A way to Actualize

All Personal Questions For Leo

979 posts in this topic

1. Have you tried Ascension meditation technique? https://www.thebrightpath.com Their technique is based on affirmations that "comes from the highest truth". I know several who claims to be enlightened by this technique in under a year.

2. I remember in LP-course, you said take 100% responsibility, even if the economy crashes, and also here on the forum "don't let anything or anyone prevent your growth" Have you considered what do to if WW3 breaks out? Do you have a rescue plan, a bunker with food, water and psychedelics for some years?

Edited by art
spelling mistake

How do you expect yourself to remain relatable after so much more growth ?

I mean people cannot progress as fast as you do and there is becoming more and more of a gap between you and the "public".

I can feel that especially after the "understand everything" video.

How did you become who you are right now (as Leo)? 

How much does realizing what I REALLY am worth it, of how much importance Is it (in the big picture of things)?

[insert quote here]

What are your thoughts right before sleeping ? 

Edited by Ayilton

What do you think about nofap?

Do you masturbate? If yes how often?

Are we allowed to talk about and teach others about the concepts you talk about?  Or is that copyrighted?  

I'm also aware that by my not understanding these concepts well enough I may be doing more harm then good in the way I would teach them or discuss them with people.  Do you have any insights or wisdom in sharing, teaching, and talking about this information with others?

Thanks for any info

Matt

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

On 7/23/2017 at 5:23 AM, Outer said:

Since your default mode network is probably very inhibited, although maybe not as much as on a psychedelic (like destroying the story that is time) how do you view co-operation/stories?

You've contemplated living in a cave as you outgrow Actualized, this is because you outgrow co-operation and stories, rightfully so as you become less egoic and less activation of the DMN.

For example, the following have evolved for co-operation: Language, speech, symbols, writing, time, money, you/me, companies, rights, and everything else that stems from these stories.

However, when your story comprehension becomes weaker and weaker (similar to a psychedelic, the notion of 'completely forgetting them') how will you co-operate with us.

I think that either you're keeping some ego or you would be like a monk in a cave and someone watching over you, feeding you, changing your diapers. Even remembering stories isn't enough unless you can no longer comprehend them, a complete blank.

Your question is very confused. I'm not sure what you're asking. Drop that whole life of thinking, and there's no problem.

On 7/23/2017 at 5:28 AM, The White Belt said:

Whats your whole thing about meditating in a cave about?

What's wrong with meditating in a house, empty of distractions, in a secluded location far away from other people?

Or at least a cabin in the woods... Why specifically a cave? 

It's a good image to put into people's minds, because it subverts the norms of what happiness is.

On 7/23/2017 at 9:42 AM, BjarkeT said:

what are the most interesting concepts you have found on self development/Self-actualization?:)

Too many to list here.

On 7/23/2017 at 11:24 AM, Little Plant said:

@Leo Gura Why not go live in a cave for X amount of years, but still come back when you're needed for raising consiousness even more and help save the planet with us. To me it seems like you are needed to go back in solitude full-time, untill more of us are awaken, and that's when you will get a powerful intuition, a fresh new idea. You now have a lot moar to give, after being in stillness for years. Cause we gonna need someone like you man. From my point of view all the Superhero movies made in our society are reflections of how the good guys, our higher selves are fighting to win over Ego, the bad guys. The Zombie Acapolypse is kinda happening already ? You will be much needed at one point, and I'll see you there?  The Master gotta leave his students at some point, for them to keep growing. The content on this forum at this point is a great reflection on how it could be just the right time for you, in my opinion. 

It's not easy to give up a successful business. Many years have been invested in building it and I've made certain commitments.

On 7/23/2017 at 1:57 PM, Jameskells said:

1) a) what's the longest you've fast for?

b) any insights from it?

2) a)do you eat any animal products?

b) if yes/no why?

3) in your video about paradigms (I think) you were talking about psychedelics and how they would make "the whole social matrix collapse". what do you mean when you say "social matrix"?

4) do you watch game of thrones? ( I know your doing this buddha stuff but come on, it is good)

5) these stories about how Jesus turned water into wine etc.. cha think that's just poetry for mindfulness?

I don't fast.

Yes, I eat animals, although I am in the process of reducing that.

The entire world of social interaction is unreal. The people you think you're talking to do not exist!

Yes, I've watched GoT.

I would not be surprised if a hardcore mystic was able to transmute physical matter.

On 7/24/2017 at 11:25 AM, MiracleMan said:

Leo, sorry if this has been asked before.  I think I remember you saying you used to have a problem with playing video games too often, correct me if I'm wrong.  Was it a full blown addiction or just a habit?  Do you still occasionally play video games today?  If so what are you playing!?  Thanks!

I used to have a pretty hardcore addiction but I've managed to break free of it, I've started playing some games recently and I'm trying to avoid getting sucked back into playing everyday.

Video games were my life purpose for most of my life. So I played a lot of them.

They are addictive of course. I rarely play them these days.

Having a life purpose, and getting into nonduality is a good way out of video games.

On 7/24/2017 at 3:39 PM, RossE said:

@Leo Gura What has been your number 1 tool for personal growth?

Psychedelics

On 7/25/2017 at 0:20 PM, Nervewracking said:

a) Do you sleep on the bed or on the floor? 
b) Have you tried sleeping outside?

Bed

No

On 7/26/2017 at 4:17 AM, Annetta said:

Leo have you ever thought through on a plan on how to conquer the world?  

No, I have zero desire for power over people.

On 7/26/2017 at 11:44 AM, Dogsbestfriend said:

@Leo Gura I've reached a point where I can enter full awareness almost the whole day or most of it. I want to 'be' most of the day. But I wonder if my not fully aware self also needs/deserves more time on the surface. Can it become a problem if that becomes my real purpose, to always be in that state? I do have desires to learn, see live - but in the state, am I neglecting another part of me?

Sounds like you're treating awareness as "a state". Instead, notice that awareness is ever-present. You cannot not be aware.

On 7/26/2017 at 0:40 PM, The White Belt said:

After much time and effort spent raising your consciousness, looking back, is there anything you have researched, read, or any facet of self-actualization that you think is an utter waste of time, that you wouldn't really recommend to anybody? 

That's hard to define. Almost anything an increase consciousness. And people are so different. I tend to feel that you gotta go through whatever you gotta go through. Everything in life is a teaching moment. Even the things that seem like an utter waste of time turn out to be necessary. Of course you want to avoid nonsense like cults, conspiracy theories, etc, etc. But as far as spiritual techniques go, try whatever resonates with your highest intuition.

On 7/26/2017 at 8:36 PM, Chrissy j said:

@Leo Gura what is the actual definition of higher consciousness and raising your consciousness? Is it like the feeling of lucidity you get when your aware or being aware of things like the Truth? Or high quality being or all the above or...?

Lucidity is a good word to describe it. If you just become conscious right now that you are alive, that's gives you a good pointer for what the essence of consciousness is.

On 7/27/2017 at 0:34 PM, art said:

What is the the top ways, in your experience to develop and deepen your creativity that do not involve phsycedelics?

Consume tons of very diverse sources of information, including images, books, lectures, etc.

On 7/28/2017 at 11:44 AM, Loreena said:

A lot of guys into  nofap.  You too nofap  ? 

No, it's never been a problem for me.

On 7/28/2017 at 1:01 PM, TeamBills said:

1. Are you worried about the bad effects and possible short and long term damage that the psychedelics might have on your brain? I'm not against them nor am I in favor of them because I haven't done any research on them. I wouldn't make a conclusion like that until I did so much research on them that it was pouring out of my ears. I am solely basing this question based on the common perception of them in society. I get that society can be wrong, but sometimes they can also be right. You come across to me as someone who wouldn't do them unless all your research proved they wouldn't of major bad effects on your brain.

I worry that people are going to take them without doing all the proper research needed, and that could lead to some very bad things. I couldn't take them anyway because I am on a SSRI med. I will probably get off it soon though. A part of me desperately wants the results you are getting. They seem to produce results so quickly. I am frustrated with my lack of results with my personal development work. I won't do them though because I have a part of my brain that isn't working correctly. I don't want to get into it but I would be scared to death of causing more problems with it. Even if this problem can be fixed (I guess it can, yes I know that sounds weird it would make more sense if I explained what it was) I would be too scared of the drug causing the problem to recur.

2. What are your thoughts on other substances and their effects on consciousness? Can anything else give the benefits that psychedelics have given you? I am confused became I have heard you say that alcohol and partying are distractions. I think I also saw you not like it when someone on the forum talked about cocaine helping consciousness, but then later on June 17th you said "Interesting... Have you tried eating weed? I hear that's a trip.", yet you have never covered it in your blog or videos.

3. How do you know that any of the thoughts you have gotten for psychedelics are real? How do you know they aren't some result of the drug changing your brain around? I mean the thoughts might not be true in reality but just something created because the effect of the drug on your brain.

4.  You talking about Elon Musk on the forum got me thinking. He is not living up to his potential. You are experiencing positive things about life that 99.999% of people won't ever experience. Hell they don't even know they exist. You are able to look down at Elon Musk's life and realize he isn't doing it correctly. Yet he has no freaking idea of this.

It could be so much better. Do you think it is possible that there might be people on this planet who could look at your life and see that you aren't experiencing and aren't aware of things of other things that 99.999% of people won't ever experience? That you aren't living up to the potential of what your life could be. That you are making mistakes in your life. Don't get me wrong. They can see your life is obviously way greater than Elon Musk. It isn't close. They can obviously tell that your life is way greater than the average person on Earth. They can also tell that your life is way greater than most if not all the people on the forum. But the average human is a foolish creature, often. They are not usually a good measuring stick, especially when you go by the average one. Maybe you aren't currently experiencing the possible highest forms of life and are also making important mistakes. Yet you have no freaking idea. Have you ever thought about this?

5. You responded to this topic:

with saying "

What else can you expect from a spiritually bankrupt society?

Trump won because he perfectly represents the level of consciousness of the average American.

The ego amusement park isn't so amusing in the end. It's only going to get worse. Wait till we have mainstream VR in 10 years."

That response confused me because it applied that consciousness is getting worse not better. I have never been around an adult that appeared spiritual or conscious. That includes parents, teachers etc. I don't see how and why it would be getting worse. Then I thought about it some more. One time I asked my grandparents if people were happier when they were young. There response "oh my god yes." My Dad responded with a similar response when I asked him the same question by during his childhood. I have been fascinated with their responded years later. I wonder what was different. Than again, I have heard plenty of times people make things out that happen in the past to be way greater than they actually are. I have constantly seen people praise things they didn't like when they were actually happening. I'm sorry my questions can be rambling and it can be hard to understand what the actual question is. I don't understand why most people are so dull. They all talk about the same silly things in small talk, and their brains are like stuck inside this tiny box. Every thought is so bland, boring, uncreative, unthoughtout, AND COMMON. My problem is I struggle with organizing my thoughts in a well organized manner. I'll put the question for #5 in bold. Why do you think consciousness is going down and not up, because I don't see any proof of it.

6. Do you think medications for things like depression, OCD, anxiety etc are hurtful instead of helpful because they are trying to cover up the problem without actually figuring and fixing the cause? Then again I also go to therapy which is probably for that.

7. Any plans on ever making a video about OCD or adding a book to the book list about OCD?

1) Not really. When taken PROPERLY, gradually, observing all precautions, there's very little risk.

2) I am against recreational drugs. They are totally different from psychedelics.

3) Direct consciousness is how I know. You can't understand what that is until you have some direct consciousness breakthroughs.

4) Not sure what your question is. YES! Of course just because the person is a successful doesn't mean he understands Absolute Truth.

5) It's a matter of what time-frame you look at it from. In the short-term consciousness is getting worse. In the long-term I think it's getting better. Technology tends to exacerbate problems of consciousness. Materialism, consumerism, and pragmatism are likely to lead to the collapse of the American Empire. Evolution tends to work in spurts, with occasional great cataclysms.

6) Yes, I am against such types of medication, except for very rare cases where people really have a physical disorder.

7) Probably won't talk about OCD for a long time because there are more important topics for me to cover and I'm not an OCD expert.

On 7/30/2017 at 5:08 PM, Peace and Love said:

@Leo Gura

The nature of this message is of encouragement and inspiration. :)

I remember you mentioning before that you wished you could live in a cabin in the woods.  You have to do what makes you happy. And I support you as a follower in the direction you must go. Life is too short not to have and enjoy the things you want in your life.  As you already know and have taught me...the things that make you feel good and have a burning desire for are the keys to fulfilling your life purpose and living a life of enjoyment.  I bet the meditation you did in the woods for those several days must have been an eye opener for you.

(Now correct me if I'm wrong) but I also recall you writing in a post that you felt this website was holding you back from being/living out in nature where you feel happiest.  It actually kinda breaks my heart that you aren't doing this.  Where there is a will, there is always a way to create and manifest the things you desire.  You have more power than you realize.  You are a very magical person.  Perhaps you have realized by now that you are a "light worker". @Sarah Marie and I are also "light workers".   You have helped a lot of people here to pursue personal development and discover their life purpose.  And the impact you have made for millions of people is without a doubt. Life is very fulfilling when you serve others, but life also isn't worth living if you don't give to yourself. You deserve to have this. And I really mean what I'm saying here.  Just how you created your career in game development without the degree, moved to Las Vegas to pursue pick up and created this website.....that same burning desire, that motivation, you can use to create this dream of being in the woods, while still maintaining this website.  I know you've also said that it's hard to maintain this website and underestimate the capabilities of running an online business if you are out in nature.... but like I'm saying again, where there is a burning desire you can always manifest with the Law of Attraction. :)

Thanks

I know I CAN. It's just a matter of whether I SHOULD.

On 7/30/2017 at 8:26 PM, egoeimai said:

@Leo Gura Hey, are you afraid of the dark when you are home alone at night?  Hehehehe 

No

On 7/31/2017 at 0:46 AM, Himanshu said:

Do you ever wonder that you'd have another Life Purpose if you had explored more career options? Or did you just intuitively knew that that's it?

This is a more general question; in a '14 video about life purpose, you mention that finding your LP is like peeling an onion, every layer looks like it last until you finally find it. For an everyday person, trying a lot of different things and exploring a number of options seem like the right way to go. Please comment.

Of course my life experiences totally shaped my current LP.

Although I think no matter which jobs I held, I would have ultimately found my way to enlightenment.

On 7/31/2017 at 1:53 AM, Markus said:

Would you use a condom receiving oral from a new partner/sb who hasn't been tested? Statistics show most people don't but that seems stupid considering the risk of gonorrhea. I'm pretty sure you'll answer yes because you're a health nut ;)

No

Who has oral sex with a condom???

Life is a risky proposition.

On 8/2/2017 at 5:45 AM, Edvard said:

Are you concerned about the future implications of global warming, in the sense that you care about it? Like, do you have opinions on it? Should efforts be done to prevent it, by convincing, creating green technology, introcuding tax incentives, etc? Or do you think it is all «meaningless» in the end? What would you vote for?

Yes, I am deeply concerned.

Ecology is extremely important. Not just global warming, but a dozen other environmental problems that humans are doing.

It's still possible global warming might turn about to have non-human causes, but that doesn't excuse all the pollution we're doing.

The government should be making massive investments in clean energy and taxing carbon.

On 8/3/2017 at 5:43 PM, TeamBills said:

Leo,

1. Any plans to discuss suicide as a topic?

2. Where do you see actualized.org in 10 years?

1) Probably not for a long time, since I got more central topics to cover.

2) No idea

On 8/3/2017 at 8:05 PM, Loreena said:

You managed to lose weight in a very short span of time. Are you very strict and disciplined in your daily schedules ?   What specific regimen do you follow ?

I have a long video called something like How I Lost 65lbs, where I talked about all the details. It was a long time ago.

On 8/4/2017 at 2:53 PM, K VIL said:

is everyone enlightened yet unaware?

It's like asking, is every human a man, yet some don't have testicles?

Enlightenment is a word which distinguishes one who is aware from one who is not.

On 8/5/2017 at 7:47 AM, TeamBills said:

Sorry about all these questions, more and more just keep coming up in my head! 

I'm surprised I haven't asked this before, because I have definitely thought about this before. How successful have you been from not using distractions to stall your actualization journey? Was it difficult when you started or were you always very good at elimination mindless distractions like TV, computer games etc? I ask because I remember you posting about how you think you didn't lose your virginity until 26 because you were too focused on more important stuff like the actualization journey. I thought that was a really interesting answer. To me it sounds like you always were very good at eliminating distractions. It is something I have been struggling with. I mean I still work really hard at it, but I still distract myself with mindless activities too often. 

I'm not that great at eliminating distractions. I can work hard. But I have also wasted a lot of time on video games and TV, especially when I was younger.

One advantage I have is that I deliberately keep my life pretty simple. I don't invest much time in: family, sports, friends, relationships, hobbies, partying, etc.

My life is basically: work, personal development, philosophy, a bit of intimate relationships, some entertainment.

On 8/5/2017 at 8:05 PM, Cass Cassini said:

You receive so much love and adulation from your followers. Do you really feel loved ? Are you grateful for it ?  How do you feel about it?

It's an odd thing.

Sometimes I do feel the love from you guys, and it feels good and exciting. But 98% of the time, I don't really feel it or focus on it. I am not that good at gratitude. I tend to be self-involved and focus on what I need to do, or contemplating life. Neither of which have anything to do with other people.

The more conscious I become, the less I pay attention to what anyone says or thinks about me. All the external feedback I get is basically irrelevant. Some people hate me. Some people love me. But no one really understands me. It's all just people's projections.

One thing I've been blessed to validate for myself over the last 5 years is that fame is completely fake. It has zero positive effect on one's happiness. I can see how some people get trapped into chasing it if they aren't careful or consciousness.

On 8/6/2017 at 7:18 AM, Little Plant said:

Do you have a girlfriend and if yes may I jealous?

I'm sorta doing a long-distance thing at the moment.

On 8/6/2017 at 8:26 AM, nian said:

I was wondering if Leo Gura is your real name or if you constructed it to fit who you wanted to become.

It's my real name.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 8/6/2017 at 9:15 AM, Anirban657 said:

Leo who is your favorite historical inspirational leader?

There are many.

I like Gandhi, Buddha, and some of the ancient Greek & Roman philosophers.

On 8/7/2017 at 1:04 PM, Chrissy j said:

@Leo Gura  Why do you want to unhook people from fun? Isn't fun a good thing? I get not letting fun distract you from what you need to do but isn't it still something we should partake in? Shouldn't our life purpose be fun? Everything in our life? Isn't life about having fun? You say it is a chimp thing to be chasing fun but is it really? Is having fun a chimp thing? Isn't that what life is about? I feel like it should be a part of our life.  We should be enjoying our life's. How about all these questions but for excitement and entertainment?

Because it's the #1 thing distracting most people from building a high quality life.

Our culture is corrupted through and through with cheap mindless entertainment.

On 8/7/2017 at 7:36 PM, IvanV21 said:

@Leo Gura

Whats your opinion on Jesus?

Havent you had any health issue because of all the supplements you take?

Have you ever tried nootropics?

I like him. Although I don't like how Christians totally misunderstand him.

No

Yes, a bit. But I don't like taking drugs.

On 8/8/2017 at 2:57 AM, Pallero said:

Hi! And thanks for taking the time to answer all of these questions. :)

I was wondering, what's your biggest shadow? Or one of them? I'm just curious about your own wounds and limitations and the work you do to accept and embrace your "dark side".

I tend to be very self-conscious in social situations, making it hard to "let loose".

On 8/8/2017 at 6:21 AM, Loreena said:

Do you watch T.V ?  Now be honest.

I don't even own a TV.

But if you mean stuff like Youtube or the occasional film or show, then sure.

On 8/9/2017 at 0:21 PM, Orange said:

do you have a picture of when you were a little child? ^_^

Yes, but not right now on this PC.

On 8/10/2017 at 3:37 AM, TeamBills said:

Leo, when did you first try psychedelics?

Almost exactly 1 year ago. I released a video about it.

On 8/10/2017 at 6:14 AM, PetarKa said:
  1. Has discovering the ultimate nature of reality and that ultimately nothing matters (success, life, death, goals, etc.) completely annihilated you motivation for anything? Do you still want to deepen your understanding of reality after learning that in the end it doesn't matter? It seems like this is another paradox of reality -- nothing matters, yet you still want to discover the Truth. I ask this because I worry that, after enlightenment, I will just sit and BE forever (in reality, for a couple of weeks) until I die of starvation or dehydration. Is this expected to happen?
  2. Also, how did you realize that reality is paradoxical? What evidence do you have of this? I feel like I'm believing that reality is paradoxical on blind fate?

1) Nope. Motivation itself is never fully annihilated. Your motivations will shift to higher quality ones. Shallow motivations will die, but that's a good thing.

If your theory was correct, all the enlightened people in the world would have died from starvation.

2) Do self-inquiry, or take some psychedelics, or both.

On 8/10/2017 at 3:42 PM, PetarKa said:

What do you do besides spiritual work / matter and your life purpose i.e. Actualized.org? Are there any other goals you have / activities you engage in?

Very little. I try to keep my life simple. Of course I have some other goals like buying a house, but I want to keep life focused.

On 8/12/2017 at 4:46 AM, Loreena said:

What are or would be your top 5 golden nuggets about life ?

That's a deep question. Can't answer that here.

On 8/12/2017 at 10:37 AM, art said:

1. Have you tried Ascension meditation technique? https://www.thebrightpath.com Their technique is based on affirmations that "comes from the highest truth". I know several who claims to be enlightened by this technique in under a year.

2. I remember in LP-course, you said take 100% responsibility, even if the economy crashes, and also here on the forum "don't let anything or anyone prevent your growth" Have you considered what do to if WW3 breaks out? Do you have a rescue plan, a bunker with food, water and psychedelics for some years?

1) No

2) I would just retire into a cabin the woods in some little country.

On 8/15/2017 at 5:36 AM, Afonso said:

Do you still experience Self-Doubt or insecurities? Both related to yourself and to your life purpose/direction in life.

Sure

On 8/17/2017 at 3:07 AM, Lynnel said:

How do you expect yourself to remain relatable after so much more growth ?

I mean people cannot progress as fast as you do and there is becoming more and more of a gap between you and the "public".

I can feel that especially after the "understand everything" video.

I don't.

Yes, of course. That's the nature of growth.

It will happen to you too.

On 8/23/2017 at 10:15 AM, 123456789 said:

How did you become who you are right now (as Leo)? 

How much does realizing what I REALLY am worth it, of how much importance Is it (in the big picture of things)?

I'm not special. I'm just some dude talking in a video.

Yes, it's worth it to work on yourself.

On 8/29/2017 at 1:59 PM, Ayilton said:

What are your thoughts right before sleeping ? 

All sorts of random stuff from the day.

On 8/30/2017 at 6:01 AM, Helios said:

What do you think about nofap?

Do you masturbate? If yes how often?

Already answered early in the thread.

On 8/30/2017 at 1:06 PM, Shiva said:
  • To which countries outside the US have you traveled and what led you to?
  • If money wasn't an object, how would you spend most of your time?

Canada, Mexico, Costa Rica, France, Russia

I would spend all my time doing personal development/meditation. Maybe traveling around the world for a while.

I could do that now. Money isn't the obstacle. My work is the obstacle.

On 8/30/2017 at 1:20 PM, Matt23 said:

Are we allowed to talk about and teach others about the concepts you talk about?  Or is that copyrighted?  

I'm also aware that by my not understanding these concepts well enough I may be doing more harm then good in the way I would teach them or discuss them with people.  Do you have any insights or wisdom in sharing, teaching, and talking about this information with others?

Thanks for any info

Matt

Concepts can't be copyrighted.

Sure, you can teach and discuss. If the concepts are non-obvious, or you use someone's particular way of phrasing them, try to give credit where credit is due.

Unless you're doing it professionally, best to keep these ideas to yourself as you work to embody them. Talking too much tends to take the wind out of your sails.

On 9/4/2017 at 2:17 PM, Sup said:

Have you read "Living on Light" by Jasmuheen?

No

22 hours ago, caelanb said:

Do you do exercise? What is your favourite exercise to do?

Not for the last year. I've been taking a break from it.

When I get back into exercising, I wanna do more yoga rather than weightlifting.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Two years ago, some stranger online criticized and insulted me for trying to make radical changes in my life that involved moving out of mainstream culture (Giving Up TV, Meditating, Reading and Watching Personal Development Content, Getting Into Spirituality etc.). Of course, a debate ensued because I was still in a very naive and low consciousness place and that really got me pissed and frustrated at the time.

It seems so so petty but now I still feel that my mind still hasn't let go of that memory completely even after 500+ hours of meditation and countless hours of life purpose work and such. I know that it's all just monkey mind but it's embedded deep within my subconscious. I don't even like to argue with anyone anymore, I'm a hell of a lot more pragmatic and results-oriented now rather than concepts and beliefs-oriented. Still, the negative emotions  and memories just keep cropping up and cropping up everyday and I was wondering if you've ever dealt with something like this. If you have, how have you dealt with it?

Edited by Extreme Z7

Leo hows life going. Are you enjoying your life? And how is your health ? 

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

@Leo Gura How will enlightenment change your life?

Will you continue pick up and normal personal development and sage development after becoming enlightened?

"Becoming 'awake' involves seeing our own confusion more clearly"-Rumi

@Leo Gura - who's your favourite actor and why? 

“In the beginner’s mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert’s there are few” 
― Shunryu Suzuki

How long ago did you visit Costa Rica, and did you enjoy it?

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

When are you gonna be as rich and famous as Tony Robbins?  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Leo Gura What's your opinion of Prophet Muhammad?  

What's your favorite food?

what's your favorite meditation style?

Why do you think people act in a racist manner and is it bad for them?

thanks for the knowledge!

"It is YOU that must change for all else to change." - Me.

Have you ever suffered from social anxiety and if so, has it completely left you or is there still some residue left?

Edited by Max_V

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

On 7/30/2017 at 8:08 PM, Peace and Love said:

I'm copying and pasting this old message: than trying to quote it from the long answers you gave with everyone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The nature of this message is of encouragement and inspiration.

I remember you mentioning before that you wished you could live in a cabin in the woods.  You have to do what makes you happy. And I support you as a follower in the direction you must go. Life is too short not to have and enjoy the things you want in your life.  As you already know and have taught me...the things that make you feel good and have a burning desire for are the keys to fulfilling your life purpose and living a life of enjoyment.  I bet the meditation you did in the woods for those several days must have been an eye opener for you.

(Now correct me if I'm wrong) but I also recall you writing in a post that you felt this website was holding you back from being/living out in nature where you feel happiest.  It actually kinda breaks my heart that you aren't doing this.  Where there is a will, there is always a way to create and manifest the things you desire.  You have more power than you realize.  You are a very magical person.  Perhaps you have realized by now that you are a "light worker". @Sarah Marie and I are also "light workers".   You have helped a lot of people here to pursue personal development and discover their life purpose.  And the impact you have made for millions of people is without a doubt. Life is very fulfilling when you serve others, but life also isn't worth living if you don't give to yourself. You deserve to have this. And I really mean what I'm saying here.  Just how you created your career in game development without the degree, moved to Las Vegas to pursue pick up and created this website.....that same burning desire, that motivation, you can use to create this dream of being in the woods, while still maintaining this website.  I know you've also said that it's hard to maintain this website and underestimate the capabilities of running an online business if you are out in nature.... but like I'm saying again, where there is a burning desire you can always manifest with the Law of Attraction.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your response:

@Leo Gura       Thanks   I know I CAN. It's just a matter of whether I SHOULD.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leo -
You have taught me so much.  SHOULD is a very powerful word, but it also is very negative. It's a limiting word that prevents you from going after what you want.  I'm not saying to answer me here, because I know this is very personal for you, but you "could/can" (a more positive word) reflect on "WHY" you haven't gone after it.  When you ask "WHY" you haven't gone after this you will notice there are limiting beliefs holding you back.  I've started doing this recently.  Asking why I don't do things I want to do.  And I find I have so many subconscious beliefs and garbage in my  head that's holding me back from my potential.  I've found out during my journey that the reason we have these beliefs is we have a lack of "loving ourselves" to some extent in some way.  The more you love yourself and do the inner work the more you realize that helps other people as well, because you have more to give. :) I hope you have already done this for yourself.