Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
samijiben

Enlightenment Concerning the "Red Pill" ideology

2 posts in this topic

As a young man myself, I cannot simply help but ask for information regarding how to be one. As such, I have stumbled upon The Rational Male by Rollo Tomassi, The Way of the Superior Man by David Deida, The Game by Neils Strauss, and countless other books I will not care to mention due to courtesy of the fee placed upon the Actualized booklist, which, by the way, I do wholeheartedly recommend.

Anyways, back to what I was saying. I believe I have reached an understanding concerning the vicious deceptive nature of what some have deemed, and rather dubiously, "the red pill." Supposedly this special, red, one-size-fits-all pill will unlock the gates to the "truth" that underlies intersexual dynamics. This core message, this gist, this market ploy (take it for what you may), comes from the movie, The Matrix, wherein you either remain an unwitting prisoner to the flawed assumptions of the masses, or you take the implied "higher road" where objectivity awaits at the cost of your worries and unceasing obligation to the sheer girth of what Truth defines (or, selflessness). This is, of course, a metaphor for enlightenment, though I cannot same the same about the ideology. 

The general problem which Leo suggests and which I have now begun to grapple with does not concern the "efficiency" of the Red Pill ideology. Indeed, if you want vagina at the expense of your humility, look no further than this philosophy abundant with lies that will open the thighs. However, this all comes with a massive but implicit catch: a fundamental misunderstanding of the mind. If, after all, this ideology seeks to "reveal the truth," then should it not adjust its efforts upon hearing that it missed the mark, entirely? Apparently not, as the interests of this community only lie in one objective: sex.

This ideology is founded on the exploitation of women, of acting like you have intrinsic value over them and that therefore it should not matter how you behave, for, in the end, they do need you, right? Regardless of this relative and largely insignificant truth, the Absoloute and highly significant truth suggests that this ideology is essentially flawed, and its path may lead you to a boneyard where no souls rest easily, filled with darkness and fear and crippling paranoia. To take the route of the red pill is to digest a methodology for seducing women built upon the groundless argument that Sex matters above all. In the absence of absolute honor to the Absolute itself, how can we expect anyone to fulfill such a role? Would not it be more wise to trust the only trustworthy being in the entire world—oneself—thereby walking the path of the inner-priest?

You can pursue women in a relatively healthy manner without turning it into a manipulative, toxic, monomaniacal ideology.

You don't need the ideology. Just the principles of attraction and the practices.

Pursue women consciously.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.