A way to Actualize

All Personal Questions For Leo

979 posts in this topic

Leo, I Know you don't want to be famous and all, because you want to be aligned with the truth and aren't all about that external stuff. But don't you think your message needs to be heard by everyone... like I think you should be much more relevant... I hope you eventually try to become really famous and recognized. like you are for real the most developed person who ever lived and any time I try to show you to anyone like my friends they just brush it off like "lol, who this bald dude". I show them your video titles and try to tell them what's up but man idk they don't think its cool ...idk maybe because you don't have chains on your neck or something... any way I guess my question is... Idk but I think you should have like at least 10M subscribers 

@Leo Gura You talked about your father in one of your videos. What spiral dynamics stage would you say he is at?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Why make videos if there is "nowhere to go" in enlightenment?

On 05/02/2019 at 10:09 AM, tenta said:

Why make videos if there is "nowhere to go" in enlightenment?

There is concepts to grasph intellectually and to embody in real life to know them for real.

This will experientially change for real your life.

So it's useful IF you take action.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Where do you get the images for the artistic thumbnail images on your youtube videos?  So creative, well-executed, relevant, and beyond pleasant to look at.  I especially like these images:

Life Unfolds In Chapters & Phases
Sameness vs Difference - The Metaphysical Foundation Of Reality

So Leo hasn't answered a question on this thread in more than a year? Why is everyone still asking questions? ?

On 1/6/2019 at 8:08 PM, Jed Vassallo said:

Has Leo ever actually answered any of your questions on this thread? I've looked through a few pages on this thread, tho not all 996 posts. I guess I'm curious why you all keep asking, if he's not responding? He seems to be very clear in not wanting to discuss his personal life. Because he doesn't want people idealizing him and making the teachings about him. So yeah, I guess I don't see the point in continuing to ask a thousand personal questions, if he isn't answering them. 

and yet.....

Did you have a gun with you when you took LSD in the woods with your girlfriend? 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

I was wondering if there are plans to move your content over to a podcast app like stitcher?

Why?

• All your videos are talking only.
  • One can't listen to your content without leaving my phone screen on which is very annoying free youtube is not allowing that
  • Less mobile data usage, because your face is not there.
  • Easier to keep track of what videos are already covered
  • Why not?
Edited by Timon

@Leo Gura Are you still happy with the content of the life-purpose course, or would you make any major adjustments? 

@Leo Gura Do you fear death? I remember in one of your "live awakening" videos you said you don't care if you live or die, but for some reason I am compelled to ask anyway.

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dgc9DCa1aT5E%26feature%3Dyoutu.be%26fbclid%3DIwAR3y8Zlz3-fdPiaEqVlmrxi6X1wXDdVRiaJNfQ9l8d-KkthlvQksPklVGiw&h=AT0LFxv7MwR9E5RfCkv29xne5WaxHW1N_-D9LwwpFA8JLGaa6T6RfpJ8goBfIWq8fLqZ9UV48t7didPrpGlXKlnTCXAcvo88iOYK1LzWzFnz_mToirp2MdnzAJ7Ie_twoY08

Sorry, I just don't know how to get my video of para gliding over Kalamata into a post. Maybe I have done it so that you can view it Leo. 

About a year ago you were writing about doing a tour. I just found those writings a few days ago. I have been taking you on a journey the last few months, letting you know who I am, where I am, how I got here, and how glorious it is.

My question is, are you able to pull all my content; my posts, replies, comments and journaling together?

Got It! Think about coming to Kalamata Leo. Do a Leo workshop, do a solo retreat that I could set up for you, visit unbelievable ruins, and/or a hidden waterfall pouring into a turquoise series of clear pools.  That's me and an angel pilot named Petro. That's Kalamata below. It really is ok to take 50 years to do one's work. 

I'm really pleased your taking a prolonged rest Leo, your output to date has been prodigious, and over the last several months of an unbelievable intensity and consistency. I was really worried about the potential for burnout but you have brought this to a head at a good time. Anyway, the break allows learners an excellent opportunity to further integrate the teaching as a corpus.

I am interested in the links between your deepening spiritual content and the obvious development of your socio political world view. Having been a social justice warrior for a good part of my life, I've always found it difficult to reconcile my disgust and anger at the negative impacts  that rampant rise of  global  neoliberalism  since the 1980's has had on issues of race, gender, income equality and the environment.  All these issues are coming to a head for us living here in Australia as we are now all living through a nightmarish, dystopian scenario as the consequence of these 'greed' policies coming home to roost in the very ongoing sustainability of our fragile ecosystems. A great percentage of our ancient species have been pushed to the edge of extinction by rampant, greed first, US style corporate capitalism and now our asses are all on the line.  From a spiritual point of view its difficult to maintain a dispassionate spiritual view and not let anger rot your soul.  It's hard to reconcile the macro perception that life is but an ego dream with the very devilry that endangers our very existence within the dream. Any ideas?

Hey Leo, have you read anything from Robert Greene? I just discovered him and noticed you don’t have him in your book list.

How come Leo doesn't answer this thread anymore?

Does he not love us as the collective consciousness we all are :(?

Makes me sad we can't glean things from him anymore.