seeking_brilliance

A World of Hurt

19 posts in this topic

What if everyone in the world could wake up one day with a simple realization: I don't like to be hurt, and I have no need to hurt someone else. ??

It seems so simple, and yet...

Well, what's stopping us? I could list all the popular cardinal sins, but we all know it boils down to fear. Many people live in a constant state of fear, whether they admit it consciously to themselves, or not. There is of course the fear of getting hurt, and the fear of not striking first. But come on, really? Aren't we past this silly survival mode? 

Everyone please! For Gosh's sake, let's stop hurting each other! If there's anything to fear after this is accomplished, then you can come and hurt me. ?‍♂️If you can find me ?

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

24 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

I don't like to be hurt, and I have no need to hurt someone else.

Hahahahahaha....

Cute

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I'm of the same opinion as you. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Leo Gura one can dream! ? It was actually written for the Facebook crowd.. Kinda of based on Jesus's golden rule, which should resonate with many of my friends?

@seeking_brilliance Unfortunately people also like having fun, and want to impose what they think is right and wrong.

It's impossible to have fun and cause no harm: here are a few extreme examples of conflicts of interest.

Fucking children for fun -pedophiles.

Killing pedophiles because they hurt children - parents of pedophiles.

Wanting to make more money to be able to buy a nice boat (for fun). -rich jewish people

Gassing the rich dominant superhumans for trying to control the world, and take back what they exploited from us. (because it's wrong to exploit people.) - communist antisemites.

Now imagine what happens if there's not enough food. Would you watch your family starve to death, or cause harm to other families for survival? Here's the conflict of interest. Humans are never ever going to be totally peaceful when times are bad.

The 1000 most enlightened people, stranded on an island are probably going to fight for food if there's not enough for everybody.

At least that's how I view human nature.

20 hours ago, Endangered-EGO said:

@seeking_brilliance Unfortunately people also like having fun, and want to impose what they think is right and wrong.

It's impossible to have fun and cause no harm: here are a few extreme examples of conflicts of interest.

Fucking children for fun -pedophiles.

Killing pedophiles because they hurt children - parents of pedophiles.

Wanting to make more money to be able to buy a nice boat (for fun). -rich jewish people

Gassing the rich dominant superhumans for trying to control the world, and take back what they exploited from us. (because it's wrong to exploit people.) - communist antisemites.

Now imagine what happens if there's not enough food. Would you watch your family starve to death, or cause harm to other families for survival? Here's the conflict of interest. Humans are never ever going to be totally peaceful when times are bad.

The 1000 most enlightened people, stranded on an island are probably going to fight for food if there's not enough for everybody

At least that's how I view human nature.

Can't argue with all that ?‍♂️it was definitely an egoic utopian thought.  Paedophiles can find another way btw... But the fear of dying before fulfilling those cravings (possibly) perpetuates hurting children (and themselves by association) 

Wanting to buy a nice boat is fear based, that they are missing out on that 'nice boat life'. And the need for stereotyping rich Jewish people is the fear of.....? ?

Not sure about the starvation, don't have any memories of something like this, so can't comment...

20 hours ago, Preety_India said:

I'm of the same opinion as you. 

Yay for team "no intentional harm!" 

20 hours ago, Tim Ho said:

:)  Your post just came at a right moment for me, so thank you very much.  I was needed to be reminded of Love

It always does. Keep strong, and don't forget love ? 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

@seeking_brilliance I'm sorry you live in the same world as me :D.

I don't want to hurt anybody either, but if jesus couldn't stop violence, how could we be able to do it?

I've been into fights, because of some stupid shit people try to do, or some misunderstandings. I don't know what I would do if Talibans tried to oppress me.

Some people also go as far as putting muslims into concentration camps to prevent chaos and suffering. (CCP)

Actively harming people in order to avoid potential chaos.

This chaos is not going to end anytime soon, or ever.

Because if we would be peaceful, what about animals. What about rat infestations and insects? No moustraps, no pesticides etc? No animal anuse at all is also not possible.

I just don't see how this world could be based on utopian peace without any violence.

@Endangered-EGO yeah ? I dunno if it would work either. Of course I'm only proposing no intentional harm.... People will still get hurt non-stop due to egoic perceptions and victimisation. There's still got to be some colour in the world ? 

One of the biggest issues of course are religious zealots who think their God wants them to hurt people. It sounds freaking crazy but there it is, all over the world. 

This is a rather awesome post, but fraught with what we call ego. I am sometimes hurt. There’s literally no suffering. Even when there is hurt, suffering is a dream — it’s actually an illusion.

@The0Self yes, it's an egoic post... And proud of it! ? It was written for Facebook, for my friends. You write something like - - 'actually suffering is imaginary ' and they turn off the television... ?

7 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

If you can find me ?

I always found you.

1 hour ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@Hulia haha yes, because you know where to look - house shopping ?

House shopping? Is it a kind of fetiche?

I don't want to hurt anyone either, but I'm wearing a shirt that has been made by a semi-slave because ... it's cheaper

3 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@Hulia @Hulia in dreams ?

I should have introduced you to Zero. You buy the houses in the dreams, and he sells them in the dreams. If you had joined your dreams, it would be a win-win-situation. Besides he once mentioned, that he would like to check, if he is a gay - but at first in a dream, and if everything goes well then in a waken state. :)

@Breakingthewall haha yes... But if you follow the thought experiment, if we decided collectively to stop hurting each other, we wouldn't have to wear clothes ?

@Hulia we could have been like a dynamic gay-reality duo??