A way to Actualize

All Personal Questions For Leo

979 posts in this topic

@The_Alchemist how am I supoosed to know, I am not Leo. Maybe because he finds it more convenient to answer specific questions in threads deicated to them specifically where he can go much more in depth. Maybe there is some other reason.

Why do you care? You give me the feeling of being very entitled as if Leo owes you something.

Edited by BornToBoil

Sometimes the only thing you have to doubt is your own common sense

19 minutes ago, BornToBoil said:

@The_Alchemist how am I supoosed to know, I am not Leo. Maybe because he finds it more convenient to answer specific questions in threads deicated to them specifically where he can go much more in depth. Maybe there is some other reason.

Why do you care? You give me the feeling of being very entitled as if Leo owes you something.

Interesting, do you think he'll ever come back?

Yeah I'm entitled to him, he is God, I am God, I am entitled to myself :)

1.Leo How do u deal with anger due to past issues ?

2.How do u do shadow work ?

@Leo Gura What car or cars do you own?

I take a no answer as "a super expensive car, or several". And there's nothing wrong about that in my opinion.

Or well, it would be wrong if you own like 100 Rolls Royces like Osho did.

Edited by Blackhawk

Question to @Leo Gura

1. are you maintaining active life style? Such as going gym, meditation, praying, learning, Getting master degree, night club, keeping with self actualization, hypnosis, charity and donation, contemplation, visiting guru ,developing habit, writing books, all the self actualization listed list?

2. Do you pray?

3. What is you future plan ? What do you want to accomplish? What is your goal?

4. What is your biggest trap in life?

5. What do you wish , you want to have?

Leo, 

I felt the question asked by @Adam M last Saturday and his requesting your time of birth so he could do your birth chart didn’t seem all that unreasonable. Especially with how he prefaced it. 
Would you care to elaborate on why you poo pood it? 
Do you really think it’s nonsense or are you just wanting to prevent anything that might over time get twisted and start to give the appearance of cult phenomena or cult of personality phenomena?

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

On 6/27/2021 at 5:22 PM, Blackhawk said:

@Leo Gura What car or cars do you own?

I take a no answer as "a super expensive car, or several". And there's nothing wrong about that in my opinion.

Or well, it would be wrong if you own like 100 Rolls Royces like Osho did.

In 2016-17 he said: Toyota Matrix.

4 hours ago, Arzola said:

In 2016-17 he said: Toyota Matrix.

Interesting.

Is it true that the smaller our shadow becomes the more bliss we feel ? Or the more accepting and loving (not feeling shame around that thing ) of the whole universe  we are the more our mind is simmilar to gods mind and that is bliss ?Or as would you say unconditional love .

On 16/12/2023 at 10:30 PM, Spiritual Warrior said:

How is Leo staying afloat financially while not releasing any YouTube content? 

Good question, something he must have worked hard for in the past. Years ago he always talked about the importance of being financially independent. In his video about building infrastructure gives some hints about this.  He also bought himself a new computer some weeks ago which means he really took care of this area of his life. He also explained many times how his family was not that good with managing money and how he suffered because of that, which surely made him very aware of money managing skills. Nevertheless, I don't want to answer for him, this is a humble contribution.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

If you would work in one to one sessions mentoring people on the Awakening path what would be you criteria of selection?what would be for example a discovery call script for select the client who you would be able to work with and the ones that you would not?

Would you use Just your intuition or there are specific signs that spot if someone would be a good fit for your guidance or would be a sort of client to avoid and let go?

Rumor has it that you proposed to Trump..?! When’s the wedding? 

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI