Vynce

Physical pain when sexually aroused

11 posts in this topic

To get straight to the point I really struggle to flirt with super attractive women without experiencing "blue balls pain". By this I mean a very annoying pain in the stomach and groin region, which can only go away with an orgasm. Otherwise the pain increases forever. This also happens without having an erection. The pain increases with every sexual impression I have. Especially if there is body contact involved, which is the case in most flirt situations, which lead to something more serious. 

So every casual, flirtatious situation, which doesn't lead to instant sex, ends up in physical pain. This is especially annoying if I don't even want to have sex right away. 

So do you guys have similar experiences and is there a possible solution to this fucked up mechanism? I try out every solution...

How many girls have you slept with?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Vynce if he would ask me i`d say: none. but it is a trick question don`t answer to it.

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

How many girls have you slept with?

Maybe with 11 different, but sometimes several times with the same girl. 

Just now i was on a date and literally had to say I had stomach problems so i could exit this painful shit. Some girls know about this problem, but most think I'm joking. 

2 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

The cause of blue balls is too much blood stuck in your groin area, which happens when you get quickly aroused (veins get larger), and then return to the normal state (veins tighten). The blood didn't have the time to return, so it's stuck. No wonder this happens to you when talking to girls? Perfectly normal.

Solution is actually simple. Just put something cold on your balls, and in few hours they should return to normal state. Dip multiple tissues into freezing cold water, and let each one stay on your nuts for about 5-10 minutes. That should do the trick. Also, try to not get arroused so quickly, breathe from your diaphragm/stomach, slowly. Stay relaxed.

However, be carefull, in case if it's something more severe, visit doctor immidiatelly.

Yeah cold showers have a similar effect as well. But this stuff is super impractical when I'm at work flirting with a hot co-worker or at a date.

Not to get aroused in the first place is a viable option, but getting aroused is fun. This fun really makes it hard to stay away from sexual thoughts in such circumstances.  

i`m not sure if i ever experienced something like that - maybe for women that kind of stuff goes as an offer to psyche directly in all confusing ways.

i only sleped next to women, never with another woman, i cant entirely say i never made love to one.

Edited by mememe

1 hour ago, Vynce said:

Maybe with 11 different, but sometimes several times with the same girl. 

Just now i was on a date and literally had to say I had stomach problems so i could exit this painful shit. Some girls know about this problem, but most think I'm joking. 

Sounds like you got some medical problem.

Work on your diet, check your hormones, consult doctors and medical studies, experiment with various supplements.

What you are describing is not normal.

The other thing you can try is just jerking off more. You should not be going to a date all horned up and thirsty.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I only get blue balls if I purposefully edge myself for a really long time, I'm not sure if it is normal to get it so easily. 

Are you currently doing no-fap? Have you ever done it? Maybe you over-exerted yourself, maybe masturbating could help tbh. Or maybe its because your stomach is too full or something. Try to eliminate factors and pay attention to how you feel.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

that can happen if you don't discharge the tank for more than two weeks, and it'd get even painful if you got aroused or had a long hot shower.

if you are on no fap, my recommendation for you to get engaged in a demanding physical exercise that make you sweat. 

if not, jerk off and be done with it then you might as well think about replacing your hand with the hand of a girl who has a pink pussy. 

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

I can experience something that is somewhat similar, though not to the extent you describe.

It happens when I've been horny for too long on a given day because I've been talking to some attractive girl, without having had the opportunity to release the horniness for too long (sex, jerking off).

Then my balls and perineum can start to hurt, and the fact that my continuously (or repeatedly) hard dick has been trapped in my pants probably doesn't help much either.

Though, it has never been a big problem for me, it is just a bit annoying but not severely painful, so I can't really help you I guess.

If you know you get aroused very strongly by girls I would try jerking off about an hour before going out, and of course ask your doctor about it.