Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Raptorsin7

Adyashanti Claims Irreversible Effects From Psychedelic's

81 posts in this topic

@Raptorsin7 You believe in a thing called Adyashanti that has enlightenment, and so you damn yourself and him too. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

You confuse Teachers for bodies and In-sights for substances. This is what you find disagreeable, not what the teacher says about substances. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Just now, mandyjw said:

You confuse Teachers for bodies and In-sights for substances. This is what you find disagreeable, not what the teacher says about substances. 

I like that

6 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Psychedelics can be very helpful for the thought attachment or belief that there are psychedelics. 

My man??☮️☮️

@mandyjw So if adyashanti didn't believe the amunimum could cause him suffering then it wouldn't have?

Can you give an honest answer to this question please.

i no longer resonate with psychedelics or recommend them to other people. I have found them to be stressing on the nervous system and energy centers, sometimes to great detriment. I pulled something out of me that was like trapped mushroom between the heart and solar plexus, blew my mind. Not to mention McKenna having died from the over abuse if I’m not mistaken. It’s possible to create these dimensional experiences through the ascension process, and purification of the physical vessel. It’s how I’ve developed my clairs and healing abilities 

I highly recommend checking out this review video on an energy healers experiences working with those who’ve used psychedelics 

Edited by DrewNows

1 minute ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@mandyjw So if adyashanti didn't believe the amunimum could cause him suffering then it wouldn't have?

Can you give an honest answer to this question please.

That's not what I'm trying to point out. I'm trying to point out that the notion that an Adyashanti suffers because of aluminum is actually a story you're willing to suffer for the sake of believing and thinking that what "you" are is a body that is subject to things. The body is not the perceiver of the world, You perceive the body seamlessly, as having no inner or outer. You are so Toxic, you're a peacock that eats poison plants and thrives. 

If you'd like to talk honestly about toxins, go to the health section. Are we talking about toxins or enlightenment? Are we trying to win this game of monopoly and gain all the pretend money so we can say we won and someone else lost? Or did We create the game itself? 

@mandyjw Nice none answer.

I think if you were being honest you would admit that what you wrote above is contradicted by what adyashanti claimed about suffering.

Is it possible for you to suffer because of aluminum?

18 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Is it possible for you to suffer because of aluminum?

I Am All-luminate-um. 

I personally was never exposed to any aluminum because my overprotective Mom freaked out about it all the time years before other people started caring about it. My Mom's trying to protect me from everything was my own bane, and also a boon. You won't win the Monopoly game honey. 

"I" print my own money. I Am the Kitty and it's always free parking for Me. 

Edited by mandyjw

Let's not take Adyashanti as authority on psychedelics, 

Leo Gura has more experience in this. 

Singer

14™

What he says about the dangers of lifting the veil of the subconscious is in agreement with other people claiming that psychedelics can be dangerous. Carl Jung would say something similar, that one should be weary of wisdom he did not earn, or that being exposed to one's unconscious gives responsibility over its contents. This responsibility is too much for some people.

In my limited experience with LSD, I never bit too much to chew during a trip. I did not trip on large doses though.

Perhaps, the fear of the subconscious stems from an idea that psychedelics are dead, unintelligent substances that will flush your shadow all over you?

That being said, Adya was saying that he saw a disparity between what people claimed about the effects of psychedelics, and what the actual people were like. Not about psychedelics themselves.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

2 hours ago, tsuki said:

Adya was saying that he saw a disparity between what people claimed about the effects of psychedelics, and what the actual people were like. Not about psychedelics themselves.

And tbh this is a completely fair criticism. 

The number of psychedelic users who pursue enlightenment is a low percentage of the psychedelic community.

The success rate of psychedelic users who pursue enlightenment (whether with psychedelics or not) is low. 

The number of enlightened masters who are interested in psychedelics is even lower. 

By the time one is enlightened, the need to chase states to experience God is non-existent. 

4 hours ago, Goldzilla said:

Let's not take Adyashanti as authority on psychedelics, 

Leo Gura has more experience in this. 

Okay, but lets not take Leo Gura as an authority on enlightenment,

Adyashanti has more experience in this ;)

On 8/22/2021 at 10:11 AM, Nahm said:

Child’s play. I’ve discovered a fruit so potent in obliterating the ego and bringing joy & peace to humanity that I can’t even share it with you. 

:DxDB|

Shots fired, and well-aimed as well ;)

4 minutes ago, Flyboy said:

DANG! Shots fired, and... well, you know the rest. xD

Why so serious?

100% agree with Adyashanti.

1. he's not demonizing them. He literally said he just hasn't seen a whole lot of good. But theres potential. Nothing wrong with that.

I haven't seen a whole lot of good either besides watching Leos videos. And reading some stuff on the internet. But never in real life.

2. Psychedelics CAN cause irreversible negative effects on a person.

One of my best friends destroyed his life with mushrooms and 8 years later sill struggling to pick up the pieces. Sill experiences daily psychosis, anxiety and depression.

I definitely believe they can be an incredible tool if you know what you're doing and are mature enough. I personally want to go deeper into psychedelics.

Also, Adyashanti has had psychedelic experiences. He once said he prefers the sober awakening because it's a lot more grounded.

I've only had sober awakenings. But have had mild mystical experiences on psychedelics. Grace only comes when you're truly ready for awakening. There's a lot of huge valuable insights that you will inevitably miss out on if you only do psychedelics. 

Anything done or not done from the fear of missing out will cover over the impossibility of that. 

7 hours ago, Flyboy said:

Oh damn!! Touche