undeather

German (Rap)-Song about Philosophy & Enlightenment

7 posts in this topic

Propably unappealing for most here beacuse of language barrier, but for my fellow german speaking folks: 

Recently came across this song from a german artist - was really surprised by the lyrics! Its 6 minutes of unpacking the fundamental questions followed by some description of god realization - I really, really enjoy it, maybe you do too :)

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

Whoa, didnt knew german rap can be this wise and intelligent :D Thanks for this amazing recommendation 

I have this intuitive feeling that artists, who got famous in coorperation with their ego (like most rappers), cant really sing/rap about enlightment and awakening authentically. Usually they are so caged in their mind that even if they feel a certain pull to consciousness they usually struggle to make art out of it.

I hope we see more examples like Jim Carrey, where the ego imploded onto itself and made room for awakening. 

@acidgoofy

Yep, seems like they've had a spiritual awakening of some sort. Looking back at their discography now, it's rather apparent how shadow work and spirit was sprinkled throughout all of their music. :)