A way to Actualize

All Personal Questions For Leo

979 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura Is that true that you want to start a music festival ? Or it was just an exemple ? (in life purpose course, video #80).

Maybe it was inspired by one of your client ? I'm interested to know more, because making music (especially electronic produced type of music) is related to my life purpose.

Did you coached people in this field ?

Edited by Soulbass

@Leo Gura You talk about how easy it is to fall off track. How often did you detour from self-actualizing, what was the longest time frame and what were the reasons?

How deep a possession you feel you have over yourself?

"Water takes shape of whatever container holds it." --

Where can I find the 25 hour lecture on Spiral Dynamics/Graves Model? 

What is holding you back to living in a cabin in the woods?

Why not now?

Life is when awareness hides in the idea of personal experience. ~ Matt Kahn

On Monday, February 29, 2016 at 11:43 PM, A way to Actualize said:

What is holding you back to living in a cabin in the woods?

Why not now?

He said the only thing holding him back is actualized.org

1 hour ago, Nick said:

He said the only thing holding him back is actualized.org

Thank you. But you can easily record videos in a cabin I would say.

Life is when awareness hides in the idea of personal experience. ~ Matt Kahn

In your video meditation on steroids, when you talk about sitting in a chair and trying to bear an hour of not moving. Can that be used for meditation or is that just a test?

@Achilles-A He'll be still too young. If he's 30 now, he'll be 34 then, while only people aged 35+ are allowed to run for presidency. 

Have you ever considered getting a tattoo?! If so, what kind?:)

The Delphic Oracle said that I was the wisest of all the Greeks. It is because I alone of all the Greeks know that I know nothing.

-Socrates

Guys, please understand. Leo created this forum so that you can talk to other self-actualizing people. He did not exactly create it as a chit chat space, and certainly not a chit chat with him. It's probably stressing him out. I mean he said many times how he wants to go and live alone in cabin in the woods, and what's happening is that he is locked up inside of his own creation :) 

Edited by asgard94

Do you wear contact lenses?  have you ever shot a video sitting on a chair that swings?  

On 2/11/2016 at 8:37 AM, Leo Gura said:

From my research I think a mostly-vegetarian (as close to raw as possible) diet is most healthy. So that's why I'm moving in that direction.

There are ethical and environment concerns as well, but my first concern is my own health.

Don't know about food combining.

@Leo Gura I'm not so sure raw spinach is good for ya

Leo, I have been following you maybe a year ago and it was my first personal development. Tbh, I admire you in the first and few months later I don't admire you anymore because I feel like few of your videos doesn't overcome my problem. Currently, I look into your youtube video about 'Fake Growth vs Real Growth', this is the most powerful, the deepest and most advanced advice about foundation of life. I watch this video maybe 4-5 times in this week (I also pause and back again when I don't really understand). Anyway, I want to ask you about these following topics:

1. What is your perspective after death? It's all over or something?

2. Have you known about Muhammad and his story? (I'm not proposing any religion). Personally because I think he is the best human that I've ever known.

Thanks Leo.

How to be as good as Leo in his video presentations

I can’t but notice improvement in quality of Leo’s videos over time. If you watch at his videos from a year ago and compare it to very recent ones, you can clearly see better flow of ideas, better quality in general.

I’m just wondering if this is through practice or there is some secret that he learnt recently.

Leo, thought on Donald Trump? Good or Bad for Us

Who will you vote, or do you vote at all?

@Leo Gura I believe you Leo that it took you lot of efforts even huge works, your websit and community are the best ever exists. Both are user very user friendly, easy to work and secured. Fantastic and perfect job.

On 2/9/2016 at 4:35 PM, Rosecharan said:

Deep Forest is the best music I have found to accompany me in my "aloneness" - have you ever listened to their music?  

i checked out your music i like it, and the aloneness can be good at times, its a sign of an intelligent person

How deep is the enlightenment field, to acquire full mastery as a yogi, as in how long. 10-20 Years?