Animo

A video of a man supposedly demonstrating telekenesis

78 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, impulse9 said:

Magic happens all the time, you just need to pay attention. A million impossible things are going on simultaneously all around you right at this very moment. Our science and logic only covers the rational portion of the whole thing as visualized in this post of mine. :)

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/69938-this-diagram-i-just-drew-about-the-post-rational/

In other words, rationality covers a miniscule, infinitesimal portion of actual reality. If all you ever do is look through that keyhole, then of course you won't be able to find magic anywhere, your view is literally obscured. You'll end up rationalizing any contradiction, and the logical mind will fill in all the blanks for you. But true magic exists and is actually the majority of the experience of life. You're simply not paying attention to it.

Magic is a broad word, I consider music and art a form of magic, so lets refocus, I am specifically talking about powers like telekinesis and telepathy. 

As a rational and logical guy myself, I would love to be proven wrong, god I wish Hogwarts were real. 

But the clever guy inside me knows humans are deceitful little creatures that often make wrong judgements, and all instances of paranormal powers I have been aware of have been false and fake. These people are either purposely lying or being delusional. 

And people, please stop with the "You don't believe in Santa?, you are materialistic!", its ignorant and immature.

Edited by Mafortu

1 hour ago, Blackhawk said:

I'm not a materialist.

But why do you expect me to blindly believe in something which I have seen absolutely zero evidence of?

Ok, so you're a troll?

10 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Ok, so you're a troll?

No I'm not.

On 8/21/2021 at 1:49 PM, Leo Gura said:

I do know a reputable enlightened master who claims telekinesis is real. But not publicly because no one will believe it.

About a couple weeks ago, I had an experience (possibly lucid dream?) where I had a spontaneous and intuitive ability to float. It felt blissful for the first few seconds, but immediately switched to fear. 

Do you know of any resources that explain a similar experience?

If you were in the right state of high consciousness you could intercept a radio wave with your mind.

But you are not in such a state of consciousness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

If you were in the right state of high consciousness you could intercept a radio wave with your mind.

But you are not in such a state of consciousness.

tinfoil2.png

xD ?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Here's a recontextualization for ya: what if your dick is a 5G antenna? :D

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Qigong isn't magic, it's just control of qi. Kind of like learning to do a back flip. Practice it long enough and you can do it. It's a more baser type of siddhi, more like training an unused muscle,, not like telepathy, flight, clairvoyance type of stuff.

I met this guy. Had him use qi on me. With a light touch (like barely contacting) he could spasm a muscle. Not really spasm, but block the qi channels with his own qi, which you feel as electricity/buzzing, not painful though. Like if he brushed my shoulder, my arm would fly up by itself and when I force it down then relax, it flies back up. He then took the qi back without touching me at all and my arm went back to normal.

Also did other things like send qi to the spleen from 10 ft away so all I could taste was sweetness for like an hour. Not magic, just qi.

Edited: put better video https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kLyLXdRNKLU

He died though, he was doing a healing session and it was the last patient of the day and even though he was tired, he thought he could finish the treatment, but he overextended his qi and got a brain hemmorage. So even with "super powers" you can still die and it means nothing. That's why the masters always say don't bother with siddhis, it won't lead to the end of suffering.

Edited by Ora

6:40 Telekenesis master vs a materialist :P 

Edited by Enlightenment

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

I just laugh at those who claim magic is not real, they live fine in their bubble ?

Singer

14™

They forgot than even duality is a magical curse casted upon humanity from millenia ago. And the majority can't escape that. And when someone escapes that they call it enlightenment, pathetic ???

Religions and social indoctrination is a magical system, don't forget that, let's be real and wake up. 

Singer

14™

Magick as i see it and other scholars, is a system of labirinths, a maze to map the subconscious and the ignorant masses, a system of thought a system of life. There are very few systems that go beyond magick. 

Edited by Goldzilla

Singer

14™

And yes, all those phychic abilities are real, because the body can produce up to 1kw and more. Knowing how to direct that electromagnetic force one can influence the material. Damn, one can even drive someone insane or worst, or even heal. 

My advice to those who are not familiar with this, don't go mocking the psychics, it is dangerous. 

Namaste

Singer

14™

On 8/21/2021 at 9:32 PM, Animo said:

She looks so serious and focused hahaha! xD

8 hours ago, Goldzilla said:

My advice to those who are not familiar with this, don't go mocking the psychics, it is dangerous.

Oops. Please don't think me to death, i didn't mean it.