Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BipolarGrowth

The Highest Love I Have Ever Known (Student-Teacher Relationship)

8 posts in this topic

I was lucky to meet someone on the Actualized.org community who had the perfect personality, passion for truth, and dedication to practice to become my first true student. Teaching many people is great, but to teach one deeply is just as effective. You can have a great impact on others. The boddhisattva role is the highest of aspirations in my opinion. 

47C210A9-06E2-4BD2-BF45-4868AC38BA21.png

A6102BD7-D7BF-4D5A-AE87-8E2567F83AF1.png

801BBBCD-48FA-49EC-85D5-12CBE909C866.png

427BD445-7A47-453F-8A38-79FFDF82B05A.png

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

Ohh, perhaps Rob isn't comfortable having his messages shown on the forum like that.
And yes, it's great to be in a giving state right

Edited by Waken

3 hours ago, Waken said:

Ohh, perhaps Rob isn't comfortable having his messages shown on the forum like that.
And yes, it's great to be in a giving state right

I showed him the thread, and it made him quite happy. It’s not as if this reveals his identity in some way anyway. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

42 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

I showed him the thread, and it made him quite happy. It’s not as if this reveals his identity in some way anyway. 

Sounds good. I've also been guiding people in some topics, so I know it can be a really great thing to do

Yes! In some yogic teachings it says that finding one's true teacher is the greatest joy. The teacher will be a great blessing for the student, but it can also be rare for the teacher to find a true student, so both can feel a great joy and love when they meet, and there is a soul connection because they agreed to meet before incarnating. Our intuition will guide us to our beloved teacher/guru.

Be very careful with this.  This kind of dynamic can create an unhealthy situation.