A way to Actualize

All Personal Questions For Leo

979 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Huz said:

Is it a psychedelic? 

Nope

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I've seen you talk about "full enlightenment" on this forum. What does that mean to you? How far can you honestly take enlightenment and consciousness work?

@MochaSlap There's no way you can imagine how far it can go. And there's little I can say to help you imagine it. If you do a heavy dose of psychedelics, you'll get a little taste.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Trump reflects the materialistic stage Orange consciousness of most of America.

well you really can't argue with that

donnald.jpg

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Reprogramming my subconscious mind, which I will be creating a course about since its complicated.

Nice, do you have a release date?

At 1 page: Do you believe in supernatural phenomena? Your answer: no (Februray 2016)

@Leo Gura maybe you wanna rethink your answer? :D

@Leo Gura  Do you still have regular contact with your family? And how do you plan to spend christmas?

@Leo Gura Do you plan on releasing some videos on pickup/approaching etc ? It would be interesting to hear different point of view on this subject 

"Repeat a lie a thousand times and it becomes the truth."

Dr. joseph Goebbels

8 hours ago, dice said:

Nice, do you have a release date?

No

6 hours ago, Schuchti11 said:

At 1 page: Do you believe in supernatural phenomena? Your answer: no (Februray 2016)

@Leo Gura maybe you wanna rethink your answer? :D

Feb 2016 is like a lifetime ago for me! Outgrew that.

But the issue is sorta moot as all of reality is supernatural. The natural/supernatural distinction is a contrivance. Point to one thing that isn't supernatural (or natural).

6 hours ago, see_on_see said:

Or maybe by "given up" you mean that you switched from more "mainstream" self-dev content (that would have attracted more viewers and generated more perceived "success"), to less popular topics like enlightenment, psychedelics etc? Can you clarify?

I didn't say I HAVE given up. I was responding to a question which asked about the biggest challenge for me. Read the original question more closely.

2 hours ago, quantum said:

@Leo Gura  Do you still have regular contact with your family? And how do you plan to spend christmas?

I will be spending Xmas with my Mom and brother.

2 hours ago, DimmedBulb said:

Have you ever done an IQ test? 

No. I don't trust IQ tests.

56 minutes ago, Natura Sonoris said:

@Leo Gura Do you plan on releasing some videos on pickup/approaching etc ? It would be interesting to hear different point of view on this subject 

Not really. RSD already has that covered. If I talk about pickup it will be aspects not usually addressed by PUA culture.

@Leo Gura

When i meant pickup, i meant including those aspects since you already had a rant against all PUA culture. 

@Martin123

I did but that itself does not mean some topics can not be covered in correct manner. 

Edited by Natura Sonoris

"Repeat a lie a thousand times and it becomes the truth."

Dr. joseph Goebbels

@Leo Gura

Could you elaborate on what you mean by school and university damaging your psyche?

I can kinda understand based off of my own experiences with school, but I'm curious what you think.

40 minutes ago, Epsilon_The_Imperial said:

@Leo Gura

Could you elaborate on what you mean by school and university damaging your psyche?

I can kinda understand based off of my own experiences with school, but I'm curious what you think.

School/college has all the wrong focus. No attention paid to what really matters: practical psychology, nonduality, self-mastery, holistic understanding, love, consciousness.

On 26/11/2016 at 2:25 AM, Leo Gura said:

Not sure what you're asking, but I already know next several milestones.

Can you be more specific about your next major milestone?

(For example, mine is to write a book about awakenings / enlightenment experiences in two languages to influence someone like Trump. ;))

What is your view on restarting the Life Purpose Course, or any self-development process, even multiple times?

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

Is there any book that you'd recommend to read first when first starting the Life Purpose Course?  

Also, what's your view on pacing during the life purpose journey?

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

On 11/26/2016 at 6:08 AM, Leo Gura said:

Giving up Actualized.org and the pursuit of success. Actualized.org would have been a lot more successful had I not pursued enlightenment.

Your work on Actualized.org has been extremely positively life-transforming for me and I want you to know that. Leaving Actualized.org or not, I still want to give a huge thanks despite still being new to the path.

P.S.
I have only but one request to make and that's to not leave Actualized.org too early. Probably best you wait for the right time because some of us are still trying to get a grip of things and the videos are a great help.

Edited by Extreme Z7

@Extreme Z7 Isn't it the case that there will always be newbies? For every newbie who advances to intermediate and advanced, there will be 3 new newbies who are confused. 

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

@Leo Gura How happy do you consider yourself? 

Do you think is possible for people to be truly happy without persuing truth? Can it be for someone to have a different model of happiness where he is completely content just having a normal,  comfortable life?

If happiness is not a destination how can someone be truly happy without being enlightened? If we can be truly happy without being enlightened, why  persue enlightenment? Is there even such thing of true happiness?

**If you can't answer all of them, just go for the first one.

Edited by Eyal Bor