A way to Actualize

All Personal Questions For Leo

979 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, username said:

@TeamBills If you're aching for results and can't do psychedelics, try a solo retreat-- fastest results I've ever gotten.

On people, I used to think people were boring too but that is largely the nature of small talk. It's more about vibe than content. If you're like me, being hermetic is preferable, but that's not to knock on socializing. It can be incredibly enriching as you increase your acumen. Everyone has a perspective that you don't and you can learn from that. I found it very powerful for moving me from Graves Model stage orange to more green and yellow.

How long was your solo retreat?

Leo,

1. Any plans to discuss suicide as a topic?

2. Where do you see actualized.org in 10 years?

You managed to lose weight in a very short span of time. Are you very strict and disciplined in your daily schedules ?   What specific regimen do you follow ?

Another question

Which productivity apps do you use on your phone. How do you plan and manage your daily tasks. Any tricks/ hacks you use ? 

Edited by Loreena

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

@Leo Gura

1. have you asked yourself yet, "what duality?" I find it a very powerful question to ask under any context or circumstance, and a question that can be easy to overlook.

2. I.e. "consciousness isn't thought" - what duality? "there are things which aren't experience" - what duality? hehe... "existence isn't dual" - what duality?

sure, let's remind those with monkey mind that existence is consciousness is authenticity is nonduality. but let's also remind the sage that existence is dual. after all, what duality?

3. how often do you let loose?

@Leo Gura it would be awesome if you made a video where you explain what is the perfect diet for you and why you decided so.

according to Briggs Myers personality types are you an INTP?

I am intereseted if you ever have been bullied? Have you ever experienced depression?

what did make you to move towards the self actualization path?

Do you believe in love? Do you love? I mean romance. Do you imagine yourself to be a husband and have children in the future?

Are you afraid to die right now in this very moment you read it?

who are you Leo? Describe with one single word. :)

Edited by egoless

On 11.12.2016 at 6:32 AM, Leo Gura said:

@username

But also, make sure you take responsibility for how you feel. Feelings are not something that happen to you. YOU CREATE THEM!

One of the most important spiritual purification practices is forcing yourself to enjoy your suffering. Really enjoy the shit out of it. Why not, right? ;) When you really feel awful, that's the best time to stop and remember: "Oh, yeah, I'm creating this. So now let me enjoy it!" Easier said than done, but you gotta start doing it sometime, or you'll never arrive. And it does take the edge off.

Are you now capable of enjoying physical (you know what I mean) pain? Do you ever think you can, and if so, could you effortlessly become anything «you» want?

Sorry about all these questions, more and more just keep coming up in my head! 

I'm surprised I haven't asked this before, because I have definitely thought about this before. How successful have you been from not using distractions to stall your actualization journey? Was it difficult when you started or were you always very good at elimination mindless distractions like TV, computer games etc? I ask because I remember you posting about how you think you didn't lose your virginity until 26 because you were too focused on more important stuff like the actualization journey. I thought that was a really interesting answer. To me it sounds like you always were very good at eliminating distractions. It is something I have been struggling with. I mean I still work really hard at it, but I still distract myself with mindless activities too often. 

I was wondering if Leo Gura is your real name or if you constructed it to fit who you wanted to become.

Leo who is your favorite historical inspirational leader?

"Becoming 'awake' involves seeing our own confusion more clearly"-Rumi

@Leo Gura  Why do you want to unhook people from fun? Isn't fun a good thing? I get not letting fun distract you from what you need to do but isn't it still something we should partake in? Shouldn't our life purpose be fun? Everything in our life? Isn't life about having fun? You say it is a chimp thing to be chasing fun but is it really? Is having fun a chimp thing? Isn't that what life is about? I feel like it should be a part of our life.  We should be enjoying our life's. How about all these questions but for excitement and entertainment?

Edited by Chrissy j
Add to question

@nian If you are wondering if there is connection between gura and guru, then I think I can answer it for you. Gura means "mountain" and since Leo was born in Russia it's highly possible it's his real name.

@Leo Gura

Whats your opinion on Jesus?

Havent you had any health issue because of all the supplements you take?

Have you ever tried nootropics?

Edited by IvanV21

Hi! And thanks for taking the time to answer all of these questions. :)

I was wondering, what's your biggest shadow? Or one of them? I'm just curious about your own wounds and limitations and the work you do to accept and embrace your "dark side".

Do you watch T.V ?  Now be honest. 

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

do you have a picture of when you were a little child? ^_^

1. Has discovering the ultimate nature of reality and that ultimately nothing matters (success, life, death, goals, etc.) completely annihilated you motivation for anything? Do you still want to deepen your understanding of reality after learning that in the end it doesn't matter? It seems like this is another paradox of reality -- nothing matters, yet you still want to discover the Truth. I ask this because I worry that, after enlightenment, I will just sit and BE forever (in reality, for a couple of weeks) until I die of starvation or dehydration. Is this expected to happen?
  2. Also, how did you realize that reality is paradoxical? What evidence do you have of this? I feel like I'm believing that reality is paradoxical on blind fate?

What do you do besides spiritual work / matter and your life purpose i.e. Actualized.org? Are there any other goals you have / activities you engage in?