Preety_India

Me and my boyfriend.

289 posts in this topic

B|

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

8 minutes ago, preetyfromIndore said:

just heard ur ugly indian voice in ur dumb YouTube video. u sound like a man. ugly poverty stricken indian whore with no family or friends

dont you losers have anything better to do? preety and incel marcel spending 24/7 on the forum with no life in their imaginary fucking relationship. childish immature bullshit. preety doing fuck all each day with her hundreds of emotional bs journals. getting no where in life. wouldnt you believe it even ugly bald incel leo has no life and spends hours on here. what a bunch of forum losers hahahahaha. go get a life bitches. go learn shit from #adeptus and #connormurphy. go run to daddy preety and go run to mama marcel. 
go run to ur papa preety and go run to ur mama marcel. freaks.

I bet that skanky whore fucked so many dicks whilst ur still a virgin. hahahaha can ur freak mama not help you or ur deadpapa preety??? go back to ur poor slum preety and ur dysfunctional mom. loser trans suicidal  mamas fat boy marcel

every time you talk to loser leo and skanky preety imagine preety taking a massive dump and all her shit and diahrea everywhere on ur face. u wont forget it and u will remember it everytime ur ugly whore talks

peace out losers.

#adeptus #connormurphy

Ima 15 year old boy from CA. Connor Murphy the lord paid me $320 to troll.

I wont stop

q anon MAGA Alex Jones the god

go to ur suicidal mama fat trans boy and indian skank 

u broke losers cant touch Connor Murphy. all hail Connor Murphy

You are an absolute laughing stock to me ??

Your life must be beyond miserable little boy.

Wishing you love and compassion.

I have the feeling you need it.

Edited by Marcel

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

13 hours ago, Marcel said:

You are an absolute laughing stock to me ??

Your life must be beyond miserable little boy.

Wishing you love and compassion.

I have the feeling you need it.

Please don't answer to these people. Their behavior is destructive and giving them any attention at all (except privately messaging admins to ban them) just puts wood into the fire. I find everything this asshole wrote disgusting, it makes me vomit to read it. I don't even want to imagine how bad the person that wrote this has to feel about his/her life to go onto self help forums for purely destructive purposes.. @Leo Gura sorry to waste your time but please ban that guy... 

Edited by Gregory1

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

@Gregory1

I completely agree with you.

But I just can’t help but react to it.

My impulse control in this area is still not so great haha

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

See it as a good sign, because popular people who are liked by many also have some haters.

@Marcel don't talk to that troll. By talking to them we give them fodder. 

I won't respond to him. You don't respond either. 

Simply report the troll and block from  ignore list immediately. 

If he sends you a message, simply delete conversation. 

He wants my attention very desperately. All of his effort is to get my attention. Maybe he has jealousy issues or something else. 

He is certainly not happy that I'm happy. 

I can see that his psyche is determined to torture me on this forum. But he won't succeed. 

We both need to be extremely patient because he ain't going away that easily looking at his stubbornness and the rate at which he is doing this. 

Let him continue. Keep reporting. 

But don't read any of what he writes. Simply report and block or ignore immediately as soon as he posts. 

We continue talking to each other the way we used to and ignore this troll. It is the test of our patience and strength of character, not letting it impact will teach a lesson that nobody can harm us without our will. 

He is not even a big deal. There are far bigger problems in society and in life. I pity that he thinks he is a big shot doing this. 

He is thinking that doing all this will cause me suffering. 

But he is WRONG.

I'm actually enjoying my life. 

So don't respond to him at all. 

We don't need to give him energy. Our energy belongs to us. 

Dealing with online trolls also needs skill and strategy that we both will eventually learn and it will only help us. 

Your patience is the antidote to such things. 

Be extremely patient and absolutely do not react and don't even get angry. 

Your anger is his victory. Your happiness is his defeat. 

I'm not at all angry. I'm not letting this person impact me at all. 

Btw I have dealt with bullies and trolls all my life, this is not the first time nor is this the last time.

Trolls feed on the responses you give them. So don't give any response. 

Just look at him with pity and humor, alright! 

He needs our compassion, yet we shouldn't encourage his behavior and immediately report it. 

Don't waste your anger on such people. 

We have to act matured here and not lose ourselves or our goals in life because of trolls, bullies, abusers, stalkers, haters. They can't do anything more than what they believe they can. 

We being rattled over it only gives them more fuel and fodder to continue doing what they do and expand on it. 

So please ignore and keep that troll out of your head please. 

And be calm and happy for my sake! 

I was popular in school, I have dealt with haters all my life, I'm getting used to it. They can hate me all they want, but It doesn't stop me from progressing in life. 

One of my great objectives in life was to fight bullies and cyberbullying.  I have seen people especially teens commit suicide and kill themselves because of harassment. 

In India, millions of people commit suicide every year because of bullying and harassment. This is a menace of our society and the only antidote is personal strength, bravery and resilience. You don't let them win. You win. 

I wish I could start an organization to put an end to bullying that happens in schools so there would be no more suicides. But my spirit is eternal. The eternal spirit will eventually bring justice and peace in this world, till then we gotta be strong and keep going. 

My goal is to always inspire humanity to be better, to do better collectively, and this is not for a pat on my back or accolade or some trophy or praise/compliment, I genuinely feel this world needs inspiration through courage and goodness. 

One day the Good will win, evil will be Defeated. I have always believed in this Christian principle. To me its not religious, it's spiritual. 

My psychic power is extremely strong. Even after my death, my psychic energy will continue to bless the world and show them hope and love. That's my internal strength and power that no troll or bully can steal from me. 

My eternal spirit will continue to bring peace and courage and comfort to those who feel defeated, those who feel powerless, those who feel victimised, those who feel upset or depressed. 

God has given enough grace. 

He has kept me alive for so long through my struggles. He will continue to keep me alive. 

The spirit of love and grace doesn't stop, doesn't give up 

God is love and love is God, is what I've known ever since I was a child. That is still the greatest teaching in my life and it will always be. 

Age old truths simply don't die out, they continue to stand the test of time and keep being proven right all over again even in modern times. Time doesn't beat truth. 

I have suffered so much in life, that makes me Empathetic to what people go through in life like suicide, depression, health issues, family issues, and the list is endless. The goal is to rise above it and continue to grow and never give up. 

Life is not just problems. There can be happy times as well. Focus on what good can be brought in every situation, no matter how small or tiny, if it is good, that's all that matters, we are not here to create success on this planet, but to heal and bring good and remove bad, in fact when we bring good, bad automatically vanishes. 

Always be the better person, take the higher road, take the higher ground. 

Nothing beats devilry better than we taking the Higher Road. 

All of the sickness suddenly disappears when we focus on Sunshine. 

So cheer up @Marcel and this troll can't take away our sunshine. 

You take care. 

@Marcel  I try to help people in my local community who suffer depression, suicidal tendencies or any other psychological issues.. 

I give them encouragement and support and advice. 

Even giving a hug to these depressed children brings a huge change in their lives and mental state.. 

My heart is huge like the ocean and I'll continue to inspire people. 

In my heart there is a burning desire to inspire good. I'm living in my dreams. I'll keep shining everywhere I go. 

Even if my own weaknesses stop me from inspiring people physically, I will continue to inspire them through my mental energy, through my spirit. 

These trolls can't do Shit to my eternal spirit. 

I'm living in my dreams, in my spirit. Nobody can take that. God is ultimately the most gracious and his grace is on every beautiful spirit. 

@Preety_India

wow that was so long and beautiful.

I absolutely love you ? 

This is my first experience with internet trolls, since I was never posting on forums or the internet in general before.

But I’ll learn my lesson my soon enough.

Just like you, I have been through a lot of pain and suffering and it has made extremely compassionate and forgiving.

Giving hugs and encouragement is probably one of the most important things to a child.

“Without love you‘re dead“

This quote exists for a reason.

We are loving creatures at our core being.

Our purpose is to be compassionate and to help each other and if we try to counteract against our true nature, we will deeply suffer for it and may even take our precious life‘s in the process.