Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hulia

Cheers to Ukrainian army

6 posts in this topic

We Ukrainians are soft, good tempered and quiet folk. We easily can make fools out of ourselves to avoid conflicts. People often misterprete this as weakness. Since we have no interest in dominating they think we might be ineterested in being dominated. What a false conclusion! Ukraine is a little like USA - an agglomeration of different nationalities and folks, which came on the fertail soil of ukrainian steppes in search of freedom and independance. "On the edge" - is what "Ukraine" means. Always on the edge of big empires, kings, tsars... - but never inside of your crazy sadomazo-world.

We are also good wariors. If we have to defend our freedom. We just cannot be dominated. No way.

army1.jpg

army.jpg

It´s interesting, how everyone is looking for something special for them before getting on the path of awakening. Some look for love, the others for happyness. For Leo it´s truth. Truth. What is truth? Something static and unchangeable. Never was ineterested in such a thing in a constantly changing world. Well you can apply truth on something like Nothingness/ Everything. Bit what is a point of it, if you can never embrace the truth? I knew this since I has been a kid and learned a concept of 0 and infinity. Like every child I wanted to be a math master by knowing the highest possible number. I can remember my mum not being able to answer this simple question. You can always add one and get the next number, even if there is no name for it , you can always add one. This is the moment when I lost interest in truth, philosophy, math.. Doesn´t make any sense - you can always add one.. 

I was also skeptical about love. What I knew from the books - love is blind. I wasn´t blind. Well I learned to understand the concept of love better when it got physical. It started to make sense for me.

What I was always looking for was freedom. But I found love or let´s say a special kind of love. I met someone.. let´s say.. not the same understanding or development level, but.. the word "perception" would probably fit. With the same perception. I really had long dialogues with him sitting in his kitchen and drinking tea and me being elsewhere. Not sure if we were really speaking in astral or I sensed his nature so good that I knew all his responces. But anyways during our live meeting he repeated sometimes the whole passages of that conversations. It drove me crazy. Never experienced something like that - thi skind of closeness. I thought that it is it. The miracle of love. Fuck! He was my mirror but not of my chocolaty side. And then I met someone with whom I also shared a perception in the same miraculeous way but he was a mirror of my better side. I know, it´s a very simplified interpretation, but I have no other explanation at the moment. And you think you can experience something like that once in 10 lifes if at all, and then you have this shit just one after another.

The other thing that I found was truth, or rather... lies. and illusions. Which I started to see more clearly. Not that I didn´t see them before. Just... the universe, in which you can always add one, needs to be filled with some shit, shouldn´t it? But what I started to see was, that it shouldn´t be necessarily filled with shit.. It is even stupid and absurd what we are doing.

Edited by Hulia

I write something down. Because otherwise I lose this journal, And  I don´t want to lose it, because I want to post more fotos of Ukrainian army.

Russian empire will be destroyed

Edited by Hulia

Belarus and Ukraine together. "Putin - huilo", "Lukashenko - huilo". "Huilo" is a "dick"