Synnergy

I Can't Express Myself Freely On This Forum

106 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

What makes you think that? You don't get to go into a church and start preaching about the devil. In life, there will be spaces where you don't get to express your views 100% freely. This is normal. 

There are many forums on reddit where you can talk about conservatism etc. 

Yeah, I mean. Give me a break from that conservativism. That cancer is everywhere. ?

1 hour ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

What makes you think that? You don't get to go into a church and start preaching about the devil. In life, there will be spaces where you don't get to express your views 100% freely. This is normal. 

There are many forums on reddit where you can talk about conservatism etc. 

This is exactly the point I was going to make. Not everything is for everyone. Thinking that everyone needs to accommodate you it's entitlement mentality very common in privilege groups.

Not everything is for you and you're not for everything, and that’s ok. 

10 hours ago, Synnergy said:

conservativism means preserving the enlightenment values, like freedom of speech, property rights, Capitalism,

and ethnocentrism, anti-LGBTQ+ and other forms of bigotry.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

17 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

and ethnocentrism, anti-LGBTQ+ and other forms of bigotry.

Except in special cases like when to apologize the Taliban once in a while because hey it is their land.

It's not about a difference of opinion, it's about the spread of misinformation and low-consciousness bullshit.

That's right. You are not free to express bullshit here as you are all across the web. This is a no-bullshit zone.

I have no problem with intelligent conservatives. But they tend to be as rare as hen's teeth.

Obviously it is absurd to suggest everyone should be left wing. That is not what's happened here.

If you are upset that you cannot freely promote Trumpism or anti-vaxx stuff here, well, tough.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura might be worth considering that you speak with the arrogance of certainty in topics where there is no certainty at all. This has become embarassingly obvious with your covid positions.

Attributing spitual labels such as "low consciousness" to someone who has a different view is stupid.

It is better to state that you prefer to host only a certain type of view on your website. there is nothing wrong with that, it is your house and It would be much more honest and direct to say as it is.

Let's face it.. US liberals LOVE censorship and surveillance more and more. It turns them on to shut others up ?

Edited by Tobia

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's not about a difference of opinion, it's about the spread of misinformation and low-consciousness bullshit.

That's right. You are not free to express bullshit here as you are all across the web. This is a no-bullshit zone.

I have no problem with intelligent conservatives. But they tend to be as rare as hen's teeth.

Obviously it is absurd to suggest everyone should be left wing. That is not what's happened here.

If you are upset that you cannot freely promote Trumpism or anti-vaxx stuff here, well, tough.

Though Trumpism is now pro vaxx.

52 minutes ago, Tobia said:

@Leo Gura Attributing spitual labels such as "low consciousness" to someone who has a different view is stupid.

Yea man thinking that nazis and jesus are on the same level of consciousness is the smart position here. 

Healthy conservatism does exist. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

57 minutes ago, Tobia said:

@Leo Gura might be worth considering that you speak with the arrogance of certainty in topics where there is no certainty at all. This has become embarassingly obvious with your covid positions.

Attributing spitual labels such as "low consciousness" to someone who has a different view is stupid.

It is better to state that you prefer to host only a certain type of view on your website. there is nothing wrong with that, it is your house and It would be much more honest and direct to say as it is.

Let's face it.. US liberals LOVE censorship and surveillance more and more. It turns them on to shut others up ?

Congratulations, this post you made just confirms what he's been saying. xD 

And you guys just keep confirming what Leo has been saying all along with your cuckservative bullshit.  

Yes, liberals really love to censor absolute horseshit, you're right about that!

Where does all of this lead you to? 

2 hours ago, Tobia said:

@Leo Gura This has become embarassingly obvious with your covid positions.

Nice gaslighting.

Yes, this website is not very tolerant of views which contradict basic science and medical evidence in obviously dumb ways.

2 hours ago, Epikur said:

Though Trumpism is now pro vaxx.

See, this is the kind of bullshit you will get banned for.

Stop spreading misinformation on this site and then you won't have to act surprised when I ban you.

The problem is that you spread misinformation without even realizing you're doing so, because you're misinformed. Then you get outraged when you are blocked from doing this.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Synnergy Are you a libertarian? If so then censoring will trigger you. 

You underestimate how easily a forum can descend into chaos without moderation and rules. If all the rules and moderation were canceled tomorrow then this forum will cease to be a place of actualization, and will quickly become a toxic mess. 

I really don't think conservatism is banned as such. The core basis of conservatism is low taxes, low regulation, small government, less welfare, and so on. I'm sure you'd have no issues discussing these issues, and as a liberal, I can certainly see some pros in some conservative beliefs. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

basic science

Immunology, one of the most complex bodies of knowledge we possess as humans. "Basic science" lol

Leo seems to be against questioning things, unless he's the one doing the questioning. ;)

19 minutes ago, impulse9 said:

Immunology, one of the most complex bodies of knowledge we possess as humans. "Basic science" lol

Leo seems to be against questioning things, unless he's the one doing the questioning. ;)

That's not true. Leo means that you can question things but not in dumb ways. 

40 minutes ago, impulse9 said:

And yet you feel you are capable of understanding it? 

1 hour ago, impulse9 said:

Leo seems to be against questioning things, unless he's the one doing the questioning. ;)

It’s time to shut down the forum, this person figured out Leo’s master plan.  It’s over everyone.