A way to Actualize

All Personal Questions For Leo

979 posts in this topic

Leo, is the Personal Development Blueprint still updated regularly? If it's not, do you recommend people using it for building a strong foundation for Self-Actualization?

@jse

On 3/6/2017 at 1:11 PM, jse said:

Leo, is it true that you are younger than you look?

Leo.png

@brovakhiin

Sweetheart....be kind.  Last week I was taking my master Reiki (energy healing) certification class and I got permission to send Leo distance energy healing.  He is not well and I could certainly feel it in his chakras. My instructor was reading him...she feels that he gives way too much and that he needs to do some focusing on himself.  He is not a selfish man, but generally cares about the needs of others.   I'm grateful what he has given us here. :)  Much Love and light.

In all fairness, facial recognition AI still has some ways to go.  Here I've aged 9 years in the space of just an hour:

1.png                 2.jpg

Edited by jse
don't ask my age - I stopped counting at 40

@CMB

5 hours ago, CMB said:

@Peace and Love Leo's like 30 something i think.

Yeah, I think he's 31.  It says on his profile his bday so it's easy to calculate.  I'm 33. :)

I heard a few years ago from 1 of your videos that you were going to create a video that explained what eating unhealthy food does to your brain, are you still planning on doing this video?

Edited by TeamBills
Typo

On 2/15/2017 at 1:59 AM, Leo Gura said:

Wasting my life

On 1/8/2017 at 2:12 AM, Nervewracking said:

@Leo GuraWasting by what rubric?

nothing is anything

@Leo Gura  Have you ever had any bad experiences with people recognizing you in real life? any angry egos chasing you?

@Leo Gura First off love your videos. And please take the time to research astral projection a bit. I view only second to psychedelics in power to transform. In fact in many ways astral projection is more powerful than meditation. See why bellow in the first video.

1) Did you know that you can go to the realms of light that are without form through astral projection?

2) Have you heard of William Buhlman? He's one of the few people that have gone so far inward through astral projection to the point where he had no body and there was no form and he was a ball/orb of consciousnesses. There are many other astral projectors that have gone way beyond ordinary mundane astral projection to very deep sacred places. 

3) What do you think about astral projection Leo? Thanks!

Out of Body Experiences, the Astral plane and the Afterlife -William Buhlman

William Buhlman on OBEs at Monroe Institute Professional Seminar 2014

Edited by AstralProjection

@Leo Gura one time on this forum you said going to the extreme for enlightenment would probably be the best life possible. I get you would probably live an amazing life but do you think a life purpose and personal development coupled with enlightnemnt would make for a better life? Or would a life based solely on pursuing enlightenment like in a cave with nothing and no communication would be better? And how much do you think life purpose, personal development, family, material things, friends, and anything else would make life better if you chose to keep these instead of just pursuing enlightnement solely?

Edited by MochaSlap
Add on

Have you considered celibacy for spiritual growth?

Who is your daddy and what does he do?

B R E A T H E

Hi Leo,

Thanks so much for putting all of this great wisdom out there!  It is life changing stuff.  Would you be so kind as to suggest a few reputable places to attend a meditation retreat or a retreat to further awareness/consciousness for my journey?  I have been searching for awhile but I have no idea which places are truly worth attending.  I'm from Canada so most of these places  will be out of my country so I need to be cautious of where I choose to go as travel is expensive and I need to buy a lot of books and take your online course so I have to spend wisely!!!  I would appreciate any tips you can offer!

Lisa

Examine what you believe to be impossible, and then change your beliefs.

Also, I wanted to ask you if you see different colours when you meditate?  I usually start seeing colours after I settle into the meditation and have seen pink, purple, yellow, blues and some green.  They seem to all be circular and seem to come in and out of the field and disappear and re appear..?

Examine what you believe to be impossible, and then change your beliefs.

On 3/8/2017 at 5:51 AM, jse said:

In all fairness, facial recognition AI still has some ways to go.  Here I've aged 9 years in the space of just an hour:

1.png                 2.jpg

@jse how old are you? :$

9 hours ago, jse said:

@Lai , I've stopped counting at 40.

Lol

What are the differences you have noticed between Russian culture and American culture?