A way to Actualize

All Personal Questions For Leo

979 posts in this topic

1.Would you ever make pickup,attraction related videos ever again ?

2. I regularly meditate (mindfulness with labeling) for 20 min but not much interested in enlightenment as i might loose the desire to have a family in future what should i do 

3.what can pickup+consiousness work journey would look like in the end ?

@Leo Gura Can we expect new updates to the book list in the future? I read a lot of the books with the 5 star rating. Really eye-opening and downright amazing.

Also, when I read the quote by Carlos Castenada: ”All paths lead to nowhere. But which one has heart?”, it was like something shifted in me. I just "got it". And it was like an intuitive knowing, not something I can put into words.

Edited by Dan Arnautu

”Unaccompanied by positive action, rest may only depress you.” -- George Leonard

@Leo Gura Have you done a 10 day Vipassana retreat before? 

If you have, did you find it beneficial? Would you recommend it?

Hi, know I have writen a post about and sendt you an email about it. 

What are your opinion on the consequenses of removing net neutrality in the USA? 

This question might not be super related to this forum, but I still think it's very importain to reflect on. 

I personally believe that its removal could have huge consequences for this site.

Edited by Anders Saether
misspelling

Do you have (close) friends? 
Are they into self-development / enlightenment?
Is it okay/normal to first go down (more anxious/more depressed) before you go up while commiting to self-improvement?

Would you speak on an enlightenment  documentary? If so before or after enlightenment?

On ‎20‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 8:30 PM, Charlotte said:

Wow! I'm glad it's worked for you ? I will definitely give it a try, thank you for sharing and replying.

You are welcome Charlotte x

You said you were always into understanding reality but what exactly made you to stumble upon spirituality during your self-actualisation work? Was it a particular book? Was it a documentary? An article? Meeting some person?

And did you become interested in spritituality before or after you started actualized.org?

Things I've Been Wrong About

December 4, 2017

REPLY: 

Honestly love this so much

- Dreamers Disease

In the recent blog post that you wrote, you said that you are reconsidering how the law of attraction works; what is your current take on it? What do you think about what Jed Mckenna would call co-creation?

@Leo Gura what camera do you use for your videos, nice, is it that fancy ? if not, great job setting the stage. Best wishes from Colombia Hermano

Edited by Salomon Tolosa

@Leo Gura I'm surprised you still live in Vegas. Have you considered moving to a higher consciousness city?

“Feeling is the antithesis of pain."

—Arthur Janov

@Leo Gura 

1) What is your minimum requirement for you to justify killing somebody? (For instance, in what scenario would you?)

2) What would your opinion be for a country to justify using military force? (In your view - like, imagine you were president.)

3) Do you believe these to be obvious conclusions one makes given enough level of consciousness, is it highly subjective, or are these views to some extend random (meaning it's not going to be a more or less universal position amongst enlightened people)?

Edited by Edvard