A way to Actualize

All Personal Questions For Leo

979 posts in this topic

1) How does having so many fans\followers\subscribers affect your personal growth. In terms of deeper aspects such as ego, not in terms of time-management.

2) Do you have any seniors\elders\mentors that you cross-reference new insights with? How do you gauge if new insights and ideas are true? 

@Leo Gura

in a recent video you mentioned your interest in becoming a yogi. it sounded somewhat like you were saying, go off and disappear from society, and that you were delaying on this because you didn't want actualized.org to die. Have you yet considered the following ideas - that in a certain way, the cultures of the world, they are an extension of "I" and that one person is like a node in a complex neural network? That one's pursuit of Yogi could serve a purpose for the species as a whole - to find a higher level of enlightenment and return to culture with more intense understanding, able to influence then the culture with the result of the Yogi mediation and work? If , we suppose, you or someone in your position would do such a thing, the interest would be in guiding actualized.org to be in a self-sustaining setting, without the need for the central guide, so that the central guide could leave for 10, 15, 20, 30 years and return later to impact it at a more advanced level? 

it may be clear that I've not pondered this idea super deep, and I'm not on a super deep understanding of the "self" or etc.  but I'm just curious if you've pondered a similar line of thinking at some point. 

@Leo Gura Are you ever going to go travelling? And, for how long? You mentioned India a lot. The duration of your stay and where you travelled to will matter a lot. Yes, it will matter if you're only a tourist or if you stayed 5+ yrs. After your journey, ask yourself, will you be able to honestly share your journey with anyone?

(I'd like to share something with you here, Leo. It's about the difference between being just a tourist and staying 5+ yrs in let's say India.  The difference is comparable to writing a book like Tony Robins to writing something like Spiral Dynamics. So, you're doing researching nowadays. How are you researching? Just books?)

Edited by Key Elements

Do you still have days when you jus feel depressed and sad, or days when you feel lazy and bored? 

Also do you still have any addictions?

@Leo Gura

I just saw in today's video that you were saying you did not feel 100% healthy / feeling good in your body.

What kind of coaching are you getting to work on this issue? Have you ever check Paul Chek's material, or coaching from his institute?

If not I think you should, I'm pretty sure you'll like his way to work around health !

Plus, he doesn't often mention it online but he is a shaman himself :)

Thanks for your work Leo !

Leo do u still use affirmations, Visualization etc

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

Do you still practice reviewing a Mission Statement every day? If no, why?

"Es gibt die Wahrheit, mein Lieber! Aber die ,Lehre', die du begehrst [...], die gibt es nicht. Du sollst dich auch gar nicht nach einer vollkommenen Lehre sehnen, Freund, sondern nach Vervollkommnung deiner selbst."

- Herman Hesse, Das Glasperlenspiel

When is your baby due?  Is it a boy or girl, do you know?

20 hours ago, Whywolf said:

Question: 

Leo, when you were struggling when you got out of college, what motivated you to keep moving forward with your life and not giving up? Why didn't you decide to give up?

Do you still have a new flow of physical energy after the Al-Lad trip?

On 2/26/2017 at 10:52 AM, Nahm said:

What beliefs do you hold?

Also, why do you skip answering my questions?

How do you reconcile Chaos Theory and Free Will? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

What is your prime methodology of thinking? Is it through words or is it through visualisations/feelings/colours/pictures?

Where do you meet women these days? Do you still use techniques you learned in game?

The Delphic Oracle said that I was the wisest of all the Greeks. It is because I alone of all the Greeks know that I know nothing.

-Socrates