A way to Actualize

All Personal Questions For Leo

979 posts in this topic

a) Do you sleep on the bed or on the floor? 
b) Have you tried sleeping outside?

Leo have you ever thought through on a plan on how to conquer the world?  

@Leo Gura I've reached a point where I can enter full awareness almost the whole day or most of it. I want to 'be' most of the day. But I wonder if my not fully aware self also needs/deserves more time on the surface. Can it become a problem if that becomes my real purpose, to always be in that state? I do have desires to learn, see live - but in the state, am I neglecting another part of me?

After much time and effort spent raising your consciousness, looking back, is there anything you have researched, read, or any facet of self-actualization that you think is an utter waste of time, that you wouldn't really recommend to anybody? 

“In the beginner’s mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert’s there are few” 
― Shunryu Suzuki

@Leo Gura what is the actual definition of higher consciousness and raising your consciousness? Is it like the feeling of lucidity you get when your aware or being aware of things like the Truth? Or high quality being or all the above or...?

What is the the top ways, in your experience to develop and deepen your creativity that do not involve phsycedelics?

What is your spirit animal, Leo? Tiger?

^_^

A lot of guys into  nofap.  You too nofap  ? 

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

1. Are you worried about the bad effects and possible short and long term damage that the psychedelics might have on your brain? I'm not against them nor am I in favor of them because I haven't done any research on them. I wouldn't make a conclusion like that until I did so much research on them that it was pouring out of my ears. I am solely basing this question based on the common perception of them in society. I get that society can be wrong, but sometimes they can also be right. You come across to me as someone who wouldn't do them unless all your research proved they wouldn't of major bad effects on your brain.

I worry that people are going to take them without doing all the proper research needed, and that could lead to some very bad things. I couldn't take them anyway because I am on a SSRI med. I will probably get off it soon though. A part of me desperately wants the results you are getting. They seem to produce results so quickly. I am frustrated with my lack of results with my personal development work. I won't do them though because I have a part of my brain that isn't working correctly. I don't want to get into it but I would be scared to death of causing more problems with it. Even if this problem can be fixed (I guess it can, yes I know that sounds weird it would make more sense if I explained what it was) I would be too scared of the drug causing the problem to recur.

2. What are your thoughts on other substances and their effects on consciousness? Can anything else give the benefits that psychedelics have given you? I am confused became I have heard you say that alcohol and partying are distractions. I think I also saw you not like it when someone on the forum talked about cocaine helping consciousness, but then later on June 17th you said "Interesting... Have you tried eating weed? I hear that's a trip.", yet you have never covered it in your blog or videos. 

3. How do you know that any of the thoughts you have gotten for psychedelics are real? How do you know they aren't some result of the drug changing your brain around? I mean the thoughts might not be true in reality but just something created because the effect of the drug on your brain.

4.  You talking about Elon Musk on the forum got me thinking. He is not living up to his potential. You are experiencing positive things about life that 99.999% of people won't ever experience. Hell they don't even know they exist. You are able to look down at Elon Musk's life and realize he isn't doing it correctly. Yet he has no freaking idea of this.

It could be so much better. Do you think it is possible that there might be people on this planet who could look at your life and see that you aren't experiencing and aren't aware of things of other things that 99.999% of people won't ever experience? That you aren't living up to the potential of what your life could be. That you are making mistakes in your life. Don't get me wrong. They can see your life is obviously way greater than Elon Musk. It isn't close. They can obviously tell that your life is way greater than the average person on Earth. They can also tell that your life is way greater than most if not all the people on the forum. But the average human is a foolish creature, often. They are not usually a good measuring stick, especially when you go by the average one. Maybe you aren't currently experiencing the possible highest forms of life and are also making important mistakes. Yet you have no freaking idea. Have you ever thought about this?

5. You responded to this topic:

with saying "

What else can you expect from a spiritually bankrupt society?

Trump won because he perfectly represents the level of consciousness of the average American.

The ego amusement park isn't so amusing in the end. It's only going to get worse. Wait till we have mainstream VR in 10 years."

That response confused me because it applied that consciousness is getting worse not better. I have never been around an adult that appeared spiritual or conscious. That includes parents, teachers etc. I don't see how and why it would be getting worse. Then I thought about it some more. One time I asked my grandparents if people were happier when they were young. There response "oh my god yes." My Dad responded with a similar response when I asked him the same question by during his childhood. I have been fascinated with their responded years later. I wonder what was different. Than again, I have heard plenty of times people make things out that happen in the past to be way greater than they actually are. I have constantly seen people praise things they didn't like when they were actually happening. I'm sorry my questions can be rambling and it can be hard to understand what the actual question is. I don't understand why most people are so dull. They all talk about the same silly things in small talk, and their brains are like stuck inside this tiny box. Every thought is so bland, boring, uncreative, unthoughtout, AND COMMON. My problem is I struggle with organizing my thoughts in a well organized manner. I'll put the question for #5 in bold. Why do you think consciousness is going down and not up, because I don't see any proof of it.

6. Do you think medications for things like depression, OCD, anxiety etc are hurtful instead of helpful because they are trying to cover up the problem without actually figuring and fixing the cause? Then again I also go to therapy which is probably for that.

7. Any plans on ever making a video about OCD or adding a book to the book list about OCD?

Edited by TeamBills

@Leo Gura

On 7/23/2017 at 4:44 AM, Leo Gura said:

A lot has changed. I have become conscious of death and God. Actualized.org is no longer my top priority. But I'm still passionate about it. I'm just starting to outgrow it. I'm starting to outgrow talking and thinking. I should really be living in a cave at this point.

The nature of this message is of encouragement and inspiration. :)

I remember you mentioning before that you wished you could live in a cabin in the woods.  You have to do what makes you happy. And I support you as a follower in the direction you must go. Life is too short not to have and enjoy the things you want in your life.  As you already know and have taught me...the things that make you feel good and have a burning desire for are the keys to fulfilling your life purpose and living a life of enjoyment.  I bet the meditation you did in the woods for those several days must have been an eye opener for you.

(Now correct me if I'm wrong) but I also recall you writing in a post that you felt this website was holding you back from being/living out in nature where you feel happiest.  It actually kinda breaks my heart that you aren't doing this.  Where there is a will, there is always a way to create and manifest the things you desire.  You have more power than you realize.  You are a very magical person.  Perhaps you have realized by now that you are a "light worker". @Sarah Marie and I are also "light workers".   You have helped a lot of people here to pursue personal development and discover their life purpose.  And the impact you have made for millions of people is without a doubt. Life is very fulfilling when you serve others, but life also isn't worth living if you don't give to yourself. You deserve to have this. And I really mean what I'm saying here.  Just how you created your career in game development without the degree, moved to Las Vegas to pursue pick up and created this website.....that same burning desire, that motivation, you can use to create this dream of being in the woods, while still maintaining this website.  I know you've also said that it's hard to maintain this website and underestimate the capabilities of running an online business if you are out in nature.... but like I'm saying again, where there is a burning desire you can always manifest with the Law of Attraction. :)

Do you ever wonder that you'd have another Life Purpose if you had explored more career options? Or did you just intuitively knew that that's it?

This is a more general question; in a '14 video about life purpose, you mention that finding your LP is like peeling an onion, every layer looks like it last until you finally find it. For an everyday person, trying a lot of different things and exploring a number of options seem like the right way to go. Please comment.

Would you use a condom receiving oral from a new partner/sb who hasn't been tested? Statistics show most people don't but that seems stupid considering the risk of gonorrhea. I'm pretty sure you'll answer yes because you're a health nut ;)

What would you do if a racketeer raccoon stole your dream actualized org from you ?

Are you concerned about the future implications of global warming, in the sense that you care about it? Like, do you have opinions on it? Should efforts be done to prevent it, by convincing, creating green technology, introcuding tax incentives, etc? Or do you think it is all «meaningless» in the end? What would you vote for?

What are your expectations from us actualized.org followers ?

On 31 Jul 2017 at 7:08 PM, Loreena said:

What would you do if a racketeer raccoon stole your dream actualized org from you ?

I often wonder if you're drunk when you're posting on here...

“In the beginner’s mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert’s there are few” 
― Shunryu Suzuki

@TeamBills If you're aching for results and can't do psychedelics, try a solo retreat-- fastest results I've ever gotten.

On people, I used to think people were boring too but that is largely the nature of small talk. It's more about vibe than content. If you're like me, being hermetic is preferable, but that's not to knock on socializing. It can be incredibly enriching as you increase your acumen. Everyone has a perspective that you don't and you can learn from that. I found it very powerful for moving me from Graves Model stage orange to more green and yellow.