)^_^

For me personally, a vipassana retreat was what shattered my entire metaphysics and let me step into a direct experience of the nature of reality, given perception = actuality = being = reality. (Some hints: impermanence, not me not mine, unsatisfactory, boundless space, compassion, infinite interconnectivity, God, Love)

And i can say for sure, i don't understand people, concepts, laws, i don't understand anything. So, i will not stay under no authority if there is one. 

Singer

14™

50 minutes ago, Consilience said:

I'd keep going with your contemplation. This is when the Zen master would hit you with a stick! ;)^_^

For me personally, a vipassana retreat was what shattered my entire metaphysics and let me step into a direct experience of the nature of reality, given perception = actuality = being = reality. (Some hints: impermanence, not me not mine, unsatisfactory, boundless space, compassion, infinite interconnectivity, God, Love)

Suggest you to stay in darkness and silence for couple months, just go out when it is necessary. Realization to distinguish between Having a body and thought that is having a body can be much easier. So there will be no more zen to hit you, have a body nor you. 

59 minutes ago, Goldzilla said:

If you ask me, what do you know? I'll respond: everything. 

What is knowing?

11 minutes ago, James12345 said:

What is knowing?

The title of this post. 

Singer

14™

2 hours ago, Goldzilla said:

The title of this post. 

According to you, knower or knowing disappear before birth, during sleep or so called death. Knowing is The completely opposite way of the Truth.

Knowing is the biggest illusion. 

Buddha.

Truth has never change, goes, come back always same. So you are just in the beginning and take an advice dont trust “yourself “ too much otherwise you will be stuck within the self. Contemplate, mediate and let go you. Peace ☮️ 

Edited by James12345

2 hours ago, James12345 said:

Suggest you to stay in darkness and silence for couple months, just go out when it is necessary. Realization to distinguish between Having a body and thought that is having a body can be much easier. So there will be no more zen to hit you, have a body nor you. 

Even in the darkness, there is only light. 
Even in silence, there is only sound. 

No need to go seek darkness or silence when darkness and silence are always present. 

If you think reality isn't real as what your post seems to suggest:

3 hours ago, James12345 said:

therw is no such a thing. 

You haven't gone all the way. But is that actually what you've experienced? That there is no such thing as reality? 

32 minutes ago, Consilience said:

Even in the darkness, there is only light. 
Even in silence, there is only sound. 

No need to go seek darkness or silence when darkness and silence are always present. 

If you think reality isn't real as what your post seems to suggest:

Fantasy. 

32 minutes ago, Consilience said:

But is that actually what you've experienced? That there is no such thing as reality? 

There is no you to experience anything. Enlightenment can not be experienced nor learn. 

33 minutes ago, Consilience said:

You haven't gone all the way

When identification with thoughts ends, you end, your entire knowledge, experience, perception, ideas, universe disappears whatever left is what You really are. Good luck. ? 

20 minutes ago, James12345 said:

There is no you to experience anything. Enlightenment can not be experienced nor learn. 

What experiences enlightenment? A rhetorical question. 

20 minutes ago, James12345 said:

When identification with thoughts ends, you end, your entire knowledge, experience, perception, ideas, universe disappears whatever left is what You really are. Good luck. ? 

Fantasy.

There was never a you to end. Nothing disappears, nothing appears, nothing changes. What is true was already true. Something disappearing is more duality, another ego story. 

Good luck ?

12 minutes ago, Consilience said:

What experiences enlightenment? A rhetorical question. 

36 minutes ago, James12345 said:

??‍♂️Enlightenment happens when I drops.

13 minutes ago, Consilience said:

There was never a you to end

There is no such a thing as start or end. There was never you to start . You theoretically learned what enlightenment is. Nothing is Infinity ? 

The ego dies when your physical body dies, the point isn't to get rid of the ego, anymore than getting rid of your heart or kidneys.

1 hour ago, James12345 said:
1 hour ago, Consilience said:
1 hour ago, James12345 said:

??‍♂️Enlightenment happens when I drops.

Nope. Self activity remains just as it remained before enlightenment. There is literally no-thing to drop.

Cessation of self activity is not enlightenment. Cessation of self activity is just another transient (impermanent) state. 

3 hours ago, James12345 said:

According to you, knower or knowing disappear before birth, during sleep or so called death. Knowing is The completely opposite way of the Truth.

Knowing is the biggest illusion. 

Buddha.

Truth has never change, goes, come back always same. So you are just in the beginning and take an advice dont trust “yourself “ too much otherwise you will be stuck within the self. Contemplate, mediate and let go you. Peace ☮️ 

Shiva dude, Satan! 

Singer

14™